PDA

View Full Version : Congrats griz

Twentysix
December 16th, 2011, 10:08 PM
You had a very good season. Just remember last year you didn't even make the playoffs.

Overall great job.

No_Skill
December 16th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I really thought they would pull it out in the 4th. Good game, good season.

Bronco
December 16th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Good comeback

Flanders is a stud

Congrats Sam Houston State
Good luck in the Title Game

GrizBowl
December 16th, 2011, 10:14 PM
You had a very good season. Just remember last year you didn't even make the playoffs.

Overall great job.

Thank you for your kindness. All I can do is congratulate the BearKats and wish them well on their Championship endeavor

bullitt_60
December 16th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Yes, the Griz program has represented the FCS well over the years and will continue to do so. I was kind of hoping that if we are lucky enough to win tomorrow to have a rematch of the 2000 NC. Next year maybe.

Cleets
That turned into a fun game..!!! Sam Houston plays for a championship - Congratulations

da_Bison

Overall great job.

I second this, great season Griz

BEAR
December 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Yes, great season Griz! The last SLC team to go undefeated in the conference got run in Montana. Sam just has "it" this year. Can they do it one more time? Who knows but they had to first get by an amazingly talented Montana team. I knew this game would be close and it almost wasn't. But what a year and what a game Grizz! xclapx

mtbigdog
December 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Congrats SHSU
you played well!

slostang
December 16th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Congrats to both Montana and Sam Houston State.

Squealofthepig
December 17th, 2011, 02:35 AM
I do hope a lot of FCS fans turned in. It started out, frankly, embarassing, but the Griz played well for three quarters and made an interesting game of it. Of course, the game is decided in four, and SHSU was definitely the better team through all four. Proud that my Griz made it a game and didn't give up after a bad start, but give props to SHSU for coming out fast and hard and dictating the course of the game. Good luck in Frisco!

Sambow
December 17th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Great game Griz. I really thought yall were going to pull it out. My head still hurts from screaming at the game. I really hope I can say that yall lost to the best but we will find out in frisco. Yalls fans were awesome and the game was even better.

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Nice comeback Griz and nice run in the playoffs. Good Luck in 2012!

Sam_Kats
December 17th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Two VERY good teams battling it out last night - it was fun. Congrats Griz.

Eat 'em up Kats!

DG Cowboy
December 17th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Kudos to the classy Griz fans giving credit after the tough loss, and to the SLC Kats for this helluva season!

Phrebert
December 17th, 2011, 08:36 AM
One heck of a game, no excuses...I wish I had as much heart as the Griz team that NEVER gave up

100%GRIZ
December 17th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks Griz for a hell of a season! Man I'm gonna miss all these Seniors! Good Luck in the Future & thanks for being a Griz!