PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Southern Track their Charter plane.

LakesBison
December 15th, 2011, 04:38 PM
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8654

props to mn longhorn my man!!

when they fly over your house, proceed to moon them.......oh wait, that might get them excited.... just flip the bird.

GoGSU
December 15th, 2011, 04:39 PM
dumb a$$

LakesBison
December 15th, 2011, 04:41 PM
yea, there's a few on that plane.

Ivytalk
December 15th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Non-stop Savannah to Fargo? How many stops/changes of plane would passengers on a commercial flight have to make to get there?

darell1976
December 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Non-stop Savannah to Fargo? How many stops/changes of plane would passengers on a commercial flight have to make to get there?

Changeover in either Minneapolis or Chicago.

blueballs
December 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Changeover in either Minneapolis or Chicago.

After stopping in Atlanta...

T-Dog
December 15th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I love that LB is taking credit for finding it although it was posted on GSUfans half an hour before he posted it.

BisonLakes
December 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I love that LB is taking credit for finding it although it was posted on GSUfans half an hour before he posted it.

At least he brought it to our attention, so there's that...

LakesBison
December 15th, 2011, 07:53 PM
its a charter. no stops. I created longhorn with finding it, geesh. i guess it did land safely

darell1976
December 15th, 2011, 07:55 PM
its a charter. no stops. I created longhorn with finding it, geesh. i guess it did land safely

He asked how many stops on a commerical flight.

MplsBison
December 15th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Is it typical for a team to fly up on Thurs for a Sat game? I would've thought they would come on Friday. Especially since it's a dome.

bullitt_60
December 15th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Is it typical for a team to fly up on Thurs for a Sat game? I would've thought they would come on Friday. Especially since it's a dome.

Exams ended today and they have a walk-through at the FargoBuilding in the morning.

MR. CHICKEN
December 15th, 2011, 11:04 PM

16344.......X-TRA DAY.......FO'...LAG/TIME ZONE......C'MON MAN!

Eaglesrus
December 15th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Now ensconced in my room at the Homewood Suites after dinner at the bar at Hodo and a stop to check out the Buffalo Wild Wing. A couple of other Eagles at BWW. it has been awarded the Eaglesrus seal of approval for watching SHSU - Montana tomorrow evening.

BisonBohl
December 15th, 2011, 11:17 PM
DROP UH COUPLE....YA BETCHA'S....MAYBEAH...DUH GREAT DANES/SWEDES.....WILL THINK YER........END ZONE...TRASH!

dude what the hell does this even say?

BisonBohl
December 15th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Now ensconced in my room at the Homewood Suites after dinner at the bar at Hodo and a stop to check out the Buffalo Wild Wing. A couple of other Eagles at BWW. it has been awarded the Eaglesrus seal of approval for watching SHSU - Montana tomorrow evening.

Glad you made it, hope you enjoyed downtown. Good Luck to you and your team on Saturday!

Go Bison

I-16Bandit
December 15th, 2011, 11:26 PM

BisonBohl, meet Mr. Chicken.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 15th, 2011, 11:33 PM

I saw you give credit and didn't know what he was referring to either.

Eaglesrus
December 15th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Glad you made it, hope you enjoyed downtown. Good Luck to you and your team on Saturday!

Go Bison

Thanks. It was pretty quiet, but I assume things will pick up tomorrow.

MR. CHICKEN
December 15th, 2011, 11:34 PM
BisonBohl, meet Mr. Chicken.

JES' TRYIN'......TA KEEP DUH IGGLE RENT-A-VEHICLE....FROM GETTIN' KEYED.....SMEARED..WHIFF...BISON EXCREMENT........YA'LL OWE...ME...MAYBERAH!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 15th, 2011, 11:38 PM

He said "While there try and speak in the manner of the locals and you'll fit right in".

I don't know how you couldn't see that.

Ginsbach
December 15th, 2011, 11:54 PM

It should be Germans and Norwegians, not Danes and Swedes. That should make more sense to you.

DJKyR0
December 16th, 2011, 12:27 AM

A few of us will likely be swinging by tomorrow night, see you there!

Twentysix
December 16th, 2011, 01:54 AM

Have a Stones Throw before you leave. You will have to get it at a local(non chain) place with taps.

Ivytalk
December 16th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Have a Stones Throw before you leave. You will have to get it at a local(non chain) place with taps.

Eaglesrus is a loyal Hibernian. He has a sixth sense for stuff like that!xnodx

Seven Would Be Nice
December 16th, 2011, 07:19 AM

Just like the Bison Defense on Saturday, there will be no stops.

:D :D :D

NDB
December 16th, 2011, 07:59 AM

BWW is a great place, but you should really consider heading down to GastroPub.

robsnotes4u
December 16th, 2011, 09:27 AM

Yes the best place in town. Mike us setting up theatre seating in one of his private rooms. Check it out at www.fargobilliards.com

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LakesBison
December 16th, 2011, 09:32 AM
yes.. goto Gastropub GSU fans, cuz Ill be at BWWs. I dont wanna deal with you.

Eaglesrus
December 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM

yes.. goto Gastropub GSU fans, cuz Ill be at BWWs. I dont wanna deal with you.

Not renting a car, limiting the cab rides and don't want LB to be lonely (apparently he's an outcast from the herd?), so its BWW for us.

NDBISONGUY
December 16th, 2011, 03:10 PM
You might want to check out Labbys bar also, it's a short walking distance from the BWW and Homewood Suites. It's a decent sports bar and there should be some Bison fans around tonight and tomorrow.It's on the other side of the McDonalds and Bremer bank which you can probably see out your window.