PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Montana and Sam Houston State Meet Again in FCS Semifinals

Lehigh Football Nation
December 15th, 2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/78-college-sports-journal/david-coulson/146-montana-sam-houston-state-meet-again-in-fcs-semifinals

PHILADELPHIA, PA. — The last time that Montana ventured into Huntsville, TX. to take on Sam Houston State, the Grizzlies shocked the Football Championship Subdivision — by getting crushed by Sam Houston State, 41-29.

On Friday, No. 4 seed Montana (11-2) will return to Bowers Stadium in Huntsville, TX. to face top-seeded Sam Houston State (13-0) in the semifinals of the NCAA Division I Football Championships.

"I sure like (Montana) having to come down here and play us, instead of us having to go play in Montana," SHSU coach Willie Fritz said. "I like our crowd. They are understanding when to cheer and, maybe, when not to cheer."

Kabooom
December 15th, 2011, 11:15 AM
]"I like our crowd. They are understanding when to cheer and, maybe, when not to cheer."

...Makes one wonder how long the light bulbs has been burned out down there....

He can't be serious...I would be taken back by those comments if I was a Kat Fan....

Maybe it's the true though..xeyebrowx

Bearkat-Backer
December 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM
"I like our crowd. They are understanding when to cheer and, maybe, when not to cheer."

...Makes one wonder how long the light bulbs has been burned out down there....

He can't be serious...I would be taken back by those comments if I was a Kat Fan....

Maybe it's the true though..

Sad, but true. Our fans are starting to get it, but it has been slow going.

Phrebert
December 15th, 2011, 11:20 AM
So the fans are Slow? I thought everything at SHSU was fast.xlolx

Bearkat-Backer
December 15th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Traditionally our fans have been banwagon fans so they don't always have the highest football IQ. Hopefully we can start to be competitive on a yearly basis and start to build a better fanbase.

Phrebert
December 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Traditionally our fans have been banwagon fans so they don't always have the highest football IQ. Hopefully we can start to be competitive on a yearly basis and start to build a better fanbase.

Step 1: Alphagriz will teach you the better points of discussion boards
Step 2: Have all other Football programs dissolve so you are the only show in town
Step 3: Get some Cold Winters to toughen you up
Step 4: Change the Orange colors to Baby Vomit and snot yellow colors
Step 5: Have your team playing at their best at the end of the season.

Cleets
December 15th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Step 1: Alphagriz will teach you the better points of discussion boards
Step 2: Have all other Football programs dissolve so you are the only show in town
Step 3: Get some Cold Winters to toughen you up
Step 4: Change the Orange colors to Baby Vomit and snot yellow colors
Step 5: Have your team playing at their best at the end of the season.

That's a nice list - but - it needs more Alphagriz...

Hammerhead
December 15th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I get annoyed by signs on the replay boards that say something like make some noise or quiet, offense at work. They even do that at CenturyLink field which is one of the loudest in the NFL. I think the fans in Seattle know when to be loud. :)