PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs. Georgia Southern - Semifinals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Ill propose this to the group. I am up for it.

First rounds on me. Just so you know at 11 bucks an hour I'll probably have to work OT to pay for it. :) I'm serious, stop over.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Well he was bound to show up sooner or later.

Haha this^. Can he even walk through tailgating anymore?

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 01:07 PM
wilson labbys 10 Am. be there, bison bombs!

VITRO I can do whatever I want, its a FREE COUNTRY and TAX PAID FARGODOME

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM

I'll be there, as always.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 01:09 PM
First rounds on me. Just so you know at 11 bucks an hour I'll probably have to work OT to pay for it. :) I'm serious, stop over.

any idea on the proximity of labby's to the holiday inn suites?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:10 PM

VITRO I can do whatever I want, its a FREE COUNTRY and TAX PAID FARGODOME

Vitro? As in invitro? No. It's Vito. Also, just because it is a free country doesn't mean you can do what you want. You don't even pay taxes in North Dakota so you don't have a say in this aspect. If you are not allowed, then don't do it. Simple as that.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 01:10 PM

Labby's is right across the street from the Dome.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:11 PM

4 miles. Not bad.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I am not worried about it. your offense is like the north dakota economy, non existent.

If brains were cotton, you wouldn’t have enough to make a Kotex for a flea !

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Labby's is right across the street from the Dome.

yea, the dome was booked. so were staying at the holiday inn suites

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 01:13 PM

Less than a 10 minute drive. I29 N to 19th Ave N, go right (passed the Fargo Dome) and it's right after the Mcdonalds. Park in the Labby's parking lot (or get dropped off) and you can walk to the game from there.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Less than a 10 minute drive. I29 N to 19th Ave N, go right (passed the Fargo Dome) and it's right after the Mcdonalds. Park in the Labby's parking lot (or get dropped off) and you can walk to the game from there.

sounds like a plan, thanks for the info.

bisonguy
December 13th, 2011, 01:17 PM
There will be a SHSU/Montana watch party at the Fargo Gastropub Friday night. Reserved room and would be good to have some GSU fans there.

Info over on bisonville.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM
God I miss Fargo. I would love to be there.

SpiritCymbal
December 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Was told about a parking lot on the west side of the dome that's open for tailgating ($3 or something like that)? Any idea what time that lot will fill up?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Was told about a parking lot on the west side of the dome that's open for tailgating ($3 or something like that)? Any idea what time that lot will fill up?

Fairly quick. Usually it's the same people in the lot, but you can park in regular parking for 3 bucks or south of the dome for free and just walk through tailgating.

bisonguy
December 13th, 2011, 01:28 PM

The reserved west lot opens up 5.5 hours before kickoff (the paved spots), the other spots open up 5 hourse before kickoff. If it was still nice out they spots would fill up after an hour or so, but with the colder weather it might take a while longer for those spots.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
eaglewithbus.

A cab ride in Fargo ANYWHERE is less than $20.

Tailgate lot in grass will fill up by 10 am.

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM
any hotel suggestions away from the dome? (candlewood and homewood are booked and I don't like days inns).

BISON Thunder
December 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM
any hotel suggestions away from the dome? (candlewood and homewood are booked and I don't like days inns).

http://www.hoteldonaldson.com/main.html

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM

Kelly Inn? I think someone was murdered there last year. It seems like a good hotel though, other than that nasty little fact.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Kelly Inn? I think someone was murdered there last year. It seems like a good hotel though, other than that nasty little fact.

There's a pretty ok Howard Johnson downtown that has a pretty kick-*** bar attached.

BISON Thunder
December 13th, 2011, 01:42 PM

Also down town:

http://www.radisson.com/fargo-hotel-nd-58102/fargo/rooms
http://www.hojo.com/hotels/north-dakota/fargo/howard-johnson-inn-fargo-nd/hotel-overview

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks guys.

bisonguy
December 13th, 2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.hoteldonaldson.com/main.html

They're probably booked up already.

Radisson is pretty nice and downtown. Lot so food and beverage options.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, that's the tailgate lot. If last week is any indication the grass lot behind the paved lot won't fill up. The weather is too cold for a lot of the traditional tailgaters, you need a tent and a heater if you're gonna tailgate for an extended amount of time.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 01:51 PM
this thread is going to kill the internet...congrats guys.

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 01:54 PM

Courtyard Marriott in Moorhead is nice, just off of I94.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 01:57 PM
this thread is going to kill the internet...congrats guys.

Seriously, there is only one other game going on...doesn't it matter or something?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Is it just me, or do other Bison fans get chills during our pregame? I think it might possibly be the best in the FCS.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Is it just me, or do other Bison fans get chills during our pregame? I think it might possibly be the best in the FCS.

In the Dome...pretty much always has been.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 02:02 PM

I agree but I may be just a bit biased.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 02:07 PM
In the Dome...pretty much always has been.

Please tell me you dont like the buckeyes...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Please tell me you dont like the buckeyes...

Jeez no. My wife dragged me here to finish grad school.

That's the flag hanging from the front of my house. My neighbors have no clue.

SpiritCymbal
December 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Do they sell beer inside the dome?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 02:26 PM

Unless something has changed, not for Bison games.

Houndawg
December 13th, 2011, 02:38 PM
A northern girl says you can
A southern girl says you all can :)

Getting a ton of pussy in North Dakota only requires meeting three women..

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Getting a ton of pussy in North Dakota only requires meeting three women..

Well at least those three aren't your mother, your sister, and your daughter.

Da Bison
December 13th, 2011, 02:43 PM

Technically it is an on campus building and not allowed to serve beer during NDSU events.

You will find plenty in the tailgating lots, prior to and after the game. Just walk down the aisle and you will be surprised with our hospitality.

GSU EAGLES
December 13th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I would gladly represent the ND natives in that contest.

Clearly you don't have a job as you are posting all day long, so you probably would be a good selection as the ND smack talk representative.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Clearly you don't have a job as you are posting all day long, so you probably would be a good selection as the ND smack talk representative.

Sorry bro, cushy IT job. Get to do this all day and get paid pretty nicely. That's what NDSU graduates do.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Sorry bro, cushy IT job. Get to do this all day and get paid pretty nicely. That's what NDSU graduates do.

I have an IT department, guess I better go check on them. Since they take orders from this GSU grad.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I have an IT department, guess I better go check on them. Since they take orders from this GSU grad.
I find it hard to believe that you are the manager of anything more than a local McDonalds.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 02:53 PM

You do that. I'll try to keep awake watching Netflix or something.

Can we go back to talking about football? This thread has been derailed by a handful of knobs.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I find it hard to believe that you are the manager of anything more than a local McDonalds.

you're way off... Chik-fil-a

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 02:59 PM
you're way off... Chik-fil-a

Haha Never been to one. Don't have them up here.

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 03:02 PM
All the other stuff like rankings and db readings are like a Georgia wedding, all relative.

This thread is out of hand. I love it.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/jonjon72/LegendaryThread.jpg

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Haha Never been to one. Don't have them up here.

Oh man, you are deprived. You need a Chick-fil-a and a chicken finger joint stat.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Oh man, you are deprived. You need a Chick-fil-a and a chicken finger joint stat.

We don't have waffle houses either. I do enjoy our space aliens and huhot though...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 03:32 PM

They have them here. My wife loves it. Haven't been myself.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 03:32 PM
We don't have waffle houses either. I do enjoy our space aliens and huhot though...

Now Waffle House is quite amazing.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Someone should bring some Lutefisk for the GSU fans making the trip. Nothing says happy holidays like that!

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Now Waffle House is quite amazing.

For some reason it's better at 2am. Scattered, covered, peppered and chunked please.

Someone should bring some Lutefisk for the GSU fans making the trip. Nothing says happy holidays like that!

I've seen it on TV and I'd give it a shot just to see how bad it really is. I wonder if it has the same effect as Marmite and sucks all the water out of your body.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 03:45 PM

Lutefisk is the North's livermush...nasty as all get-out! Waffle House is a southern creation that should be nationwide. Between WH & Bojangles, they are two restaurants I'd miss if I moved back north.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 03:47 PM
To BisonBabe,

My sincerest apologies if my posts offended. North Dakota & Minnesota women are the most genuine and beautiful women in the country.

straightshooter
December 13th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I actually thought this was a thread about a semi-final game in the FCS tournament, but you guys are getting ready to sent it to the FCS Smack section of thitis site. Have we already run out of things to say about the game? It's only Tuesday.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 03:50 PM

Mmm, HuHot...

http://einsteinsdesk.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Lutefisk is the North's livermush...nasty as all get-out! Waffle House is a southern creation that should be nationwide. Between WH & Bojangles, they are two restaurants I'd miss if I moved back north.

I travel to Charlotte every week and I pick up a Bojangles steak biscuit every time I go. We don't have them here, but it's pretty tasty.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I actually thought this was a thread about a semi-final game in the FCS tournament, but you guys are getting ready to sent it to the FCS Smack section of thitis site. Have we already run out of things to say about the game? It's only Tuesday.

Fine you want football ok here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUqEHjbxtlU

Funny part is I had one of these when I was a kid!!!

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Go Bison!

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 04:04 PM

It's the metamorphasis of a massive thread. Out of the gate with smack, then it lightens up a bit mid-week and talk of strippers, beer, and food. Next up will possibly be guns or cars. Smack will return on Thursday, full force on Friday, and things will get a little lighter on gameday with everyone wishing each other luck. This is intended so that whoever loses doesn't have to eat (as much) crow.

There's actually only 10 post or so in the whole thread discussing football.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.verysmallarray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/070605_uswafflehouse.gif

http://www.courtneyluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/waffle-house-menu.jpg

Ginsbach
December 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I leave to go take a final and come back to 13 new pages.

I am quite impressed.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 04:30 PM
It's the metamorphasis of a massive thread. Out of the gate with smack, then it lightens up a bit mid-week and talk of strippers, beer, and food. Next up will possibly be guns or cars. Smack will return on Thursday, full force on Friday, and things will get a little lighter on gameday with everyone wishing each other luck. This is intended so that whoever loses doesn't have to eat (as much) crow.

There's actually only 10 post or so in the whole thread discussing football.

I'm all for bringing the talk back to the Nudie bars xlolx

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:34 PM
This thread just keeps going and going. It has had a little bit of everything. All kidding aside the NDSU fans seem like a passionate bunch, just like the GSU fans. If the game lives up to 1/10 of the smack on this thread then we will have a classic.

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Just to get it back on track let me add that the Triple Option is the best offense and no defense can stop it. Carry on :)

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Just to get it back on track let me add that the Triple Option is the best offense and only the Bison can stop it. ALABAMA! Carry on :)

Fixed it for you.

Blue Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Our defense is going to be busier than a set of jumper cables at a Georgia/Redneck picnic xlolx

FYI The World Redneck Olympic Games are held in Georgia. If you ever attend you would have so much fun you would never go back to North Dakota.

In fact, I believe a team from North Dakota has won the "Dung Throwing" contest the last 4 games. Which explains all the dung being thrown on this thread by NDSU fans!

BTW One would think with North Dakota being such a great place to live compared with Georgia there would be 10 Million people living in North Dakota and less than 1 Million people living in Georgia!

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM
FYI The World Redneck Olympic Games are held in Georgia. If you ever attend you would have so much fun you would never go back to North Dakota.

In fact, I believe a team from North Dakota has won the "Dung Throwing" contest the last 4 games. Which explains all the dung being thrown on this thread by NDSU fans!

BTW One would think with North Dakota being such a great place to live compared with Georgia there would be 10 Million people living in North Dakota and less than 1 Million people living in Georgia!

That's the beauty of it.

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Maybe we could just combine GSU's "unstoppable" offense with NDSU "shut down" defense. Hell we would have a team no one could stop.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:42 PM

If you backed out relatives there would be :)

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Maybe we could just combine GSU's "unstoppable" offense with NDSU "shut down" defense. Hell we would have a team no one could stop.

Bring on the FBS with that team

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:46 PM
The material about marriage b/t relatives is best applied to our friends at Appalachian :)

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I don't know about NDSU's big rivals but hell is about to freeze over when I read any App. fans pulling for Ga. Southern.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:48 PM
The material about marriage b/t relatives is best applied to our friends at Appalachian :)

Never met an Appy but I'll take your word for it

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM
This thread is getting close but the smack dished out b/t App fans and GSU fans every year as our game approaches is off the charts.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:51 PM
This thread is getting close but the smack dished out b/t App fans and GSU fans every year as our game approaches is off the charts.

Think in the 108 pages of muck on here there is actually one Appy fan rooting for you this weekend.

GSU Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Who is considered the biggest rival for NDSU?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 04:54 PM

UND. No one will tell you that now though.

gasoutherneagle
December 13th, 2011, 04:54 PM
THAT'S IT!

I'm done. Dear Lord, I've never seen two groups of IDENTICAL fans bash the hell out of one another to the point that everyone loses interest! IT'S ONLY FREAKIN' TUESDAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!xcrazyx

After Southern wins this game I'll be happy to slap a few Bison around. But, 'til then, I'm so very done reading this mind-numbing schitza!xrolleyesx

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
University of North Dakota (70 mile North of Fargo) and I'm very confident almost all of them want us to lose this weekend.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 04:58 PM
THAT'S IT!

I'm done. Dear Lord, I've never seen two groups of IDENTICAL fans bash the hell out of one another to the point that everyone loses interest! IT'S ONLY FREAKIN' TUESDAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!xcrazyx

After Southern wins this game I'll be happy to slap a few Bison around. But, 'til then, I'm so very done reading this mind-numbing schitza!xrolleyesx

Were all Americans....... cant we just get along :)

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
THAT'S IT!

Historically (if I remember right) Thursday is the biggest SMACK day...
Kind of that one last gasp - that one final *poke at your foe

The trick is, as I understand it
Is Don't take yourself too seriously

:D

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 05:06 PM

Would have beat Alabama and been playing LSU for the championship. :)

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 05:18 PM
THAT'S IT!

Haha.

The Brief
December 13th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Would have beat Alabama and been playing LSU for the championship. :)

Bullcrap. We all know Bama would still be in the BCS National Championship game even if they already lost to LSU, had a weaker schedule than Oklahoma State, and didn't win their conference...

Oh wait...

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2011, 05:28 PM
My farts smell like rotten eggs today.

this post stinks in more ways than one

No_Skill
December 13th, 2011, 05:29 PM

There is a new La Quinta down south that is pretty nice. It has pool if you have kids.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM
this post stinks in more ways than one

Jesus, literally 1000+ posts and you single this one out?? I have to say I'm kind of honored..xhighfivex

Bison06
December 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
THAT'S IT!

Haha, hilarious. I have been thinking the exact same thing all week. NDSU and GSU are so much alike it's scary. Both have a very proud tradition of winning, both have passionate fan bases that are pissed the other side is not respecting what the other has accomplished and bowing down to the other.

GREAT POST.xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Haha, hilarious. I have been thinking the exact same thing all week. NDSU and GSU are so much alike it's scary. Both have a very proud tradition of winning, both have passionate fan bases that are pissed the other side is not respecting what the other has accomplished and bowing down to the other.

GREAT POST.xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

Except one tiny difference. They suck and we don't.

Boom! Back on!

SpiritCymbal
December 13th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Were all Americans....... cant we just get along :)

That's still to be determined. They might be southern Canadians.

SpiritCymbal
December 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I'm all for bringing the talk back to the Nudie bars xlolx

Speaking of which...any good gentlemen's clubs worth taking a gander at?

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Speaking of which...any good gentlemen's clubs worth taking a gander at?

I can't say for sure, but I'd bet that if there was any quality talent at a Fargo joint, it has moved west to chase the oil money.

The Eagle's Cliff
December 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I'm not reading through 110 pages, but has anyone from NDSU explained why the Fargo Dome surface is still sandpaper on concrete? Field Turf installation is about $1 million and has been available for over 10 years. How many players from NDSU and guests have been injured by that surface since 1998?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I'm not reading through 110 pages, but has anyone from NDSU explained why the Fargo Dome surface is still sandpaper on concrete? Field Turf installation is about $1 million and has been available for over 10 years. How many players from NDSU and guests have been injured by that surface since 1998?

The venue is owned by the city. They call the shots. Because it is only partially a football stadium, the city requires that any turf be able to be taken down as one piece. Only the last year or so has the technology caught up and next year it will be replaced.

344Johnson
December 13th, 2011, 06:07 PM

The issue was getting turf that could be rolled up easily I believe. Still sandpaper on concrete. As someone who played at that venue a bit in high school, your knees and elbows have a good chance of bleeding by the time warmups are done. A lot of people have been hurt in there, but honestly, its a borderline homefield advantage.

bisonguy
December 13th, 2011, 06:14 PM

As others have stated, it's not a matter of the turf, it's being able to convert the surface for other events. The other options were either inferior and added seams to the surface that the Fargodome currently uses or were way too time consuming and required additional storage that wasn't available.

Astroturf finally came out with the conversion system similar to what the Fargodome is using for the next-gen turfs, but it will come at a cost of $3.2 million. Next season the Fargodome will have the same turf that the Indianapolis Colts use.

Here's a time lapse video that shows the Fargodome going from a convention on Friday, to a football game on Saturday, and getting ready for a concert on Sunday. http://vimeo.com/15137336

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 06:21 PM
To BisonBabe,

My sincerest apologies if my posts offended. North Dakota & Minnesota women are the most genuine and beautiful women in the country.

It was not just you just a culmination...I would think that as we are all adults we could debate the merits of our respective teams without resorting to juvenile humor. I am all for talking about any of the other subjects that we deviated to but degrading women will piss me off every time. Sorry guys.

ChiefGSU275
December 13th, 2011, 06:23 PM
It was not just you just a culmination...I would think that as we are all adults we could debate the merits of our respective teams without resorting to juvenile humor. I am all for talking about any of the other subjects that we deviated to but degrading women will piss me off every time. Sorry guys.

/thread. Sad.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:24 PM

Northern Iowa & SDSU & Minnesota those are our rivals period, end of story

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
/thread. Sad.

Thread does not need to end just show some more creative smack.. there has been some good stuff on here but it has gotten lost in the drivel...

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The venue is owned by the city. They call the shots. Because it is only partially a football stadium, the city requires that any turf be able to be taken down as one piece. Only the last year or so has the technology caught up and next year it will be replaced.

With the correct shoe (I'm told) it's also as fast as an indoor track surface..!!!
Which makes for VERY entertaining football

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I think these georgia southern fans should get their asses to downtown fargo friday night and we can really talk some smack!

hopefully the juke box's have Hank Williams Sr and enough old milwaukee in the coolers

robsnotes4u
December 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Fargo Billiards and Gastropub us awesome, and the owner, Mike Page, has given a specialty room for free. Www.fargobilliards.com. Go Grizzly. You will have a great time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Northern Iowa & SDSU & Minnesota those are our rivals period, end of story

UND has been NDSU's rival since before your grandparents were born. For a team to be a rival, the other team needs to care. Those teams don't care. Do you know who SDSU's biggest rival is? USD.

/dumbass

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:31 PM
nodak **** that. no one gives a crap about them except old chumps like you and PL the fat guy

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 06:33 PM

Why that choice of avitar then?

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:34 PM
hey georgia southern will you bring more than 25 cousins to fargo?

The Eagle's Cliff
December 13th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Next season the Fargodome will have the same turf that the Indianapolis Colts use.

That would be Field Turf http://www.fieldturf.com/artificial-turf-about-fieldturf/, made in Calhoun, GA. Nice surface and you wear regular cleats.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:35 PM
nodak **** that. no one gives a crap about them except old chumps like you and PL the fat guy

But again. If you cannot answer the question of "who is our biggest rival" with a single team who has a vested interested in the game we play every year, then we have no rival. No team on your list thinks we are a rival. None.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
dude, this is about georgai southern go into your time machine and beat off to the old days.

how many GEORGIA SOUTHERN people will come??

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
That would be Field Turf http://www.fieldturf.com/artificial-turf-about-fieldturf/, made in Calhoun, GA. Nice surface and you wear regular cleats.

It wasn't so much the style of turf as the deployment mechanism that was important. Strangely enough, they installed FieldTurf on the infields of the softball complex here in Columbus. They did it to avoid wet conditions but it is so bizarre with grass outfields and turf infields. yes you can wear cleats on it but you slide for days.

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.verysmallarray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/070605_uswafflehouse.gif

http://www.courtneyluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/waffle-house-menu.jpg

does the Waffle house have a website, surely two good ole boys will be in there talking footballxnodx

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Why that choice of avitar then?

Degrading no...sexy yes...big difference.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Carribeanhen IM HEADING TO PUERTO RICO SUNDAY ..... Whats the Hottest party spot in San Juan!!

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 13th, 2011, 06:59 PM
dude, this is about georgai southern go into your time machine and beat off to the old days.

how many GEORGIA SOUTHERN people will come??

Carribeanhen IM HEADING TO PUERTO RICO SUNDAY ..... Whats the Hottest party spot in San Juan!!

Lakes this is about Georgia Southern. Go ahead and take your vacation a few days early.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Degrading no...sexy yes...big difference.

Not to alot of women it's not. If you want to hang with the boys deal with it.

SDFS
December 13th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Not sure if this has been posted - but WDAY interviewed the GSU AD about the buyout game. The buyout was $60K is that normal?

http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/56086/

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM
This thread is insanexsmileyclapx For a second there I thought it was Friday.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM
does the Waffle house have a website, surely two good ole boys will be in there talking footballxnodx

Wafflehouse.com

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Lakes this is about Georgia Southern. Go ahead and take your vacation a few days early.

xlolxxlolx

heath
December 13th, 2011, 07:29 PM
xlolxxlolx

+100

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Yabba Dabba Do.

none of ya's from the stinky south are telling me how many you are coming to fargo, like 25 of ya?

bisonguy
December 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM

Actually the Fargodome will be using Astroturf Gameday 3D (http://www.astroturfusa.com/GameDay-Grass.aspx), same as the Indianapolis Colts and St. Louis Rams and will utilize the Magic Carpet (http://www.astroturfusa.com/Conversion-Systems.aspx) conversion system.

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Yabba Dabba Do.

none of ya's from the stinky south are telling me how many you are coming to fargo, like 25 of ya?

I'm sure no one really knows at this point. I'm sure not very many, but more than 25.

Blueandwhitefightfight
December 13th, 2011, 07:47 PM

We always talk about football in WaHo. That's where my buddies and I go at 3 in the morning when we are hammered. I always get double hash browns, quadruple covered. Ever since I started that routine after a night of drinking, I've never been hungover.

And again, we ALWAYS talk about football. It's part of WaHo man-law.

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Wow. 113 pages in 4 days?

yeah, I'm not reading all that. :D

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 08:00 PM

Dude...
Seriously - we've got like 3 women that visit this site and you're going to chase one of them off
For the love of Pete go after one of the D-bags (LakesBison or Alpapizz)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Wow. 113 pages in 4 days?

yeah, I'm not reading all that. :D

Let me summarize.

GSU Fast
NDSU Physical

Triple option - Unstoppable
Bison D - Brick wall

North Dakota - Cold - Small - Canadian
Georgia -Hillbilly - Inbred

Strippers
Let's be friends
Wafflehouse

Lakesbison is still a moron.

that's about it.

eaglewraith
December 13th, 2011, 08:10 PM
I think these georgia southern fans should get their asses to downtown fargo friday night and we can really talk some smack!

hopefully the juke box's have Hank Williams Sr and enough old milwaukee in the coolers

You need to learn who Johnny Cash is.

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Let me summarize.

Triple option - Unstoppable
Bison D - Brick wall

North Dakota - Cold - Small - Canadian
Georgia -Hillbilly - Inbred

Strippers
Let's be friends
Wafflehouse

Lakesbison is still a moron.

that's about it.

That's pretty much on track for whats been posted on the GSU boards this week.

I'm watching yalls game vs Lehigh right now. I have no idea how they made it into the quarterfinals.

darell1976
December 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM

You obviously care about UND. You trash them on every message board and newspaper in the country. We UND fans love how you go on to the message boards of our opponents and trash UND to make NDSU look good....and fail!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM
That's pretty much on track for whats been posted on the GSU boards this week.

I'm watching yalls game vs Lehigh right now. I have no idea how they made it into the quarterfinals.

While the loss of Spadola was significant in the final result, make no mistake, the Bison D is really that good.

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM
While the loss of Spadola was significant in the final result, make no mistake, the Bison D is really that good.

Time shall tell...

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:16 PM

I'm not impressed. Lehigh's QB has the ugliest throwing motion I've seen in a while. It hurts my eyes. He's throwing balls into the rug, missing WR that are wide open, etc. Doesn't seem like it's good D as much as it is UGLY offense.

I guess we'll find out Saturday. :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I'm not impressed. Lehigh's QB has the ugliest throwing motion I've seen in a while. It hurts my eyes. He's throwing balls into the rug, missing WR that are wide open, etc. Doesn't seem like it's good D as much as it is UGLY offense.

I guess we'll find out Saturday. :)

He's doing that because for some reason it almost seemed like the Bison Linemen started in the backfield with him.

seantaylor
December 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Fargo women. The women Buscemi paid for were the cream of the crop up there.

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:19 PM
He's doing that because for some reason it almost seemed like the Bison Linemen started in the backfield with him.

Hardly. I've seen ducks take a 12ga and fly better than the balls this kid is throwing, and he's getting plenty of blocking.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Fargo women. The women Buscemi paid for were the cream of the crop up there.

Those women were from Brainerd.

This girl is from Fargo.

http://celebrityhairstylesnews.com/celebrityhairstyles/caridee-english1.jpg

So is this one.

http://www.iranian.com/main/files/singlepage_images/saberi.jpg

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Hardly. I've seen ducks take a 12ga and fly better than the balls this kid is throwing, and he's getting plenty of blocking.

He just threw a quick screen pass into the turf. Must have been that great D. xcoffeex

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
haha did a little bug fart and darrel post in here?? HAHAHAHAHA. NO ONE CARES!

dont forget my friend and favorite bartender at JT CIGARRO"S who was in MAXIM.
http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/224e23e6423544eeb83d88c6a95a7320/l.jpg

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/224e23e6423544eeb83d88c6a95a7320/l.jpg

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Those women were from Brainerd.

This girl is from Fargo.

http://celebrityhairstylesnews.com/celebrityhairstyles/caridee-english1.jpg

So is this one.

http://www.iranian.com/main/files/singlepage_images/saberi.jpg

Meh. You need to come to a GSU tailgate if you want to talk about pretty women.

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM
That's what I was thinking....I couldn't tell if he was being funny or if he really thought they were hot.

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 08:27 PM
A CAT PIC JUST FOR CLEETS

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/15/129027891097001106.jpg

ibleedblue
December 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM
im new to this board! i've been reading it for a while, but never have had an account! i will say, every team left in the playoffs deserve to be in it! this game between GaSouthern and NDSU will be a good one. but i have seen my EAGLES play, and i know that IF we play our game, igts gonna be hard for anyone to beat us! this is some of the best i have ever seen us play! GATA!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:29 PM
That's what I was thinking....I couldn't tell if he was being funny or if he really thought they were hot.

Well the first one won America's Top Models so I guess that doesn't count.

the other is smarter than all of you put together.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
roxann saberi got herself imprisoned for media attention, shes an idiot.

the other 2 girls we posted are smarter and hotter than that hack

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well the first one won America's Top Models so I guess that doesn't count.

the other is smarter than all of you put together.

We don't watch that crap down here.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
roxann saberi got herself imprisoned for media attention, shes an idiot.

the other 2 girls we posted are smarter and hotter than that hack

Holy **** you are a moron aren't you?

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Dude...
Seriously - we've got like 3 women that visit this site and you're going to chase one of them off
For the love of Pete go after one of the D-bags (LakesBison or Alpapizz)

Amen to that!!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:32 PM
We don't watch that crap down here.

yeah, probably doesn't come in on your tv on top of the bigger tv, what with the rabbit ears in your tin shack.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 08:33 PM
bisonbacker come to labbys and talk like that

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Again dude, what are you going to do, hug him to death? You are 5'9" and 175lbs. How tough could you be?

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 08:37 PM
What agreeing with 99.9% of the people who think you are a douchebag? Hey if you don't like your reputation than stop being a douchebag.

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:38 PM
yeah, probably doesn't come in on your tv on top of the bigger tv, what with the rabbit ears in your tin shack.

I saw that one coming. I didn't mean to offend you if you're one of those folks who is in to modeling and fashion...sorry.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I saw that one coming. I didn't mean to offend you if you're one of those folks who is in to modeling and fashion...sorry.

no, I've just grown beyond "tailgate girls".

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 08:45 PM

Again dude, what are you going to do, hug him to death? You are 5'9" and 175lbs. How tough could you be?

What agreeing with 99.9% of the people who think you are a douchebag? Hey if you don't like your reputation than stop being a douchebag.

Lakes, I'll join Bisonbacker to break your fingers to keep you from posting here.

darell1976
December 13th, 2011, 08:47 PM

That would be like telling NDSU to quit being the Bison. Not gonna happen.

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 08:49 PM
A CAT PIC JUST FOR CLEETS

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/15/129027891097001106.jpg

ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.com is like my home base dude...
You know that's a Seattle based website and they have the ICANHASCHEEZBURGER night at the Seattle Mariners games every year (Hilarious)
I'm very happy now...

Thank you

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Well, down here we haven't grown into "Bison Girls" yet.

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Well congratulations for growing into an America's Top Model fan. Just kidding. I don't care. Next topic.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM

At least we ARE STILL the BISON!! Has UND picked their new nickname? Flood Victims? Flickertails and re-introduce pink into your uniforms?

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Gotta say this gal takes the "Hottest Girl from the Dakotas" crown.

http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/january-jones.jpg

xnodxxnodx

Seven Would Be Nice
December 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM

xnodxxnodx

Thought yall would have posted this...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/database/100621/dakota-fanning-300.jpg

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM

Are you like this in real life or does it just come out at the keyboard?

FIDO-GATA
December 13th, 2011, 08:56 PM

xnodxxnodx

OK NOW I'M WITH YOU! This should've been your first example.

Cleets

xnodxxnodx

I like the direction this thread has taken...

CC Eagle
A few people have made the observation that the NDSU and GSU fanbases are remarkably similar. After reading what some of the Bison's... ahem.. more spirited fans have to say about GSU, his own fans, and life in general, I'd like to add my hypothesis that Lakes and seantaylor are the same person.

I can only hope that I'm right, as I would weep for a world housing two idiots and tools of such magnitude.

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 08:59 PM

So then I can tell you to ****** off then ... perhaps you may think women don't belong talking about football ... Oh and by the way I thought you guys were men not boys

NDSUdonny
December 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM
north dakota are like blue berries...frozen most of the year until someone decides to thaw the ice off the bush every now and then to put it in the pie.

Funny....guess you are one of the few that hasn't met my ex

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM
So then I can tell you to ****** off then ... perhaps you may think women don't belong talking about football ... Oh and by the way I thought you guys were men not boys

This.

This has taken a turn for the stupid.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 09:19 PM
This.

This has taken a turn for the stupid.

Check those PMs, guy. You gonna be at the game?

fargocyclone
December 13th, 2011, 09:20 PM

It'd be changed if it was going to destroy our athletic future... unlike the shortsighted calamity downstream.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Check those PMs, guy. You gonna be at the game?

I just checked it. I sadly will not be able to make it. I have used up all of my goodwill with the wife and vacation so a road trip to Fargo is nigh impossible.

GsuEagle3
December 13th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Just found this site...and me and my fellow alum are flying up through Minneapolis on Friday....any other Eagle fans gonna be there?

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Just found this site...and me and my fellow alum are flying up through Minneapolis on Friday....any other Eagle fans gonna be there?

You will probably do better to coordinate travel plans over here: http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/forum.php

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
there will be about 23 GSU fans here in fargo, no one travels like NDSU.

My good friend Jenny who bartends at JT CIGARROS and MAXIM is here >>> http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/224e23e6423544eeb83d88c6a95a7320/l.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:36 PM
For those who need to find Lakesbison this weekend, you'll need to know what he looks like.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/6/128808674377776012.jpg

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 09:40 PM

My good friend Jenny who bartends at JT CIGARROS and MAXIM is here >>>

My good friend Elvis is a bartender with Pluto Nash. You should drop by sometime.

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 09:46 PM
If we're talking hot chicks from North Dakota, we need to throw some love to former America's Next Top Model winner CariDee English (from Fargo):

http://www.seventeen.com/cm/seventeen/images/caridee-english-4-cs0207-240x312.jpg

I'd let her name her town after my railroad, if you know what I mean.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Just cause she serves you a drink doesn't make your friends Lakes....

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 09:47 PM

That's probably not far off.

Yep, nobody travels to those NDSU home games like NDSU.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:47 PM
If we're talking hot chicks from North Dakota, we need to throw some love to former America's Next Top Model winner CariDee English (from Fargo):

http://www.seventeen.com/cm/seventeen/images/caridee-english-4-cs0207-240x312.jpg

Sorry dude, they high standards GSU crowd already said she didn't cut it.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:48 PM
That's probably not far off.

Yep, nobody travels to those NDSU home games like NDSU.

I've was one of 25k at the Gopher game. I went to ISUb and there were 150-200, in frickin Terre Haute, IN.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 09:50 PM
For those who need to find Lakesbison this weekend, you'll need to know what he looks like.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/6/128808674377776012.jpg

Why are you insulting Brick Tamland by bringing Lakes up to his level?

hippy@GSU
December 13th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to part of this epic thread. Interstate 95 is better than interstate 94.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Why are you insulting Brick Tamland by bringing Lakes up to his level?

For some reason every time Lakes posts, that's what I see in my head.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Just wanted to part of this epic thread. Interstate 95 is better than interstate 94.

You've clearly never driven the Delaware/Pennsylvania/New Jersey part. I think Dante described that in the Inferno.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I've was one of 25k at the Gopher game. I went to ISUb and there were 150-200, in frickin Terre Haute, IN.

It takes dedication for anyone to travel to Indiana. I hate that place.

We travel pretty well within a 4-5 hour drive. Outside of that, not so much... myself included.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:53 PM
It takes dedication for anyone to travel to Indiana. I hate that place.

We travel pretty well within a 4-5 hour drive. Outside of that, not so much... myself included.

For my part, it was only a couple hundred miles but I know there was a big group from Fargo there.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 09:54 PM

No ****! Rather than "friend", he should have said "one of the long list of women who have restraining orders against me".

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM

IF YOU WANT HER # JUST PM ME Ive known her for years, she's a blast!

Gringer1
No ****! Rather than "friend", he should have said "one of the long list of women who have restraining orders against me".

Those aren't love notes?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/012/812/tarp-30198.jpg?1251490663

BisonBacker

Rep points for a spot on accurate post. Hilarious.

NoDak 4 Ever

they have restraining orders pre-printed with his name on them at the Cass County Courthouse.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Party at JT's on Friday then and we will find out...

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM
they have restraining orders pre-printed with his name on them at the Cass County Courthouse.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NoDak 4 Ever again.

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM
At the rate this thread is growing it will break 150 mid day tomorrow.....at what point will we discuss the game again...or have we exhausted that already.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the GSU folks on Friday night. Should be a great time watching & talking football.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 10:01 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2itrjm0.jpg

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 10:02 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NoDak 4 Ever again.

Strange, I always get that with him as well. Do... do you think he has a restraining order on US???

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 10:04 PM

Lakes the internet tough guy

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_DF-NrRgA1eXhHtUBNnH37AI6V_xdWjfIgwlKm9f3TW_cvZJV

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:05 PM
At the rate this thread is growing it will break 150 mid day tomorrow.....at what point will we discuss the game again...or have we exhausted that already.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the GSU folks on Friday night. Should be a great time watching & talking football.

Give it a day or two. looks like we have gotten over the smack talk and are getting into love mode. Might have some late comers try to bring up all the previous blah blah but it will probably turn back to football late Wednesday and go into meldown on Saturday.

I'm putting the over/under at 350 pages.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 10:06 PM
we might as well talk smack, this wont even be a game, NDSU will shut these fools out.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Strange, I always get that with him as well. Do... do you think he has a restraining order on US???

xsalutex xthumbsupx

BisonBohl
Well its hard for any of us to really get anywhere when the Bison are just absolutely to dominating for anyone to stand a chance with on the football field. Of course unless you are a penguin. We are softies for those cute little animals that dress up in tuxes.

NoDak 4 Ever

No worries. I posted a little when I started about 5 years ago, then went into total dormancy until about 2 months ago. I've spent way too much time, put on almost 700 posts in 8 weeks. Lots to say I guess.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 10:08 PM
this thread is 500 POSTS away from the #1 most posted subject on AGS and its already the most viewed (HI ALL YOU GUESTS!!)

#1 is a 2005 thread about stadium pics, its at 1700.

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 10:09 PM
******. Opie found Bisonville.

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Give it a day or two. looks like we have gotten over the smack talk and are getting into love mode. Might have some late comers try to bring up all the previous blah blah but it will probably turn back to football late Wednesday and go into meldown on Saturday.

I'm putting the over/under at 350 pages.

Can't let this happen!

Why do ducks fly over North Dakota upside down? There's nothing worth crapping on!

Discuss.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I'll make an attempt to return it to actual football talk.

I just got done watching the GSU/Maine game. I'd agree that the TO attack looks better now than it did against ASU having watched that game as well. However, watching how the O-line and up backs fire off the ball I really think the crowd will have an effect on them. I know GSU fans are sick of hearing this but there were plenty of plays against Maine where I thought they false started and the refs didn't even call it. They won't be able to hear the QB's cadence unless they take NDSU's crowd out of the game so it may not manifest itself in the form of false starts but I don't think they'll be firing off the ball as quickly as they did against Maine and this will take away some of the effectiveness of the TO.

I was also really impressed with Wilcox, he looked better to me than Swope did. Shaw does a great job of holding the pitch until the last split second but he's really playing with fire doing that. It makes him very susceptible to fumbles.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I think it will be key to hit Shaw early and often. Even if he doesnt have the ball. He needs to be rattled and thinking about the defense and when the next hit is coming.

GO Bison

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 10:15 PM
To be dead honest, I am personally a LITTLE worried about the crowd noise. We had so many false starts at HOME. xmadx Our guys better be on their A game for this one.

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Total outsider here, but agree with Butters that there were quite a few snaps where it did look like GSU players got out of stance a bit fast. But that's an issue for the refs of that game, not GSU, I would say. Even if we assume they did false start, I would also give GSU players the benefit of the doubt of adapting to the refs' calls. It shouldn't be too much of an issue - this is a GSU team that has played at Kidd-Brewer (oh, and whatever Alabama uses as an excuse for a stadium), so I don't think noise will alter them... much.

Don't underestimate how effective the TO can be at handling crowd noise - it's methodical, somewhat slow, and works on slowly marching down the field. Be loud on second down and get some third and longs!

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 10:18 PM
I'll make an attempt.

I just got done watching the GSU/Maine game. I'd agree that the TO attack looks better now than it did against ASU having watched that game as well. However, watching how the O-line and up backs fire off the ball I really think the crowd will have an effect on them. I know GSU fans are sick of hearing this but there were plenty of plays against Maine where I thought they false started and the refs didn't even call it. They won't be able to hear the QB's cadence unless they take NDSU's crowd out of the game so it may not manifest itself in the form of false starts but I don't think they'll be firing off the ball as quickly as they did against Maine.

I was also really impressed with Wilcox, he looked better to me than Swope did. Shaw does a great job of holding the pitch until the last split second but he's really playing with fire doing that.

The crowd noise will probably cause a few penalties. Hopefully less than 20 yards. I am truly more concerned about the turf. I just am not sure how they will adjust. Your linebackers are obviously more used to playing on it, changing direction, etc. They are already pretty fast.

Wilcox had a good game, but has been absent for a few weeks. Swope is the real deal. Shaw is a great decision maker, decent passer, but slow.

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Don't underestimate how effective the TO can be at handling crowd noise - it's methodical, somewhat slow, and works on slowly marching down the field. Be loud on second down and get some third and longs!

If we can get long drives going, the crowd could possibly get bored and die down a bit, especially if we get on the board first.

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 10:22 PM
it's methodical, somewhat slow, and works on slowly marching down the field.

Yeah right up until this happens / someone on defense misses an assignment...
You'll want to view this in full screen mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27Vb05cJ8U

Eaglesrus
December 13th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Yabba Dabba Do.

If you must know, more than the number of NDSU fans that were in Statesboro in 2006.

hippy@GSU
December 13th, 2011, 10:23 PM
You've clearly never driven the Delaware/Pennsylvania/New Jersey part. I think Dante described that in the Inferno.

Yes, I have, and I can confirm that your description is pretty accurate. But there are a few sections further south and north of that area that aren't so bad.

I'll also say that none of them hold a candle to the Washington/Idaho/Montana stretch of I-90. My god that area is beautiful.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah right up until this happens / someone on defense misses an assignment...
You'll want to view this in full screen mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27Vb05cJ8U

it's really a matter of sealing and forcing them to go inside. teams don't do so well on the interior with the Bison. When some "options" aren't successful, they cease to be options.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Yes, I have, and I can confirm that your description is pretty accurate. But there are a few sections further south and north of that area that aren't so bad.

I'll also say that none of them hold a candle to the Washington/Idaho/Montana stretch of I-90. My god that area is beautiful.

I don't doubt that. I94 is miserable west of Fargo until it connects with I90.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 10:45 PM

Check out the Beartooth and Going-to-the-Sun highways if you make it out this way again. Stretches of asphalt you won't soon forget.

darell1976
December 13th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I don't doubt that. I94 is miserable west of Fargo until it connects with I90.

What's wrong with farmland to the left and farmland to the right..oh my God I see a tree. Big city coming up. (blink) Damn I missed it.xlolx

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 11:01 PM
DARREL WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN A NCAA SEMIFINAL THREAD!! G T F O !!

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 11:02 PM
DARREL WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN A NCAA SEMIFINAL THREAD!! G T F O !!

Would someone please help the old man in his 80s unstick his caps lock key, and politely ask the orderly for some more meds? I mean, really, it's despicable how this country treats our feeble and incontinent these days.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 11:05 PM
well, that freakin NERD is the only fan in his entire fanbase and he has AGS on 24/7 and types stupid posts in everything. freakin LOSER

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2011, 11:06 PM
well, that freakin NERD is the only fan in his entire fanbase and he has AGS on 24/7 and types stupid posts in everything. freakin LOSER

Pot meet Kettle?

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 11:07 PM
are you kidding me?? bulll sh.t Im freakin a rockstar, he's a chump nerd

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 11:09 PM

There there, dear, I'm sure mummy loves you, and you're very special, indeed.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
470 posts away from the #1 thread in A G S HISTORY!!

PUMP IT UP!!

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
This thread is like a department store.

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2011, 11:12 PM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0804/chad-kroeger-nickelback-chad-kroeger-chad-kroeger-rockstar-demotivational-poster-1209244641.jpg

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... lakes is in nickelback. Bless his heart.

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... lakes is in nickelback. Bless his heart.

Very astute observation. Is there any way the mods could reflect that in his avatar? And I'm serious as a Griz fan, and I think most NDSU fans would be happy to see "Nickleback" as his surname, and obviously GSU fans and practically any other fans would be happy with assigning this "honor" to Lakes.

ChiefGSU275
it's really a matter of sealing and forcing them to go inside. teams don't do so well on the interior with the Bison. When some "options" aren't successful, they cease to be options.

But you haven't played an option team, and the blocking schemes and techniques we employ are much different than traditional run blocking, so how do you know we won't do well against the Bizon?

LakesBison
I love Nickleback.. they rocked detroit stadium at thanksgivin!

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2011, 11:17 PM

I rest my case.

ChiefGSU275
December 13th, 2011, 11:18 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100718231533/streetfighter/images/4/45/Mbison-hdstance.gif

Be afraid of this Bizon.

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I rest my case.

Yes, but he gave birth to a new sig!

ChiefGSU275
December 13th, 2011, 11:19 PM
FYI, I've been reading this thread since Saturday, and it's awesome. around page 95 when everyone was cracking jokes, it was epic. IMO, this has potential to be a historical document going forward. Like the Magna Carta.

Squealofthepig
December 13th, 2011, 11:22 PM
FYI, I've been reading this thread since Saturday, and it's awesome. around page 95 when everyone was cracking jokes, it was epic. IMO, this has potential to be a historical document going forward. Like the Magna Carta.

Today, the roll of King John will be played by.... *crosses fingers*

BisonSwag
December 13th, 2011, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ROHdK3kAhI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLFDFF2CE6FCC8BDDE

This was a tough loss for NDSU, but the best part of this video is when the announcer says
"Heck of a win for Kansas State in one of the Most Hostile Environments the will play in All Year"

That was at the BSA in front of only 6000 fans. Can't wait for 19,000 at the dome this Saturday should be a great game! Welcome to the Jungle Georgia Southern

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 13th, 2011, 11:26 PM

This. xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2011, 11:26 PM

Internet WIN!

http://www.writingforums.com/attachments/writers-lounge/2414d1318130904-guys-just-insecure-girls-rage-comic-true-story.png

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM

I rest my case.

Hahaha... Best of the thread.

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM

By far not the best lakesbison sig material out there. Here's one from the "thread necro" department at Bisonville.

http://i.imgur.com/Vv6wg.jpg

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 11:33 PM
BUTTHOLE is a ICEHOLE SHOT of liquor with butterscoth

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 11:33 PM
the prick moderator EDITED that at bisonville.

Admit it: you laughed.

Livgriz
December 13th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I watched the GSU Maine game. GSU offensive blocking scheme on outside option utilizes cut blocks.Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a block in the back behind the line of scrimmage outside the tackles illegal. i saw not only a lot of BIB but many were below the waist which would be a clip. Only one called. WTF.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Who do the Bison play again??? On second thought was does it matter, they are going to win anyway...