PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs. Georgia Southern - Semifinals

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

344Johnson
December 11th, 2011, 12:01 AM
PS, most people who don't play against the TO regularly find it nearly impossible to figure out. But I'm guessing Ga Southern's offense could beat their own defense all day long.

Ran the TO in high school. If the defense isn't a bunch of idiots and play assignment football....the TO can be contained. That said, I expect GaSo to run for quite a few yards. It could get interesting what they do if say...NDSU jumps out to a 17-21 point lead somehow in the first half.

penguinpower
December 11th, 2011, 12:18 AM
The Bison have a solid team. they are excellent fundamentally. They have text book blocking. NDSU is BIG, and strong and very intellectual and disciplined (I really like their coach and enjoy watching his press conferences....they have a great HC) This is my opinion, and it is only an opinion, but they can be beaten with speed. Youngstown State played them earlier in the year and handed them their only loss and it was at the Fargo Dome. YSU is a very young team and will make the playoffs next year (kinda like GSU did 2 years ago). YSU has a ton of talent (not being a homer) but the kids were really too young to play consistent football this year especially on defense. NDSU had issues with YSU's speed. I believe that the only way to beat the Bison is with speed. How does GSU match up? Here is the way I see this game. GSU has the advantage early with the triple option early because NDSU has not had to defend it. Once they get the hang of it (and they will....very intellectual and disciplined) they will be able to limit big plays. The underlying thing that I did not mention is that both teams are physical and that is equal on both sides in my book. This is going to be one hell of a game.

molly
December 11th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I saw this question raised earlier in this thread, but I never saw an answer: When was the last time that NDSU faced the triple option and who was it? Not a run-heavy team, not a team that runs the option frequently, but a triple option team. Thanks in advance.

swaghook
December 11th, 2011, 12:46 AM
NICHOLLS STATE I think used the TO.

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 01:03 AM
FBS losses don't hurt teams. You played a Big Ten doormat while we played a team in the BCS national championship game.

... and lost. Who cares if you just played them. You still lost. Just because you played them doesn't mean jack. FBS losses do not really hurt FCS teams, but a win will ALWAYS look better than a loss, regardless of who you play.

GCWaters
December 11th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Yeah, NDSU should just give up....the TO's unbeatable (Cough, cough...Georgia 31, Tech 17....cough, cough)....

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Good lord... 26 pages and we're not even 12 hours into the week. This thread will destroy the internet!

Twentysix
December 11th, 2011, 03:05 AM
http://kfgo.com/uploads/Bison%20defeat%20Lehigh%20Eminem%20Lose%20Yourself .mp3

Good stuff

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 03:07 AM
http://kfgo.com/uploads/Bison%20defeat%20Lehigh%20Eminem%20Lose%20Yourself .mp3

Good stuff
xbowx

DJKyR0
December 11th, 2011, 03:17 AM
The Bison have a solid team. they are excellent fundamentally. They have text book blocking. NDSU is BIG, and strong and very intellectual and disciplined (I really like their coach and enjoy watching his press conferences....they have a great HC) This is my opinion, and it is only an opinion, but they can be beaten with speed. Youngstown State played them earlier in the year and handed them their only loss and it was at the Fargo Dome. YSU is a very young team and will make the playoffs next year (kinda like GSU did 2 years ago). YSU has a ton of talent (not being a homer) but the kids were really too young to play consistent football this year especially on defense. NDSU had issues with YSU's speed. I believe that the only way to beat the Bison is with speed. How does GSU match up? Here is the way I see this game. GSU has the advantage early with the triple option early because NDSU has not had to defend it. Once they get the hang of it (and they will....very intellectual and disciplined) they will be able to limit big plays. The underlying thing that I did not mention is that both teams are physical and that is equal on both sides in my book. This is going to be one hell of a game.

According to JMU fans, their team had "the most speed in the FCS" and we saw how that worked for them.

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 04:28 AM
And your opponents have only kicked twice.
...and ran 3 fake punts, turned the ball over 4 times, and went for it on 4th down 5 times (losing it 3). Your point?

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 04:35 AM
If you had read the earlier post that comment was meant to illustrate how much the last championship team has to do with the current team. History apparently only counts when it's good.

Indeed, sounds very similar to NDSU fans saying because the Bison ran the option in the leather helmet days, they know how to stop it. xlolx

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah, NDSU should just give up....the TO's unbeatable (Cough, cough...Georgia 31, Tech 17....cough, cough)....

Are you kidding? NDSU shut down Lee High, beat the Minnesota Vikings, and has won the Super Bowl like 8 times.....

(Oh, and cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle....Youngstown State 27 God's gift to Football 24...sniffle cough, gag...)

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 05:47 AM
This thread has been almost entirely NDSU fans trying to defend against the notion that GSU is the fastest team in all of football, the TO is completely impossible to defend, and we play in a barn in the middle of nowhere.

I honestly haven't seen a single GSU person say that the triple option is unbeatable, just NDSU posters exaggerating statements that it is tough to do so with only a week to prepare, as I think has been proven this year. Obviously it can be done, as App State and Alabama did it this year. On the other hand, what we hear from some NDSU posters is that we're one dimensional and have no chance against your all-world defense. Again, matter of perspective.

TheEagleWay
December 11th, 2011, 06:34 AM
how about 8 titles?

Oh yeah, D2 Titles mean squat in this message board.

Thats like if App State went to FBS and touted 3 FCS Titles, they would get laughed at. App fans wouldn't do that anyway.

penguinpower
December 11th, 2011, 06:46 AM
This is stupid. Most fans think their team is the best. It's the people that realize a football teams are different form year to year and week to week that that actually know what they are talking about. A title is a title and it is difficult to achieve at any level. Think about this Ga Southern and YSU have combined for 10 NC's. 6 to Southern and 4 to YSU. App State is 3rd on this list and then everyone else. Of all the years that football has been played ask yourself the question as to why your team doesn't have more NC's. The answer is that they just weren't good enough to get the job done that year or that week. Both NDSU and Ga Southern have very good teams. This should be a good match-up. Also that Fargo Dome can be a loud and intimidating place for a group of 18-22 year old kids. I have been to Paulson and it is not nearly as loud as that dome. The sound echos off the walls and roof and it is difficult to get offensive and defensive play calls out. The TO should be easier to run because the option itself is actually an in play audible. It will be interesting. This is actually the most interesting match up of the entire playoff run for me.

Most of the Bison fans are really cool and they treat you well, but like any team we all have our village idiots.

GATA
December 11th, 2011, 06:48 AM
NDSU is gonna score boatloads. Problem is that GSU is also gonna score boatloads. We're gonna have to outscore them.

This is a stupid expression that really needs to die.

You ALWAYS have to outscore your opponent to win...that's how it works. I know what you MEAN (outscore them in a high-scoring affair)...but seriously, that **** is retarded. Who started this?

Sidenote: I'm not sweating NDSU. easiest of our playoffs games so far.

gasoutherneagle
December 11th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Clearly both teams are beatable they both have losses.

This discussion is moronic.

BING!+1xsmileyclapx

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2011, 07:36 AM
You are forgetting that Delaware players are born with the racial trait of eastern bias, this allows impossible feats to be achieved.

You might want to give KC a call, because for all his faults, his teams do play pretty well against TO teams, they have to prepare for Navy almost every year and were well prepared for GSU last December, GSU did have some false starts yesterday, I am assuming this might be normal, but with a different officiating crew combined with the crowd noise and a pretty good NDST defense might be enough to take out the feared TO.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 07:43 AM
You might want to give KC a call, because for all his faults, his teams do play pretty well against TO teams, they have to prepare for Navy almost every year and were well prepared for GSU last December, GSU did have some false starts yesterday, I am assuming this might be normal, but with a different officiating crew combined with the crowd noise and a pretty good NDST defense might be enough to take out the feared TO.

THIS.

It's all about mitigation. That's what the Bison do, they mitigate good offensive players. From what I see, the unstoppable GSU offense hasn't scored more than 27 points but once. I saw that ODU game, it was ridiculous so I would consider it an outlier. I said it on the Lehigh thread and it bears repeating. Every and I mean EVERY time they said "xxxx is going to finally blow up the Bison defense" xxxx has been shut down.

I'm not saying that GSU will be shut down on the level of Lehigh but that offense will be mitigated.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
So far this thread has been entertaining. I'm sure it will change to more serious football talk as the week progresses. Here's to a great game :)

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2011, 07:52 AM
So far this thread has been entertaining. I'm sure it will change to more serious football talk as the week progresses. Here's to a great game :)

More serious football talk? I did my part a few minutes ago, not very optimistic though

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 11th, 2011, 07:55 AM
This is stupid. Most fans think their team is the best.

Honestly, no GSU or NDSU fan here (other than GATA) thinks this game will be an easy win for their team.

I think GSU fans are just tired of reading that we somehow conned them or "chickened out" by buying out of the home and home. Get over it. NDSU already had an advantage in having a really crappy FBS team on their schedule, and they got an easy DI win to replace the game while we got a DII game. You got a higher seed than us despite losing to an unranked team at home and not winning your conference outright.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Honestly, no GSU or NDSU fan here (other than GATA) thinks this game will be an easy win for their team.

I think GSU fans are just tired of reading that we somehow conned them or "chickened out" by buying out of the home and home. Get over it. NDSU already had an advantage in having a really crappy FBS team on their schedule, and they got an easy DI win to replace the game while we got a DII game. You got a higher seed than us despite losing to an unranked team at home and not winning your conference outright.

We as fans felt a little robbed. Montana State did the same it. It's annoying. It was a perfect opportunity to stop all the talk about who is best. We will never know who would have won that game. As for the higher seed, NDSU simply had more DI wins than GSU. I think that would be among the first criteria.

mgbison
December 11th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Ndsu deserved to be ranked higher than gsu. Our loss was to an Unranked team, but we had more D1 wins and that's all that matters.

You don't get moral victory points for losing to Alabama. Gsu's schedule this year was ridiculous. Why play Alabama? It's a guaranteed L. Then drop a counter game for a D2 team. Again, a game that doesn't count.

BisonBohl
December 11th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Honestly I dont want to hear GSU fans complaining about our seeds. Karma sucks sometimes, if would have came to Fargo earlier in the year and beat us we would be playing at GSU but you didnt...

gonna be a great game...

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 08:14 AM
More serious football talk? I did my part a few minutes ago, not very optimistic though

That was a good post on your part. :)

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 08:24 AM
My early prediction is a 27-24 NDSU win, which could be skewed either way by penalties and turnovers. NDSU has the top scoring defense in FCS and a slightly better scoring offense than Maine. The Bison are also top 5 in rushing and total yards and #7 in turnover margin, while GSU is an offensive juggernaut. Hopefully the old saying is correct and defense wins championships.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:29 AM
THIS.

It's all about mitigation. That's what the Bison do, they mitigate good offensive players. From what I see, the unstoppable GSU offense hasn't scored more than 27 points but once. I saw that ODU game, it was ridiculous so I would consider it an outlier. I said it on the Lehigh thread and it bears repeating. Every and I mean EVERY time they said "xxxx is going to finally blow up the Bison defense" xxxx has been shut down.

I'm not saying that GSU will be shut down on the level of Lehigh but that offense will be mitigated.

The offense completely changed a few games ago when Dominique Swope emerged as an All American level B back. If you focus on him, you get burned outside. If you focus outside, he will gash you all day up the middle. If you focus on both, then you will probably be completely lost as it is extremely difficult to do both. I am not saying it is impossible, but just making the point that the offense has been extremely efficient since Dominique Swope became the starter.

Also, Swope ran for 152 yards when we beat Bama. :)

asumike83
December 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM
From what I see, the unstoppable GSU offense hasn't scored more than 27 points but once. I saw that ODU game, it was ridiculous so I would consider it an outlier.

How do you figure the GSU offense has only scored more than 27 one time? They scored 35 yesterday against Maine, 31 against Wofford, 50 against Furman, 28 against Chattanooga and 45+ against a few inferior opponents. The 55 they put on ODU was not exactly an outlier.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:35 AM
How do you figure the GSU offense has only scored more than 27 one time? They scored 35 yesterday against Maine, 31 against Wofford, 50 against Furman, 28 against Chattanooga and 45+ against a few inferior opponents. The 55 they put on ODU was not exactly an outlier.

My fault, I was looking at the wrong statistics.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:37 AM
All I'm saying is that the most points (forgetting ODU) that GSU has scored is 27. The most points the Bison have allowed this year is 27.

Flip that, The bison have score 30+ points 6 times this season, including 1 40+ game and 2 50+ games. Even if this is a shootout, the Bison can hang not only because they will score point but that you may not score as many as you want.

You need to go check your facts. We averaged over 37 points this year and score over 27 many times this year.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:42 AM
You need to go check your facts. We averaged over 37 points this year and score over 27 many times this year.

Check the post just above yours.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Check the post just above yours.

ok, now go back and restate your original comment. I will be glad to assist you if needed. It should now read, " All I am saying is that the most points (forgetting ODU) that GSU has scored is 62. The most points the Bison have allowed this year is 27. Clearly, GSU is going to steamroll us."

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 09:06 AM
ok, now go back and restate your original comment. I will be glad to assist you if needed. It should now read, " All I am saying is that the most points (forgetting ODU) that GSU has scored is 62. The most points the Bison have allowed this year is 27. Clearly, GSU is going to steamroll us."

27 points was allowed by a passing team, with a good running attack, just sayin'

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 09:12 AM

Yes, clearly GSU is going to steamroll NDSU.

Blue Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 09:16 AM
The only thing I know about NDSU is what I saw in the second half against Lehigh.

Based on that and the fact that I am an eternal optimist regarding my beloved Eagles I believe Ga. Southern will win!

IMHO the only way NDSU wins is if the Eagles have too many turnovers and make too many mistakes!

Ga. Southern's Playoff Record 43 & 11
The next best is Montana at 32 & 18

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Yes, clearly GSU is going to steamroll NDSU.

I thought it would be at least until Tuesday before reality set in and you rolled over. Glad we got that out of the way so early. At least now you can go concentrate on recruiting for next year.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I thought it would be at least until Tuesday before reality set in and you rolled over. Glad we got that out of the way so early. At least now you can go concentrate on recruiting for next year.

NDSU will probably end up dropping football after Saturday. The GSU defeat will be so decisive and demeaning that it will make us never want to play football again.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 09:27 AM
NDSU will probably end up dropping football after Saturday. The GSU defeat will be so decisive and demeaning that it will make us never want to play football again.

You will probably feel that way for an hour or so after the game ends, but then the memories of the division III titles will help you fight on.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Why do we even bother playing this game? NDSU is so obviously a superior team at every position and aspect of the game and Craig Bohl has the GSU offense figured out. Might as well not spend any more money on NDSU after we already spent $60,000 on the buyout.
That's what the same thing the more cynical JMU fans were saying last week and the same thing the more cynical Lehigh fans said last week.... turns out they were right :D

Having said that, you need to calm down on the "no respect" card. All four teams left are really frickin good and I don't see any reason why the fans of any one of these teams shouldn't feel good about their team's title chances. The Bison (and especially our fans) aren't going to lay down and kiss the feet of GSU all week, we expect to win. If you want to keep playing the "we get no respect" card you'll have a long week of whining ahead of you.

GSUwinsagain
December 11th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Final Four Time !!! Four great teams that settle it on the field (thank the Lord it's not decided by posters).
I for one am very worried about this weeks game against The Bison. They seem to be very big, strong, fast and well coached, but a T.O. scheme has a way of equalizing size and speed. I am not as worried about our O as I am about our D holding up against a team (like Alabama) that wants to ram the ball down our throats. Should be a heckuva game!

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM

This (Maine game) was one of the most strict officiating crews we have seen all season. The number of penalties we had yesterday was abnormal for us.

After road games at Boone and in Tuscaloosa, I don't think crowd noise will be a factor at all. This game will be determined by turnovers and points off turnovers. If we hold on to the ball, we win. And vice versa...

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 09:44 AM
NDSU already had an advantage in having a really crappy FBS team on their schedule, and they got an easy DI win to replace the game while we got a DII game.

For the last gotdam time...

GSU bought out the NDSU game to play Presbyterian at HOME. Presby is a FCS school that plays football in the Big South Conference.

DII Tusculum was a last second addition to replace CCU.

ChiefGSU275
December 11th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I'll be honest, I don't like GSU's chances in this game. I haven't seen any of NDSU's games, but I read what their posters say. They have a great defense, they can score alot of points, and they have alot of championship experience. Their home stadium sounds like it's a very intimidating place to play. Home field advantage is key, especially when a team can go undefeated all season, it shows how intimidating that environment can be. GSU has done well to make it this far and should be proud of making it to the semi's again. But as long as NDSU is in our way, we may never make it to Frisco.

NDBISONGUY
December 11th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Finally. A realist.

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I think the cowards will show up to play :)

gsu1moretime
December 11th, 2011, 11:18 AM
saturday 230 espnu

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I am so glad it is a Saturday game. How many GSU fans will travel up to Fargo for the game?

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I am so glad it is a Saturday game. How many GSU fans will travel up to Fargo for the game?

Why? We've already lost the game. Just ask any of your fans. xbawlingx

bisonguy
December 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
For the last gotdam time...

GSU bought out the NDSU game to play Presbyterian at HOME. Presby is a FCS school that plays football in the Big South Conference.

DII Tusculum was a last second addition to replace CCU.

The game was scheduled for Sept. 10th. I don't see any Blue Hose on your schedule on Sept 10th. There is a Tusculum, however. xcoffeexxcoffeexxcoffeex

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Why? We've already lost the game. Just ask any of your fans. xbawlingx

Are you kidding? Go through this thread and see that the NDSU fans are only posting in an attempt to derail the overwhelming conversation involving Alamaba, the TO, 6 championships, blah blah blah.

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 11:49 AM

Right now, a flight from Birmingham (near me) to Fargo is about $900 (no kidding). Will have to yell at the TV for this one.

344Johnson
December 11th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Question...why do Georgia Southern fans like to bring up how Alabama beat them by several touchdowns?

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Yeaaaahh Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Get read fo sum of dis' all day long Saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orQ0vbYBvEw

eaglewraith
December 11th, 2011, 11:52 AM
The game was scheduled for Sept. 10th. I don't see any Blue Hose on your schedule on Sept 10th. There is a Tusculum, however. xcoffeexxcoffeexxcoffeex

Coastal Carolina was in that spot on the schedule at the time we bought out of that atrocious contract. Presbyterian was added to replace NDSU.

The press release for your reading pleasure:
http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18700&ATCLID=205016215

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Question...why do Georgia Southern fans like to bring up how Alabama beat them by several touchdowns?

The same reason Bison fans are generally pr*cks. Because we are proud of it.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Right now, a flight from Birmingham (near me) to Fargo is about $900 (no kidding). Will have to yell at the TV for this one.

Yes Airfare is high these days and looks to be going higher. Too bad it will keep some from making the trip. Plus side for you is a comfortable recliner and your favorite beverage on hand. You can yell what you want and not have to worry about offending anyone near you (except for your family)

westdakotabison
December 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
It's only 1300 miles. Throw an extra spare tire in the trunk and drive. If you leave Friday morning you'll get here in plenty of time for tailgating. ;)

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yes Airfare is high these days and looks to be going higher. Too bad it will keep some from making the trip. Plus side for you is a comfortable recliner and your favorite beverage on hand. You can yell what you want and not have to worry about offending anyone near you (except for your family)

Totally. My daughter is 2.5 and starting to repeat things I say. I did scare her to tears the other week yelling at the ODU game.

Bad father...

ChiefGSU275
December 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I'd really love to make this trip. From what I've heard, most of the Bison fans are great people (local posters notwithstanding) and are hospitable and enjoy football. I'll have to watch from home. Let's hope we can keep it respectable and within 10 points.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I'd really love to make this trip. From what I've heard, most of the Bison fans are great people (local posters notwithstanding) and are hospitable and enjoy football. I'll have to watch from home. Let's hope we can keep it respectable and within 10 points.

I would contend that a good number of us Bison fans are great people, even on this board. It's the Scandinavian/Canadian influence

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I would contend that a good number of us Bison fans are great people, even on this board. It's the Scandinavian/Canadian influence

So will you say "tusen takk" after we beat you?

xlolx

ChiefGSU275
December 11th, 2011, 12:08 PM

The "local posters notwithstanding" was a joke. I'm sure you guys are great people, and I can tell you're passionate about your team. I appreciate that in fellow FCS programs - Montana, McNeese, UNI, even App has some great passionate fans. Every fan base has their "jack-holes" and its unfortunate when the whole fan base is judged based on that few. I know GSU has them because I've seen them up close and personal. Usually it's a combination of alcohol and stupidity that results in that.

The Eagle's Cliff
December 11th, 2011, 12:18 PM
My final word on the matter to the NDSU pricks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tweb2TBoxT4&feature=player_detailpage

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
My final word on the matter to the NDSU pricks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tweb2TBoxT4&feature=player_detailpage

Dude, Drago lost.

Mountaineer#96
December 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
GSU rams the option up the Bison rear-parts.............you can't stop the option when you don't know who has the ball...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Dude, Drago lost.

THIS

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 12:27 PM
THIS

THAT

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 12:29 PM
So will you say "tusen takk" after we beat you?

xlolx

No but I may say one of my grandma's favorites "dra til helvete!"

She may have come from Canada but she wasn't a **** taker.

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Would have gone with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM
THAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9F5xcpjDMU&ob=av2n

GCWaters
December 11th, 2011, 12:34 PM
It's only 1300 miles. Throw an extra spare tire in the trunk and drive. If you leave Friday morning you'll get here in plenty of time for tailgating. ;)

1500+ miles from the 'boro to Fargo....two twelve hour days...come up through Illinois and Mattoon is the halfway point...come through Kansas, and you'll want to stop just west of St. Louis....the Illinois route is faster, but the Kansas route has easier driving.....either way, ignore mapquest and go from Nashville to Paducah, then north....

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Are you kidding? Go through this thread and see that the NDSU fans are only posting in an attempt to derail the overwhelming conversation involving Alamaba, the TO, 6 championships, blah blah blah.

I've seen much more mention of Alabama by Bison fans than GSU fans in this thread.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Have any of your players played against it? The coach can tell them whatever he wants it is whether the players can execute the game plan. It will be tougher than you NDSU fans think.

I am not saying NDSU can't or won't win. It is just your cocky *** fans that rub people the wrong way. Just assuming you are going to throttle what is the #3 team in the country. Lehigh and JMU are no where near the class that GSU is. Heck, I am not sure UNI is in the same class as GSU.

This should be a whale of a game.

First time poster on this site (i wasn't going to post just read). But when a UNI fan comes on and says NDSU has cocky *** fans I had to. Every fan base has them and UNI does as well. If any school is has classeless fans it's Uni. Look in the mirror.

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM

That date has nothing to do with it. The swap of Presbyterian for NDSU was announced in October, 2010. Coastal Carolina pulling out on us was announced in February, 2011, and the addition of Tusculum was announced after that. Maybe it was karma that it went that way, but the fact is that we did not replace NDSU with a D-II team. The ridiculous assertion that we were scared to play NDSU, as though our players or coaches petitioned our AD to make changes to in order avoid the Bison, is just that.

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 12:58 PM

Hello BB, nice to see your post (and avatar). My wife was watching ticket prices last week. One day there was a flight from Savannah to Fargo for $631.00 and literally the next day it had gone up to $1,051.00. I know of me and about 10 others that plan to be there, and I'm sure there will be some others, but all-in-all it looks to be a slim crowd (figureatively, not literally, since I'll be a part of it).

BisonBacker
December 11th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Game of the year. Period. xnodx

No offense to the two other teams in the playoffs yet but this already had the feeling of thee championship game. Gonna be a whale of a game.

BisonBacker
December 11th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I have dealt with both Fanbases and I would give the cockiness crown to the ndsu bizon. You guys are good fans but lakes puts out more cockiness than the entire uni fanbase combined.
Which is excatly why I refer to him as an A$$douche. He does more to ruin the image of NDSU fans than anyone or combination of people I know.

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM

This Bison fan just scored tickets for the game!! I was flying into Minneapolis/St. Paul on Friday afternoon anyways. I am also pleased to say that 3 generations of my family (Grandpa, Me, & Son) will enjoy a phenomenal game together with Saturday's game being Dad & Son's first game to attend ever! I may have to sneak over to the student section and teach them how I did it old-school!

gsu2583
December 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
This Bison fan just scored tickets for the game!! I was flying into Minneapolis/St. Paul on Friday afternoon anyways. I am also pleased to say that 3 generations of my family (Grandpa, Me, & Son) will enjoy a phenomenal game together with Saturday's game being Dad & Son's first game to attend ever! I may have to sneak over to the student section and teach them how I did it old-school!

Awesome. That sounds like a really special moment for you guys. Be sure to get a picture of the three of you while you are there and share it with us later. I'm sure even a GSU fan will be happy to take that pic for you. After all, it's not every day you get to see 3 generations of TEARS after a loss in the same photo.

xpeacex

Gothmog
December 11th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Canadian influence????? Other than the occasional Canadian quarter not working in a vending machine, there isn't a lot of Canadian influence in North Dakota.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Canadian influence????? Other than the occasional Canadian quarter not working in a vending machine, there isn't a lot of Canadian influence in North Dakota.

My grandparents came down from Canada in the early 1900's. Where did yours come from? The Mayflower?

Gothmog
December 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM
My grandparents came down from Canada in the early 1900's. Where did yours come from? The Mayflower?

I lived in ND for 30 years, there's more Mexican influence in North Dakota than Canadian.

BTW - my grandparents came here from Sweden and Norway.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 02:04 PM

Grandparents on my dad's side came from Canada, grew up playing little league in a mixed US/Canada league, and even played exhibition HS basketball in Canada. 1/2 of my HS class was born in Canada (nearest hospital). Depends on which part of ND you grew up in.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I lived in ND for 30 years, there's more Mexican influence in North Dakota than Canadian.

BTW - my grandparents came here from Sweden and Norway.

Mexican, I'll bet you're thinking of a beet picking joke right now? That's so charming.

Canada shares a border with ND. My grandparents were born in Saskatchewan where my great grandparents settled after coming from Norway. See how that works?

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 02:05 PM

Two other posters have already mentioned this since your erroneous post, now I am going to say it for the 3rd time, and hopefully it will finally stick. xbangx xbangx xbangx

Here is the official press release from the GSU athletic department concerning our buy out of the NDSU game.

Home Date in 2011 Replaces North Dakota State Game (http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18700&ATCLID=205016215)

"STATESBORO, Ga. - Georgia Southern Athletics has announced the cancellation of the September 17, 2011 North Dakota State football game originally scheduled to be played in Fargo, N.D. The contest was added to the Eagles' schedule to fill an opening created when East Tennessee State dropped its football program. Presbyterian College will replace North Dakota State in a game to be played at Paulson Stadium on October 22nd, giving the Eagles six home games for the 2011 campaign."

Are there any more questions you need to have answered about this buyout?

Gothmog
December 11th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Grandparents on my dad's side came from Canada, grew up playing little league in a mixed US/Canada league, and even played exhibition HS basketball in Canada. 1/2 of my HS class was born in Canada (nearest hospital). Depends on which part of ND you grew up in.

Sure, but that's not where the overwhelming majority of people live in the state. For 90+ percent of the state, Canada could just as well on the other side of the planet.

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 02:10 PM

The only thing that needs to be derailed is your fans' constant harping about beating Minnesota, 8 DII championships, and your destruction of a Patriot league team who was missing it's best player. xrotatehx

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Awesome. That sounds like a really special moment for you guys. Be sure to get a picture of the three of you while you are there and share it with us later. I'm sure even a GSU fan will be happy to take that pic for you. After all, it's not every day you get to see 3 generations of TEARS after a loss in the same photo.

xpeacex

Bison record when this fan as an alum (Class of 2000) in attendance: 1-0.
Opponent: Georgia Southern
Chant heard before the game: GSU fans yelling "Whose house, Our House".
Chant heard by the few remaining Eagle fans during the 4th quarter: NDSU fans yelling "Whose house?, OUR HOUSE!"

http://http://cms.images.morris.com/savannah/mdControlled/cms/2006/10/07/106776410.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Two other posters have already mentioned this since your erroneous post, now I am going to say it for the 3rd time, and hopefully it will finally stick. xbangx xbangx xbangx

Here is the official press release from the GSU athletic department concerning our buy out of the NDSU game.

Home Date in 2011 Replaces North Dakota State Game (http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18700&ATCLID=205016215)

"STATESBORO, Ga. - Georgia Southern Athletics has announced the cancellation of the September 17, 2011 North Dakota State football game originally scheduled to be played in Fargo, N.D. The contest was added to the Eagles' schedule to fill an opening created when East Tennessee State dropped its football program. Presbyterian College will replace North Dakota State in a game to be played at Paulson Stadium on October 22nd, giving the Eagles six home games for the 2011 campaign."

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/d/d9/Umad.gif

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I have dealt with both Fanbases and I would give the cockiness crown to the ndsu bizon. You guys are good fans but lakes puts out more cockiness than the entire uni fanbase combined.

I believe that fanbase has kicked Lakes off their own fan forum which a few other forums could take as a best practice (see UNI)

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 02:16 PM

I can translate for my Bison brethren since I now live in the South: We was Skeered...

NDB
December 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM
After all, it's not every day you get to see 3 generations of TEARS after a loss in the same photo.

xpeacex

TEARS oFJ oy SUCKER!!!

:)

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 02:47 PM
http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/d/d9/Umad.gif

xlolx

Not in the least. Just a little emphasis to beat into the abnormally thick Nordic skulls of your fans. xnodx

eaglewraith
December 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Bison record when this fan as an alum (Class of 2000) in attendance: 1-0.
Opponent: Georgia Southern
Chant heard before the game: GSU fans yelling "Whose house, Our House".
Chant heard by the few remaining Eagle fans during the 4th quarter: NDSU fans yelling "Whose house?, OUR HOUSE!"

http://http://cms.images.morris.com/savannah/mdControlled/cms/2006/10/07/106776410.jpg

You beat the worst team we've ever fielded. Congratulations on that accomplishment.

It won't be as easy this time.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 02:56 PM
You beat the worst team we've ever fielded. Congratulations on that accomplishment.

It won't be as easy this time.

In case you haven't noticed, the Bison don't need easy.

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Hell, at least I'll be 2 for 2 in attending a home & home series against Georgia Southern!!

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 03:03 PM
The only thing that needs to be derailed is your fans' constant harping about beating Minnesota, 8 DII championships, and your destruction of a Patriot league team who was missing it's best player. xrotatehx

Now I can add to the harping, NDSU beat GSU in 2006 (when nobody on either squad was on the team), and GSU bought out our return trip to Fargo because we're scared ( xlmaox )

pike51
December 11th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Seriously? Are NDSU fans really still butt hurt about the whole buyout thing? Hold a grudge much? Get the **** over it already!! Think about it, if we had come earlier this year, you wouldn't have gotten the #2 seed and GSU would be hosting a game this weekend. Consider it a gift.

You pansy *** little cry baby *****es. STFU already!!

NDSUdonny
December 11th, 2011, 03:19 PM
FBS losses don't hurt teams. You played a Big Ten doormat while we played a team in the BCS national championship game.

Wins help, though

westdakotabison
December 11th, 2011, 03:22 PM

Crown Royal comes from Canada. That has influenced a lot of people into making bad decisions.

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Seriously? Are NDSU fans really still butt hurt about the whole buyout thing? Hold a grudge much? Get the **** over it already!! Think about it, if we had come earlier this year, you wouldn't have gotten the #2 seed and GSU would be hosting a game this weekend. Consider it a gift.

Haha this guy is funny. He thinks NDSU would have just rolled over and it was a gift that they didn't come. Why don't you just go circle-jerk with your cousin and let the game get played on the field.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Crown Royal comes from Canada. That has influenced a lot of people into making bad decisions.

Same with Windsor, the smooth Canadian. ;)

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Oh, and just a little ticket update. Reserved seating is sold out. General admin seating is almost sold out. I barely scored a ticket. It will come to SRO and that will sell out too I'm sure. The student section will be sold out come their release. Tickets sales have only been open for 3 hours. This game will be completely sold out, meaning there will be 19,700 screaming Bison fans! That's 1700 more than the past 2 games!

Grizalltheway
December 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM

Let's not forget Black Velvet, Canadian Mist and, my personal favorite, Pendleton. xnodx

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Oooooh ya! Crown Royal, nector of the Gods :)

bisonguy
December 11th, 2011, 03:37 PM

Tales of revisionist history. xreadxxcoffeexxcrazyx

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM

Gift. Is that what your girlfriend/mom give you for your b day? You STFU!

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 03:43 PM
My prediction: This thread will reach 100 pages by the middle of the week.

Both teams have their share of "We can't be beaten" folks.

The reality is this game in all probably will come down to who turns over the ball less and 2-4 critical plays in the game, possibly special teams plays.

I would be surprised if this game is not within 7 points one way or the other.

UNIFanSince1983
December 11th, 2011, 03:48 PM

The reality is this game in all probably will come down to who turns over the ball less and 2-4 critical plays in the game, possibly special teams plays.

Quoted for truth!

bisonguy
December 11th, 2011, 03:50 PM

It's going to be a whale of a game. I hope plenty of GSU fans can make the trip up to Fargo.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Quoted for truth!

Don't forget to stick around this week with your chippy butthurtedness comments. What would a NDSU thread be without them?

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM
There is a GSU Eagle (me) and another poster named GSU Eagles. Maybe I need to change my name. Frequently what he posts gets attributed to me.

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 03:59 PM
What usually is the run/pass ratio for NDSU?

bisonguy
December 11th, 2011, 04:01 PM
What usually is the run/pass ratio for NDSU?

Depends on what the defense is doing, but typically it's 50/50 or pretty close.

On the entire season, NDSU has 301 passing attempts and 457 rushing attempts, but there were some games where they ran a lot more if the defense couldn't stop it.

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 04:05 PM
The last 2 weeks we have tried to defend pass it all over the yard offenses. The result was better defensively vs. Maine than ODU but we definitely have had our struggles trying to get good passing offenses off of the field. What we have done very well the last few games is move the ball and score points. We have developed many weapons on offense and since we made a change at B back several weeks ago it is difficult for other teams to shut our offense down totally. I know NDSU takes pride in their defense and it will be very interesting to see how the battle between the GSU offense and NDSU defense goes in this game.

UNIFanSince1983
December 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Don't forget to stick around this week with your chippy butthurtedness comments. What would a NDSU thread be without them?

Me personally or just UNI fans in general? I don't recall talking much crap on NDSU this year. You have a good team, and the team deserves to be where they are at. I have stated all along I think this will be a great game. The only people who don't seem to think so are NDSU or GSU fans. They seem to think their team is going to dominate the other one.

I think it will be tough for NDSU to stop the Triple option, but I think they have the talent to do it. GSU is no slouch of a team either. There is a reason both teams were in the Top 5 all season long, and are still playing with only 4 teams left. Which ever team limits mistakes will probably be the one who comes out on top.

Good luck to both!

bisonguy
December 11th, 2011, 04:15 PM
What's the GSU defense like?

No_Skill
December 11th, 2011, 04:28 PM

ahhhh The voice of reason in a sea of bravado.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I expect that the game will be a long one and it will be a long 5 days of work until game day.....ugh

I love my team and believe they have what it takes to win but also believe that the game will be a close one.

Grizzlies82
December 11th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Why are you all wasting time yappin about this game.
Didn't you know, the Montana & Sam Houston State game is being played this weekend!
That is real football played by two GOOD teams.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Why are you all wasting time yappin about this game.
Didn't you know, the Montana & Sam Houston State game is being played this weekend!
That is real football played by two GOOD teams.

and by two good teams you mean two teams who haven't met much competition.

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM

ZING..!!!!!

xbowx

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 04:41 PM

I will second your prediction. This is a "Yankees-Red Sox" caliber game, the kind where the AL Championship is more exciting than the World Series.

The Eagle's Cliff
December 11th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Dude, Drago lost.

He said that to Apollo Creed, who died from the fight.

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 04:48 PM
The GSU defense has played pretty well for most of the season, but good passing teams or teams with very athletic quarterbacks have given us trouble. 2 weeks ago vs. ODU we struggled in a major way to stop them. I really think our defense is better designed vs. run oriented teams. I know NDSU has a big O line and they like to pound the ball. Our defense sees that everyday in practice vs. the offense that we run.

I am not extremely confident in our defense at this point, but what has saved us is our offense and our special teams. We have made many big plays in K return/punt returns this year and our FG kicker even though he missed a FG vs. Maine has been very, very good this year.

To me the big question in this game is how NDSU's D fares against our TO offense.

Grizzlies82
December 11th, 2011, 04:54 PM

Here I'm trying to help you out and you dis me like that?

Your point is taken though, the Griz did get a cupcake this past week.
Any opponent coming out of the MVFC is pretty much a certain win.

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 04:57 PM

BAM..!!!!!

xawesomex

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 05:00 PM
BAM..!!!!!

xawesomex

Man this is fun.

ChiefGSU275
December 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM

They have their moments where the pass rush can create pressure, but we have trouble with mobile qb's who can escape. Secondary is good, makes plays but has a tendency to get beat. Tackling is an issue. Our run defense is pretty solid, our linebackers play well.

LakesBison
December 11th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Will this even be a game? We are.SANDY KOUFAX PITCHING SHUTOUTS!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Well UNI is certainly no Montana State. Wait......

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/20/128847293592935064.jpg

Baldy
December 11th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Tales of revisionist history. xreadxxcoffeexxcrazyx

It's just the facts.
Sorry you have such a problem dealing with it.

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Depends on what the defense is doing, but typically it's 50/50 or pretty close.

On the entire season, NDSU has 301 passing attempts and 457 rushing attempts, but there were some games where they ran a lot more if the defense couldn't stop it.

The last 2 weeks we have tried to defend pass it all over the yard offenses. The result was better defensively vs. Maine than ODU but we definitely have had our struggles trying to get good passing offenses off of the field. What we have done very well the last few games is move the ball and score points. We have developed many weapons on offense and since we made a change at B back several weeks ago it is difficult for other teams to shut our offense down totally. I know NDSU takes pride in their defense and it will be very interesting to see how the battle between the GSU offense and NDSU defense goes in this game.

I will second your prediction. This is a "Yankees-Red Sox" caliber game, the kind where the AL Championship is more exciting than the World Series.

The GSU defense has played pretty well for most of the season, but good passing teams or teams with very athletic quarterbacks have given us trouble. 2 weeks ago vs. ODU we struggled in a major way to stop them. I really think our defense is better designed vs. run oriented teams. I know NDSU has a big O line and they like to pound the ball. Our defense sees that everyday in practice vs. the offense that we run.

I am not extremely confident in our defense at this point, but what has saved us is our offense and our special teams. We have made many big plays in K return/punt returns this year and our FG kicker even though he missed a FG vs. Maine has been very, very good this year.

To me the big question in this game is how NDSU's D fares against our TO offense.

I, for one, am glad that this thread has finally taken a turn toward actually talking about the teams and the game. Thanks guys, carry on.

MTBison
December 11th, 2011, 06:40 PM
I, for one, am glad that this thread has finally taken a turn toward actually talking about the teams and the game. Thanks guys, carry on.

I agree, I would like to learn more about GSU's team and any other important information on their city, history, or fun facts. I could google it but firsthand information is more entertaining.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Everyone needs to just put aside GSU not making it up earlier this year. Stuff happens and it is way past time to move on. I look forward to meeting the GSU fans that travel. Yes Fargo is cold but so far this has been a pretty nice winter (where the he!! is that wood so I can knock on it) We don't have any snow as of yet but there has been a chill in the air. Tailgating will great as always and with the game indoors there is no wind ... your boys better beware of the carpet monster it tends to get you when you least expect it. All of us are looking forward to replacing the current carpet so you won't find us disagreeing about it being crap.

Take care and travel safe to all who are heading up here.

GSU Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Most knowledgeable GSU fans know this will be a very tough game. I would feel alot better about our chances if this game were in Statesboro and had we beat Appalachian this year it probably would be. But it is what it is. I expect relatively few GSU fans to make this trip. I would say 300-400 at the most. If we can manage a win I would expect many many more GSU fans to go to Texas for the championship game.

Win or lose this should be a close game. I may be wrong but I don't see NDSU as a team that will score loads of points. I also believe NDSU is fully capable of limiting the GSU T0 offense. Last year we lost in the semis at Delaware when we turned the ball over 5 times. We absolutely can't have many turnovers and have any chance.

I am looking forward to seeing the game on TV. If we can get to Texas I am planning to make it to that game. Most Eagle fans are like me-- can't make the trip to Fargo and one to Texas in 3 weeks. So we are hoping for the best and hoping we can get to Texas.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM
It is a damn shame that both our teams can't go to Frisco...but since they can't I hope like hell it is the Bison :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Kudos to us. Despite the wandering nature of this thread, I'm proud to say that we are CRUSHING the UM/SHSU thread. Triple the pages!!!

swaghook
December 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I expect relatively few GSU fans to make this trip. I would say 300-400 at the most. From what I've seen that would be way more then any team visiting the FargoDome so far in the play offs.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Tickets are going much more quickly for this game than they did in the previous 2 playoff games. Looks like the ticket office sold about 5000 tickets the first 5 hours they were available today.

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I'm making the trip to Fargo just to meet BisonBabe...I hope her avatar and signature aren't misleading!! ;) xwhistlex

pike51
December 11th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I just finished watching the replay of the NDSU/Lehigh game. Lehigh is a bad team... wow. I really like how NDSU matches up for GSU this week.

I also fully expect Montana to take care of business. Looks like a GSU vs Montana championship game!

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Oils sands have made ND folk horribly intolerable.

Go GSU!

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I'm making the trip to Fargo just to meet BisonBabe...I hope her avatar and signature aren't misleading!! ;) xwhistlex

While I may not look like my avatar I am very much like my signature....

swaghook
December 11th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I just finished watching the replay of the NDSU/Lehigh game. Lehigh is a bad team... wow. I really like how NDSU matches up for GSU this week.

I also fully expect Montana to take care of business. Looks like a GSU vs Montana championship game!

Lehigh was not a bad team. NDSU just made them look bad. Maybe GSU will come away looking a little better but still going home with the L. ;p

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
While I may not look like my avatar I am very much like my signature....

Will you be at the game? Tailgating? I think we'll be up there about 10 am so I can see how campus has changed in the last decade and hang out before the game to soak up a great atmosphere.

No_Skill
December 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Kudos to us. Despite the wandering nature of this thread, I'm proud to say that we are CRUSHING the UM/SHSU thread. Triple the pages!!!

...well that is essentially the game for second place, so not many people really care.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 07:39 PM

I watched the GSU game. One dimensional team that will have trouble with the crowd noise. This match up favors the home team.

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Why? Because NDSU did their job and handed Lehigh a shutout?

GATA_Eagles
December 11th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I watched the GSU game. One dimensional team that will have trouble with the crowd noise. This match up favors the home team.

Noise of 100k people didn't shake us. I don't see us having a problem with 20k.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 07:52 PM

20k with a roof louder than 100k without. Especially from the 30 yd line on in. Ask the players after the game they will yell you just likw the two previous teams.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 07:57 PM

20k with a roof louder than 100k without. Especially from the 30 yd line on in. Ask the players after the game they will yell you just likw the two previous teams.
You also are talking about a game where 99,500 of the people in Bryant Denny Stadium expected the Tide to roll easily in that game. Sure, the crowd was plenty noisy just because they love college football but the electricity level will be completely different in an elimination game with a national title game birth on the line.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM
You also are talking about a game where 99,500 of the people in Bryant Denny Stadium expected the Tide to roll easily in that game. Sure, the crowd was plenty noisy just because they love college football but the electricity level will be completely different in an elimination game with a national title game birth on the line.

And most of them left in the third quarter.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM

125 db at the bench level measured during an Auburn game.

GSU is not Auburn.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 08:02 PM
125 db at the bench level measured during an Auburn game.

GSU is not Auburn.

If you listen to their fan base they are

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM
NDSU is not going to know what hit them.........

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Great analysis! Thanks for playing. xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:09 PM

Oh my god, Shut up. NDSU is better than Maine this year. I understand you have little to hang on to this year, being middle of the pack in Hockey East and all. But go eat your sour grapes somewhere else.

BisonBohl
December 11th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Dont worry about mainejeff he is a dolt...

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Have you figured it out yet or still shaking out the cob webs?

FarSouthBison
December 11th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Why even give people like that the time of day.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:17 PM

Yeah, that 4th and goal from the 3 when we were an inch from cutting the lead to 10 with 7 minutes to go in the game the crowd just sat back not worried at all and were completely quiet. You guys are just talking our of you a** with no clue about what actually happened. Take away our blocked FG for a TD and we could have been tying the game with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. If and buts, but if we had a few more breaks go our way it could have been very interesting.

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 08:17 PM

Yep, we're one-dimensional; only threw 8 passes. Somehow we did complete 7 of them, but were rolling up 360 rushing yards so it hardly seems that it was necessary to throw more. Please tell me which teams among James Madison's and Lehigh's opponents play in front of 100,000 fans? Guess we'll find out how intimidated our boys are on Saturday.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:20 PM

Our offense has been unstopable since Swope emerged in the Alabama game. The only way they will slow us down is if we commit turnovers, but Shaw has been very good at protecting the ball.

If you watch the Alabama game we were just gashing them all day long. We just struggled stopping their offense which limited the number of possesions our offense had. Somehow, I just don't think NDSU will do better than Bama.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Yep, we're one-dimensional; only threw 8 passes. Somehow we did complete 7 of them, but were rolling up 360 rushing yards so it hardly seems that it was necessary to throw more. Please tell me which teams among James Madison's and Lehigh's opponents play in front of 100,000 fans? Guess we'll find out how intimidated our boys are on Saturday.

It has nothing to do with intimidation, it has everything to do with not being able to hear yourself think. Nobody cares if you're intimidated or not, but you are going to be looking at a few 1st and 15s when the Db level gets up over 100, which it tends to do during defensive drives.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 08:23 PM

How many false start penalties did you ahve last week at home? Double it at a minimum.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Will you be at the game? Tailgating? I think we'll be up there about 10 am so I can see how campus has changed in the last decade and hang out before the game to soak up a great atmosphere.

We should be up there for tailgating this coming weekend. Will be our first opportunity all year .... Swaghook the kids and perhaps a few extras will be me ....

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Yeah, that 4th and goal from the 3 when we were an inch from cutting the lead to 10 with 7 minutes to go in the game the crowd just sat back not worried at all and were completely quiet. You guys are just talking our of you a** with no clue about what actually happened. Take away our blocked FG for a TD and we could have been tying the game with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. If and buts, but if we had a few more breaks go our way it could have been very interesting.
Cutting the lead to 10 with 7 minutes to go? You really think that worried them when they hadn't punted all game? xeyebrowx

GSU is certainly capable of dealing with the noise but it'll be a much different environment than it was in Tuscaloosa in 11/19.

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Cutting the lead to 10 with 7 minutes to go? You really think that worried them when they hadn't punted all game? xeyebrowx

GSU is certainly capable of dealing with the noise but it'll be a much different environment than it was in Tuscaloosa in 11/19.

Uhhh, they were neck and neck with Ok State at the time trying to get a BCS berth so they knew they needed to win pretty for the polls. They may have had the W under control, but the game was definitely too close for comfort for the potential national champion against a measley FCS team.

Use your head to think a little before posting. I am starting to think NDSU fans' noggins are frozen solid. :)

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 08:32 PM
How many false start penalties did you ahve last week at home? Double it at a minimum.

Which obviously had nothing to do with the noise level being as how we were at home. So, we say we've been in similar situations, noise-wise, and handled it, y'all say that's impossible. We'll see Saturday.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Oh my god, Shut up. NDSU is better than Maine this year. I understand you have little to hang on to this year, being middle of the pack in Hockey East and all. But go eat your sour grapes somewhere else.

GSU will STEAMROLL NDSU.......you heard it here first!

BisonBohl
December 11th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Crowd noise will be an issue for GSU but it wont be the deciding factor of the game. They have played in front of big crowds.

BisonBohl
December 11th, 2011, 08:35 PM

Care to give details on why you feel this way if not then STFU...

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Which obviously had nothing to do with the noise level being as how we were at home. So, we say we've been in similar situations, noise-wise, and handled it, y'all say that's impossible. We'll see Saturday.

That's exaxctly the point. An undisciplined team without noise will have more than small trouble with the noise. Your right we will see on Saturday.

GSU EAGLES
Crowd noise will be an issue for GSU but it wont be the deciding factor of the game. They have played in front of big crowds.

Shaw is a Senior QB that is very poised. Sagarin gives 3 points for home field which is about right for this game as well.

mainejeff

Because no one has been able to stop them so far.......you'll see, you DOLT.

Now go bury yourself in some oil sand.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Shaw is a Senior QB that is very poised. Sagarin gives 3 points for home field which is about right for this game as well.

I was very impressed with Shaw. If he plays like that on Saturday......NDSU fans will be very unhappy at the end of the day.

GSU 42 NDSU 17.

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2011, 08:38 PM
We should be up there for tailgating this coming weekend. Will be our first opportunity all year .... Swaghook the kids and perhaps a few extras will be me ....

You're married to Swaghook? :( There are broken hearts all across this forum and he is now hated by all!! xflamemadx

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 08:39 PM

He has none other than it's the only way he can justify Maines crappy showing and the pain he is feeling :)

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 08:40 PM

He's doesn't like NDSU

Grizalltheway

coughAppStatecough

GSU EAGLES
I was very impressed with Shaw. If he plays like that on Saturday......NDSU fans will be very unhappy at the end of the day.

GSU 42 NDSU 17.

Shaw has mastered holding the pitch until the very last second, which frees the A-Back for open lanes. Sometimes they could probably count his pitches as passes as he is waiting so late they are often moving forward.

BisonBohl

Intesting...

It appears the citadel did a pretty nice job slowing them down even though eventually losing.

App State certainly was able to do.

Its all about winning the battle up front and causing turnovers, both are things the bison defense has done a pretty good job with this year.

Sorry maine lost...jeffy

MTBison
December 11th, 2011, 08:41 PM

The oil sands are in Alberta Canada, not North Dakota.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 08:41 PM

App St ?????????

GSU EAGLES
December 11th, 2011, 08:42 PM
coughAppStatecough

That game was pre Dominique Swope who is the first back at GSU that has garnered legitimate comparisons to Adrian Peterson. Totally different offense as he hits the hole so fast and can make the quick cut if it opens up.

See how good he is in the Bama game. Please note this Bama D was the best defense statistically against the run in the last 20 years.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/329561/

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
coughAppStatecough

*cough*Quarterback change*cough*

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Shaw has mastered holding the pitch until the very last second, which frees the A-Back for open lanes. Sometimes they could probably count his pitches as passes as he is waiting so late they are often moving forward.

That last second tends to come rather quickly when dealing with the Bison D Line. Physical, quick, and strong.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Intesting...

It appears the citadel did a pretty nice job slowing them down even though eventually losing.

Its all about winning the battle up front and causing turnovers, both are things the bison defense has done a pretty good job with this year.

Sorry maine lost...jeffy

If you want to live in an alternate universe........you are just setting yourself up for some HUGE disappointment!

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Uhhh, they were neck and neck with Ok State at the time trying to get a BCS berth so they knew they needed to win pretty for the polls. They may have had the W under control, but the game was definitely too close for comfort for the potential national champion against a measley FCS team.

Use your head to think a little before posting. I am starting to think NDSU fans' noggins are frozen solid. :)
You can spin it however you want to. I just don't see the point in constantly trying to champion your team because they didn't get blown out in a game where they were expected to get blown out of. This isn't the pinewood derby. I'm not disputing that your guys played well against Bama, they played very well and represented the FCS quite well against the best defense in the country but the outcome of the game was never in serious doubt after Bama returned that blocked FG for a touchdown.

Your win over Wofford, to me, was more impressive than hanging moderately close to Bama.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2011, 08:48 PM
If GSU runs over NDSU I'll be the first to say congrats. Maine gave up 10 points a game more than NDSU this year, and they gave up 10 more points to JMU than NDSU did.

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 08:49 PM
This is why the playoffs happen. So that our teams can prove it on the field. Anything could happen come Saturday but anyone who is predicting a blow out on either side is delusional and should seek medical attention.

bisonnation
December 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Our former president from St Cloud, MN scheduled the idiotic series with NDSU in 2006. We wanted a 6th home game and bought out the game scheduled against them this year in November 2010 and scheduled Presbyterian at home. Some of their fans have claimed it's because GSU is "afraid" to play them when we just saw no reason to travel 1500 miles and lose

FIFY

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM
That game was pre Dominique Swope who is the first back at GSU that has garnered legitimate comparisons to Adrian Peterson. Totally different offense as he hits the hole so fast and can make the quick cut if it opens up.

See how good he is in the Bama game. Please note this Bama D was the best defense statistically against the run in the last 20 years.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/329561/

No, it was more than our blocking and execution. I have no clue what the F happened during The Citadel game.

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2011, 08:56 PM
This is why the playoffs happen. So that our teams can prove it on the field. Anything could happen come Saturday but anyone who is predicting a blow out on either side is delusional and should seek medical attention.

Keep trying BB, maybe we'll all get it at some point, but probably not. xbowx

Grizalltheway
December 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM

Agree. I don't see this being more than a 7 point win for either team.

BisonBohl
No, it was more than our blocking and execution. I have no clue what the F happened during The Citadel game.

So you are saying theres a chance!!! I might go to the game afterall.

Kidding aside, the triple option is going to be a phenomenal challenge for us, it at times will without a doubt give us fits. I expect a very well played game against two very worth opponents and should be decided by one score. Of course me being a Bison fan I'm going to lean it in favor of my team and the home dome should help. But I would be lying if I said that i be surprised if it went the other way.

24-21 Bison!

straightshooter
Intesting...

Sorry maine lost...jeffy

Citadel runs pretty much the exact offense that GSU runs and the O coordinator was once on the GSU staff under Paul Johnson. GSU pretty much laid an egg that day, and fumbled the ball away on the Citadel one yard line early in the game. Brent Russell didn't play that game and the team was just flat. But 14 is more than 12.

Frankly App State had circled their game with GSU on the calendar a year ago. You see, GSU knocked them out of the #1 ranking when they beat them in Paulson. The series between the to schools is just about 50/50 and it is a huge rival game. GSU was the third triple option team that App faced this year, and they've been playing against this offense to a couple of decades. To be honest, that was the best App St played the entire season, and GSU still had a chance to win. Apps winning TD was being juggled out of bounds by their WR Quick, but without the advantage of replay, the score held up.

You guys know about rival games don't you? The better team doesn't always win them.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
If you want to live in an alternate universe........you are just setting yourself up for some HUGE disappointment!

You should know huh? We are way better than Maine as is GSU. Sorry have a loooooooong offseason.

BisonBohl
December 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Citadel runs pretty much the exact offense that GSU runs and the O coordinator was once on the GSU staff under Paul Johnson. GSU pretty much laid an egg that day, and fumbled the ball away on the Citadel one yard line early in the game. Brent Russell didn't play that game and the team was just flat. But 14 is more than 12.

Frankly App State had circled their game with GSU on the calendar a year ago. You see, GSU knocked them out of the #1 ranking when they beat them in Paulson. The series between the to schools is just about 50/50 and it is a huge rival game. GSU was the third triple option team that App faced this year, and they've been playing against this offense to a couple of decades. To be honest, that was the best App St played the entire season, and GSU still had a chance to win. Apps winning TD was being juggled out of bounds by their WR Quick, but without the advantage of replay, the score held up.

You guys know about rival games don't you? The better team doesn't always win them.

Fair enough, all i was saying in that post is that GSU can be slowed down. Not that its easy or going happen.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM
You should know huh? We are way better than Maine as is GSU. Sorry have a loooooooong offseason.

Well GSU is.......as far as NDSU goes, we'll never know since we didn't play each other.

proasu89
December 11th, 2011, 09:08 PM
14-12-1 or just about 50/50 xsmiley_wix

Will be pulling for the "12" on Saturday.

Blue Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Intesting...

Sorry maine lost...jeffy

After the Citadel game Ga. Southern made changes on the offensive line and made Swope a starter.

The offense has looked great ever since!

Ga. Southern's Playoff Record 43 & 11
The next best is Montana at 32 & 18

BisonBabe
December 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Well GSU is.......as far as NDSU goes, we'll never know since we didn't play each other.

No due to circumstances beyond either teams control the game had to be cancelled. Perhaps we can schedule a game again another year. May what happened to cause the cancellation of that game never ever happen again.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Maine had that opportunity but they weren't good enough.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM
No due to circumstances beyond either teams control the game had to be cancelled. Perhaps we can schedule a game again another year. May what happened to cause the cancellation of that game never ever happen again.

I'm talking playoffs.....this season. I'll tell you what......I'll give NDSU tons of credit IF they beat GSU.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Maine had that opportunity but they weren't good enough.

And we'll see what happens to NDSU on Saturday, right?

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 09:41 PM

Thats right cause you lost.

Wilson16
December 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
And we'll see what happens to NDSU on Saturday, right?

Who's we? Aren't you guys done????

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Thats right cause you lost.

Well duh.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Who's we? Aren't you guys done????

We = everyone that follows FCS football. Are you dense?

DJKyR0
December 11th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Can this thread reach 100 pages by Saturday?

Let's try. Bait: Georgia Southern fans smell like old cheese. Discuss.

mainejeff
December 11th, 2011, 10:02 PM

LOL..........whoops, there's #466. ;)

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Their defense plays like old, bleu cheese: Stinky and falls apart if you come at it too fast.

Vitojr130
December 11th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Last I checked, two teams have stopped them and many others came close. Your team got buttraped because your team sucks. This is NDSU. They will be much, much harder than Maine was. Sorry, but you should just go stick with your butthockey.

Also, if you knew anything, you would know that it is not oil sands that are in ND. F***, even a quick Google search would have told you that...

NDSUdonny
December 11th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Most knowledgeable GSU fans know this will be a very tough game. I would feel alot better about our chances if this game were in Statesboro and had we beat Appalachian this year it probably would be. But it is what it is. I expect relatively few GSU fans to make this trip. I would say 300-400 at the most. If we can manage a win I would expect many many more GSU fans to go to Texas for the championship game.

Win or lose this should be a close game. I may be wrong but I don't see NDSU as a team that will score loads of points. I also believe NDSU is fully capable of limiting the GSU T0 offense. Last year we lost in the semis at Delaware when we turned the ball over 5 times. We absolutely can't have many turnovers and have any chance.

I am looking forward to seeing the game on TV. If we can get to Texas I am planning to make it to that game. Most Eagle fans are like me-- can't make the trip to Fargo and one to Texas in 3 weeks. So we are hoping for the best and hoping we can get to Texas.

I hope they were on the ball to get tickets. Everything except GA went in about 50 minutes. Now the only hope is when they open up standing room and season tickets that get released

I-16Bandit
December 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM
1 day after creation and this thread already had more pages than the NDSU/Lehigh thread.

My contribution? **** NDSU.

Carry on.

Squealofthepig
December 11th, 2011, 11:35 PM
1 day after creation and this thread already had more pages than the NDSU/Lehigh thread.

My contribution? **** NDSU.

Carry on.

**** NDSU is a bit vague. What could those four asterisks stand for? Please choose from any of the following:

AAHS AALS ABAC ABAS ABBA ABBE ABBS ABED ABET ABID ABLE ABLY ABOS ABRI ABUT ABYE ABYS ACAI ACCA ACED ACER ACES ACHE ACHY ACID ACME ACNE ACRE ACTA ACTS ACYL ADAW ADDS ADDY ADIT ADOS ADRY ADZE AEON AERO AERY AESC AFAR AFFY AFRO AGAR AGAS AGED AGEE AGEN AGER AGES AGHA AGIN AGIO AGLU AGLY AGMA AGOG AGON AGUE AHED AHEM AHIS AHOY AIAS AIDE AIDS AIGA AILS AIMS AINE AINS AIRN AIRS AIRT AIRY AITS AITU AJAR AJEE AKED AKEE AKES AKIN ALAE ALAN ALAP ALAR ALAS ALAY ALBA ALBE ALBS ALCO ALEC ALEE ALEF ALES ALEW ALFA ALFS ALGA ALIF ALIT ALKO ALKY ALLS ALLY ALMA ALME ALMS ALOD ALOE ALOW ALPS ALSO ALTO ALTS ALUM AMAH AMAS AMBO AMEN AMIA AMID AMIE AMIN AMIR AMIS AMLA AMMO AMOK AMPS AMUS AMYL ANAL ANAN ANAS ANCE ANDS ANES ANEW ANGA ANIL ANIS ANKH ANNA ANNO ANNS ANOA ANON ANOW ANSA ANTA ANTE ANTI ANTS ANUS APAY APED APER APES APEX APOD APOS APPS APSE APSO APTS AQUA ARAK ARAR ARBA ARBS ARCH ARCO ARCS ARDS AREA ARED AREG ARES ARET AREW ARFS ARIA ARID ARIL ARIS ARKS ARLE ARMS ARMY ARNA AROW ARPA ARSE ARSY ARTI ARTS ARTY ARUM ARVO ARYL ASAR ASCI ASEA ASHY ASKS ASPS ATAP ATES ATMA ATOC ATOK ATOM ATOP ATUA AUFS AUKS AULA AULD AUNE AUNT AURA AUTO AVAL AVAS AVEL AVER AVES AVID AVOS AVOW AWAY AWDL AWED AWEE AWES AWLS AWNS AWNY AWOL AWRY AXAL AXED AXEL AXES AXIL AXIS AXLE AXON AYAH AYES AYIN AYRE AYUS AZAN AZON AZYM

BAAL BAAS BABA BABE BABU BABY BACH BACK BACS BADE BADS BAEL BAFF BAFT BAGH BAGS BAHT BAIL BAIT BAJU BAKE BALD BALE BALK BALL BALM BALS BALU BAMS BANC BAND BANE BANG BANI BANK BANS BANT BAPS BAPU BARB BARD BARE BARF BARK BARM BARN BARP BARS BASE BASH BASK BASS BAST BATE BATH BATS BATT BAUD BAUK BAUR BAWD BAWL BAWN BAWR BAYE BAYS BAYT BEAD BEAK BEAM BEAN BEAR BEAT BEAU BECK BEDE BEDS BEDU BEEF BEEN BEEP BEER BEES BEET BEGO BEGS BEIN BELL BELS BELT BEMA BEND BENE BENI BENJ BENS BENT BERE BERG BERK BERM BEST BETA BETE BETH BETS BEVY BEYS BHAT BHEL BHUT BIAS BIBB BIBS BICE BIDE BIDI BIDS BIEN BIER BIFF BIGA BIGG BIGS BIKE BILE BILK BILL BIMA BIND BINE BING BINK BINS BINT BIOG BIOS BIRD BIRK BIRL BIRO BIRR BISE BISH BISK BIST BITE BITO BITS BITT BIZE BLAB BLAD BLAE BLAG BLAH BLAM BLAT BLAW BLAY BLEB BLED BLEE BLET BLEW BLEY BLIN BLIP BLOB BLOC BLOG BLOT BLOW BLUB BLUE BLUR BOAB BOAK BOAR BOAS BOAT BOBA BOBS BOCK BODE BODS BODY BOEP BOET BOFF BOGS BOGY BOHO BOHS BOIL BOIS BOKE BOKO BOKS BOLA BOLD BOLE BOLL BOLO BOLT BOMA BOMB BONA BOND BONE BONG BONK BONY BOOB BOOH BOOK BOOL BOOM BOON BOOR BOOS BOOT BOPS BORA BORD BORE BORK BORM BORN BORS BORT BOSH BOSK BOSS BOTA BOTH BOTS BOTT BOUK BOUN BOUT BOWL BOWR BOWS BOXY BOYF BOYG BOYO BOYS BOZO BRAD BRAE BRAG BRAK BRAN BRAS BRAT BRAW BRAY BRED BREE BREI BREN BRER BREW BREY BRIE BRIG BRIK BRIM BRIN BRIO BRIS BRIT BROD BROG BROO BROS BROW BRRR BRUS BRUT BRUX BUAT BUBA BUBO BUBS BUBU BUCK BUDA BUDI BUDO BUDS BUFF BUFO BUGS BUHL BUHR BUIK BUKE BULB BULK BULL BUMF BUMP BUMS BUNA BUND BUNG BUNK BUNN BUNS BUNT BUOY BURA BURB BURD BURG BURK BURL BURN BURP BURR BURS BURY BUSH BUSK BUSS BUST BUSY BUTE BUTS BUTT BUYS BUZZ BYDE BYES BYKE BYRE BYRL BYTE

CAAS CABA CABS CACA CADE CADI CADS CAFE CAFF CAGE CAGS CAGY CAID CAIN CAKE CAKY CALF CALK CALL CALM CALO CALP CALX CAMA CAME CAMO CAMP CAMS CANE CANG CANN CANS CANT CANY CAPA CAPE CAPH CAPI CAPO CAPS CARB CARD CARE CARK CARL CARN CARP CARR CARS CART CASA CASE CASH CASK CAST CATE CATS CAUF CAUK CAUL CAUM CAUP CAVA CAVE CAVY CAWK CAWS CAYS CEAS CECA CEDE CEDI CEES CEIL CELL CELS CELT CENS CENT CEPE CEPS CERE CERO CERT CESS CETE CHAD CHAI CHAL CHAM CHAO CHAP CHAR CHAS CHAT CHAV CHAW CHAY CHEF CHER CHEW CHEZ CHIA CHIB CHIC CHID CHIK CHIN CHIP CHIS CHIT CHIV CHIZ CHOC CHOG CHON CHOP CHOU CHOW CHUB CHUG CHUM CHUT CIAO CIDE CIDS CIEL CIGS CILL CINE CION CIRE CIRL CIST CITE CITO CITS CITY CIVE CLAD CLAG CLAM CLAN CLAP CLAT CLAW CLAY CLEF CLEG CLEM CLEW CLIP CLOD CLOG CLON CLOP CLOT CLOU CLOW CLOY CLUB CLUE COAL COAT COAX COBB COBS COCA COCH COCK COCO CODA CODE CODS COED COFF COFT COGS COHO COIF COIL COIN COIR COIT COKE COKY COLA COLD COLE COLL COLS COLT COLY COMA COMB COME COMM COMP COMS COND CONE CONF CONI CONK CONN CONS CONY COOF COOK COOL COOM COON COOP COOS COOT COPE COPS COPY CORD CORE CORF CORK CORM CORN CORS CORY COSE COSH COSS COST COSY COTE COTH COTS COTT COUP COUR COVE COWK COWL COWP COWS COWY COXA COXY COYS COZE COZY CRAB CRAG CRAM CRAN CRAP CRAW CRAY CRED CREE CREM CREW CRIB CRIM CRIS CRIT CROC CROG CROP CROW CRUD CRUE CRUS CRUX CUBE CUBS CUDS CUED CUES CUFF CUIF CUIT CUKE CULL CULM CULT **** CUPS CURB CURD CURE CURF CURL CURN CURR CURS CURT CUSH CUSK CUSP CUSS CUTE CUTS CWMS CYAN CYMA CYME CYST CYTE CZAR

DABS DACE DACK DADA DADO DADS DAES DAFF DAFT DAGO DAGS DAHL DAHS DAIS DAKS DALE DALI DALS DALT DAME DAMN DAMP DAMS DANG DANK DANS DANT DAPS DARB DARE DARG DARI DARK DARN DART DASH DATA DATE DATO DAUB DAUD DAUR DAUT DAVY DAWD DAWK DAWN DAWS DAWT DAYS DAZE DEAD DEAF DEAL DEAN DEAR DEAW DEBE DEBS DEBT DECK DECO DEED DEEK DEEM DEEN DEEP DEER DEES DEET DEEV DEFI DEFT DEFY DEGS DEID DEIF DEIL DEKE DELE DELF DELI DELL DELO DELS DELT DEME DEMO DEMY DENE DENI DENS DENT DENY DERE DERM DERN DERO DERV DESI DESK DEUS DEVA DEVS DEWS DEWY DEXY DEYS DHAK DHAL DHOL DHOW DIAL DIBS DICE DICH DICK DICT DIDO DIDY DIEB DIED DIEL DIES DIET DIFF DIFS DIGS DIKA DIKE DILL DIME DIMP DIMS DINE DING DINK DINO DINS DINT DIOL DIPS DIPT DIRE DIRK DIRL DIRT DISA DISC DISH DISK DISS DITA DITE DITS DITT DITZ DIVA DIVE DIVI DIVS DIXI DIXY DJIN DOAB DOAT DOBS DOBY DOCK DOCO DOCS DODO DODS DOEK DOEN DOER DOES DOFF DOGE DOGS DOGY DOHS DOIT DOJO DOLE DOLL DOLS DOLT DOME DOMS DOMY DONA DONE DONG DONS DOOB DOOK DOOL DOOM DOON DOOR DOOS DOPA DOPE DOPS DOPY DORB DORE DORK DORM DORP DORR DORS DORT DORY DOSE DOSH DOSS DOST DOTE DOTH DOTS DOTY DOUC DOUK DOUM DOUN DOUP DOUR DOUT DOUX DOVE DOWD DOWF DOWL DOWN DOWP DOWS DOWT DOXY DOYS DOZE DOZY DRAB DRAC DRAD DRAG DRAM DRAP DRAT DRAW DRAY DREE DREG DREK DREW DREY DRIB DRIP DROP DROW DRUB DRUG DRUM DRYS DSOS DUAD DUAL DUAN DUAR DUBS DUCE DUCI DUCK DUCT DUDE DUDS DUED DUEL DUES DUET DUFF DUGS DUIT DUKA DUKE DULE DULL DULY DUMA DUMB DUMP DUNE DUNG DUNK DUNS DUNT DUOS DUPE DUPS DURA DURE DURN DURO DURR DUSH DUSK DUST DUTY DWAM DYAD DYED DYER DYES DYKE DYNE DZHO DZOS

EACH EALE EANS EARD EARL EARN EARS EASE EAST EASY EATH EATS EAUS EAUX EAVE EBBS EBON ECAD ECCE ECCO ECHE ECHO ECHT ECOD ECOS ECRU ECUS EDDO EDDY EDGE EDGY EDHS EDIT EECH EELS EELY EERY EEVN EFFS EFTS EGAD EGAL EGER EGGS EGGY EGIS EGMA EGOS EHED EIDE EIKS EILD EINA EINE EISH EKED EKES EKKA ELAN ELDS ELFS ELHI ELKS ELLS ELMS ELMY ELSE ELTS EMES EMEU EMIC EMIR EMIT EMMA EMMY EMOS EMPT EMUS EMYD EMYS ENDS ENES ENEW ENGS ENOL ENOW ENUF ENVY EOAN EONS EORL EPEE EPHA EPIC EPOS ERAS ERED ERES EREV ERGO ERGS ERIC ERKS ERNE ERNS EROS ERRS ERST ERUV ESES ESKY ESNE ESPY ESSE ESTS ETAS ETAT ETCH ETEN ETHE ETHS ETIC ETNA ETUI EUGE EUGH EUKS EUOI EURO EVEN EVER EVES EVET EVIL EVOE EVOS EWER EWES EWKS EWTS EXAM EXEC EXED EXES EXIT EXON EXPO EXUL EYAS EYED EYEN EYER EYES EYNE EYOT EYRA EYRE EYRY

FAAN FAAS FABS FACE FACT FADE FADO FADS FADY FAFF FAGS FAHS FAIK FAIL FAIN FAIR FAIX FAKE FALL FALX FAME FAND FANE FANG FANK FANO FANS FARD FARE FARL FARM FARO FARS FART FASH FAST FATE FATS FAUN FAUR FAUT FAUX FAVA FAVE FAWN FAWS FAYS FAZE FEAL FEAR FEAT FECK FEDS FEEB FEED FEEL FEEN FEER FEES FEET FEGS FEHM FEHS FEIS FELL FELT FEME FEMS FEND FENI FENS FENT FEOD FERE FERM FERN FESS FEST FETA FETE FETS FETT FEUD FEUS FEYS FIAR FIAT FIBS FICE FICO FIDO FIDS FIEF FIER FIFE FIFI FIGO FIGS FIKE FIKY FILA FILE FILL FILM FILO FILS FIND FINE FINI FINK FINO FINS FIRE FIRK FIRM FIRN FIRS FISC FISH FISK FIST FITS FITT FIVE FIXT FIZZ FLAB FLAG FLAK FLAM FLAN FLAP FLAT FLAW FLAX FLAY FLEA FLED FLEE FLEG FLEW FLEX FLEY FLIC FLIM FLIP FLIR FLIT FLIX FLOC FLOE FLOG FLOP FLOR FLOW FLUB FLUE FLUS FLUX FOAL FOAM FOBS FOCI FOEN FOES FOGS FOGY FOHN FOHS FOID FOIL FOIN FOLD FOLK FOND FONE FONS FONT FOOD FOOL FOOT FOPS FORA FORB FORD FORE FORK FORM FORT FOSS FOUD FOUL FOUR FOUS FOWL FOXY FOYS FOZY FRAB FRAE FRAG FRAP FRAS FRAT FRAU FRAY FREE FRET FRIB FRIG FRIS FRIT FRIZ FROE FROG FROM FROS FROW FRUG FUBS FUCI **** FUDS FUEL FUFF FUGS FUGU FUJI FULL FUME FUMS FUMY FUND FUNG FUNK FUNS FURL FURR FURS FURY FUSC FUSE FUSS FUST FUTZ FUZE FUZZ FYCE FYKE FYLE FYRD

GABS GABY GADE GADI GADS GAED GAEN GAES GAFF GAGA GAGE GAGS GAID GAIN GAIR GAIT GAJO GALA GALE GALL GALS GAMA GAMB GAME GAMP GAMS GAMY GANE GANG GANS GANT GAOL GAPE GAPO GAPS GAPY GARB GARE GARI GARS GART GASH GASP GAST GATE GATH GATS GAUD GAUM GAUN GAUP GAUR GAUS GAVE GAWD GAWK GAWP GAYS GAZE GAZY GEAL GEAN GEAR GEAT GECK GEDS GEED GEEK GEEP GEES GEEZ GEIT GELD GELS GELT GEMS GENA GENE GENS GENT GENU GEOS GERE GERM GERT GEST GETA GETS GEUM GHAT GHEE GHIS GIBE GIBS GIDS GIED GIEN GIES GIFT GIGA GIGS GILA GILD GILL GILT GIMP GING GINK GINN GINS GIOS GIPS GIRD GIRL GIRN GIRO GIRR GIRT GISM GIST GITE GITS GIVE GIZZ GJUS GLAD GLAM GLED GLEE GLEG GLEI GLEN GLEY GLIA GLIB GLID GLIM GLIT GLOB GLOM GLOP GLOW GLUE GLUG GLUM GLUT GNAR GNAT GNAW GNOW GNUS GOAD GOAF GOAL GOAS GOAT GOBO GOBS GOBY GODS GOEL GOER GOES GOEY GOFF GOGO GOLD GOLE GOLF GOLP GONE GONG GONK GONS GOOD GOOF GOOG GOOK GOOL GOON GOOP GOOR GOOS GORA GORE GORI GORM GORP GORY GOSH GOSS GOTH GOUK GOUT GOVS GOWD GOWF GOWK GOWL GOWN GOYS GRAB GRAD GRAM GRAN GRAT GRAV GRAY GREE GREN GREW GREX GREY GRID GRIG GRIM GRIN GRIP GRIS GRIT GROG GROK GROT GROW GRUB GRUE GRUM GUAN GUAR GUBS GUCK GUDE GUES GUFF GUGA GUID GULA GULE GULF GULL GULP GULS GULY GUMP GUMS GUNG GUNK GUNS GUPS GURL GURN GURS GURU GUSH GUST GUTS GUVS GUYS GYAL GYBE GYMP GYMS GYNY GYPS GYRE GYRI GYRO GYTE GYVE

HAAF HAAR HABU HACK HADE HADJ HADS HAED HAEM HAEN HAES HAET HAFF HAFT HAGG HAGS HAHA HAHS HAIK HAIL HAIN HAIR HAJI HAJJ HAKA HAKE HAKU HALE HALF HALL HALM HALO HALT HAME HAMS HAND HANG HANK HANT HAPS HAPU HARD HARE HARK HARL HARM HARN HARO HARP HART HASH HASK HASP HAST HATE HATH HATS HAUD HAUF HAUL HAUT HAVE HAWK HAWM HAWS HAYS HAZE HAZY HEAD HEAL HEAP HEAR HEAT HEBE HECH HECK HEED HEEL HEFT HEHS HEID HEIL HEIR HELD HELE HELL HELM HELO HELP HEME HEMP HEMS HEND HENS HENT HEPS HEPT HERB HERD HERE HERL HERM HERN HERO HERS HERY HESP HEST HETE HETH HETS HEWN HEWS HEYS HICK HIDE HIED HIES HIGH HIKE HILA HILD HILI HILL HILT HIMS HIND HING HINS HINT HIOI HIPS HIPT HIRE HISH HISN HISS HIST HITS HIVE HIYA HIZZ HOAR HOAS HOAX HOBO HOBS HOCK HODS HOED HOER HOES HOGG HOGH HOGS HOHA HOHS HOIK HOKA HOKE HOKI HOLD HOLE HOLK HOLM HOLP HOLS HOLT HOLY HOMA HOME HOMO HOMS HOMY HOND HONE HONG HONK HONS HOOD HOOF HOOK HOON HOOP HOOT HOPE HOPS HORA HORE HORI HORN HORS HOSE HOSS HOST HOTE HOTS HOUF HOUR HOUT HOVE HOWE HOWF HOWK HOWL HOWS HOYA HOYS HUBS HUCK HUED HUER HUES HUFF HUGE HUGS HUGY HUHU HUIA HUIC HUIS HULA HULE HULK HULL HUMA HUMF HUMP HUMS HUNG HUNH HUNK HUNS HUNT HUPS HURL HURT HUSH HUSK HUSO HUSS HUTS HWAN HWYL HYED HYEN HYES HYKE HYLA HYLE HYMN HYPE HYPO HYPS HYTE

IAMB IBEX IBIS ICED ICER ICES ICHS ICKY ICON IDEA IDEE IDEM IDES IDLE IDLY IDOL IDYL IFFY IGAD IGGS IGLU IKAN IKAT IKON ILEA ILEX ILIA ILKA ILKS ILLS ILLY IMAM IMID IMMY IMPI IMPS INBY INCH INFO INGO INIA INKS INKY INLY INNS INRO INTI INTO IONS IOTA IRED IRES IRID IRIS IRKS IRON ISBA ISIT ISLE ISMS ISNA ISOS ITAS ITCH ITEM IURE IWIS IXIA IZAR

JAAP JABS JACK JADE JAFA JAGA JAGG JAGS JAIL JAKE JAKS JAMB JAMS JANE JANN JAPE JAPS JARK JARL JARP JARS JASP JASS JASY JATO JAUK JAUP JAVA JAWS JAXY JAYS JAZY JAZZ JEAN JEAT JEDI JEED JEEL JEEP JEER JEES JEEZ JEFE JEFF JEHU JELL JEON JERK JESS JEST JETE JETS JEUX JEWS JIAO JIBB JIBE JIBS JIFF JIGS JILL JILT JIMP JINK JINN JINS JINX JIRD JISM JIVE JIVY JIZZ JOBE JOBS JOCK JOCO JOES JOEY JOGS JOHN JOIN JOKE JOKY JOLE JOLL JOLS JOLT JOMO JONG JOOK JORS JOSH JOSS JOTA JOTS JOUK JOUR JOWL JOWS JOYS JUBA JUBE JUCO JUDO JUDS JUDY JUGA JUGS JUJU JUKE JUKU JUMP JUNK JUPE JURA JURE JURY JUST JUTE JUTS JUVE JYNX

KAAL KAAS KABS KADE KADI KAED KAES KAFS KAGO KAGU KAID KAIE KAIF KAIK KAIL KAIM KAIN KAIS KAKA KAKI KAKS KALE KALI KAMA KAME KAMI KANA KANE KANG KANS KANT KAON KAPA KAPH KARA KARK KARN KARO KART KATA KATI KATS KAVA KAWA KAWS KAYO KAYS KAZI KBAR KEAS KEBS KECK KEDS KEEF KEEK KEEL KEEN KEEP KEET KEFS KEGS KEIR KEKS KELL KELP KELT KEMB KEMP KENO KENS KENT KEPI KEPS KEPT KERB KERF KERN KERO KESH KEST KETA KETE KETO KETS KEWL KEYS KHAF KHAN KHAT KHET KHIS KHOR KHUD KIBE KICK KIDS KIEF KIER KIFF KIFS KIKE KILD KILL KILN KILO KILP KILT KINA KIND KINE KING KINK KINO KINS KIPE KIPP KIPS KIRK KIRN KIRS KISH KISS KIST KITE KITH KITS KIVA KIWI KLAP KLIK KNAG KNAP KNAR KNEE KNEW KNIT KNOB KNOP KNOT KNOW KNUB KNUR KNUT KOAN KOAP KOAS KOBO KOBS KOEL KOFF KOHA KOHL KOIS KOJI KOLA KOLO KOND KONK KONS KOOK KOPH KOPS KORA KORE KORO KORS KORU KOSS KOTO KOWS KRAB KRIS KSAR KUDO KUDU KUEH KUES KUFI KUIA KUKU KULA KUNA KUNE KURI KURU KUTA KUTI KUTU KUZU KVAS KYAK KYAR KYAT KYBO KYES KYLE KYND KYNE KYPE KYTE KYUS

LABS LACE LACK LACS LACY LADE LADS LADY LAER LAGS LAHS LAIC LAID LAIK LAIN LAIR LAKE LAKH LAKY LALL LAMA LAMB LAME LAMP LAMS LANA LAND LANE LANG LANK LANT LANX LAPS LARD LARE LARI LARK LARN LARS LASE LASH LASS LAST LATE LATH LATI LATS LATU LAUD LAUF LAVA LAVE LAVS LAWK LAWN LAWS LAYS LAZE LAZO LAZY LEAD LEAF LEAK LEAL LEAM LEAN LEAP LEAR LEAS LEAT LECH LEED LEEK LEEP LEER LEES LEET LEFT LEGS LEHR LEIR LEIS LEKE LEKS LEKU LEME LEND LENG LENO LENS LENT LEPS LEPT LERE LERP LESS LEST LETS LEUD LEVA LEVE LEVO LEVY LEWD LEYS LEZZ LIAR LIAS LIBS LICE LICH LICK LIDO LIDS LIED LIEF LIEN LIER LIES LIEU LIFE LIFT LIGS LIKE LILL LILO LILT LILY LIMA LIMB LIME LIMN LIMO LIMP LIMY LIND LINE LING LINK LINN LINO LINS LINT LINY LION LIPA LIPE LIPO LIPS LIRA LIRE LIRI LIRK LISK LISP LIST LITE LITH LITS LITU LIVE LOAD LOAF LOAM LOAN LOBE LOBI LOBO LOBS LOCA LOCH LOCI LOCK LOCO LODE LODS LOFT LOGE LOGO LOGS LOGY LOID LOIN LOIR LOKE LOLL LOMA LOME LONE LONG LOOF LOOK LOOM LOON LOOP LOOR LOOS LOOT LOPE LOPS LORD LORE LORN LORY LOSE LOSH LOSS LOST LOTA LOTE LOTH LOTI LOTO LOTS LOUD LOUN LOUP LOUR LOUS LOUT LOVE LOWE LOWN LOWP LOWS LOWT LOYS LUAU LUBE LUCE LUCK LUDE LUDO LUDS LUES LUFF LUGE LUGS LUIT LUKE LULL LULU LUMA LUMP LUMS LUNA LUNE LUNG LUNK LUNT LUNY LURE LURK LURS LUSH LUSK LUST LUTE LUTZ LUVS LUXE LWEI LYAM LYCH LYES LYME LYMS LYNE LYNX LYRA LYRE LYSE LYTE

MAAR MAAS MABE MACE MACH MACK MACS MADE MADS MAES MAGE MAGG MAGI MAGS MAID MAIK MAIL MAIM MAIN MAIR MAKE MAKI MAKO MAKS MALA MALE MALI MALL MALM MALS MALT MAMA MAMS MANA MAND MANE MANG MANI MANO MANS MANY MAPS MARA MARC MARD MARE MARG MARK MARL MARM MARS MART MARY MASA MASE MASH MASK MASS MAST MASU MATE MATH MATS MATT MATY MAUD MAUL MAUN MAUT MAWK MAWN MAWR MAWS MAXI MAYA MAYO MAYS MAZE MAZY MEAD MEAL MEAN MEAT MECK MEDS MEED MEEK MEER MEES MEET MEFF MEGA MEGS MEIN MELA MELD MELL MELS MELT MEME MEMO MEMS MEND MENE MENG MENO MENT MENU MEOU MEOW MERC MERE MERI MERK MERL MESA MESE MESH MESS META METE METH METS MEUS MEVE MEWL MEWS MEZE MEZZ MHOS MIBS MICA MICE MICH MICK MICO MICS MIDI MIDS MIEN MIFF MIGG MIGS MIHA MIHI MIKE MILD MILE MILK MILL MILO MILS MILT MIME MINA MIND MINE MING MINI MINK MINO MINT MINX MINY MIPS MIRE MIRI MIRK MIRO MIRS MIRV MIRY MISE MISO MISS MIST MITE MITT MITY MIXT MIXY MIZZ MNAS MOAI MOAN MOAS MOAT MOBE MOBS MOBY MOCH MOCK MOCS MODE MODI MODS MOER MOES MOFO MOGS MOHR MOIL MOIT MOJO MOKE MOKI MOKO MOLA MOLD MOLE MOLL MOLS MOLT MOLY MOME MOMI MOMS MONA MONG MONK MONO MONS MONY MOOD MOOI MOOK MOOL MOON MOOP MOOR MOOS MOOT MOPE MOPS MOPY MORA MORE MORN MORS MORT MOSE MOSH MOSK MOSS MOST MOTE MOTH MOTI MOTS MOTT MOTU MOUE MOUP MOUS MOVE MOWA MOWN MOWS MOXA MOYA MOYL MOYS MOZE MOZO MOZZ MUCH MUCK MUDS MUFF MUGG MUGS MUID MUIL MUIR MULE MULL MUMM MUMP MUMS MUMU MUNG MUNI MUNS MUNT MUON MURA MURE MURK MURL MURR MUSE MUSH MUSK MUSO MUSS MUST MUTE MUTI MUTS MUTT MUZZ MYAL MYCS MYNA MYTH MYXO MZEE

NAAM NAAN NABE NABK NABS NACH NADA NADS NAFF NAGA NAGS NAIF NAIK NAIL NAIN NALA NAME NAMS NAMU NANA NANE NANS NAOI NAOS NAPA NAPE NAPS NARC NARD NARE NARK NARY NATS NAVE NAVY NAYS NAZE NAZI NEAL NEAP NEAR NEAT NEBS NECK NEDS NEED NEEM NEEP NEFS NEGS NEIF NEKS NEMA NEMN NENE NEON NEPS NERD NERK NESH NESS NEST NETE NETS NETT NEUK NEUM NEVE NEVI NEWS NEWT NEXT NIBS NICE NICK NIDE NIDI NIDS NIED NIEF NIES NIFE NIFF NIGH NILL NILS NIMB NIMS NINE NIPA NIPS NIRL NISH NISI NITE NITS NIXE NIXY NOAH NOBS NOCK NODE NODI NODS NOEL NOES NOGG NOGS NOIL NOIR NOLE NOLL NOLO NOMA NOME NOMS NONA NONE NONG NONI NOOK NOON NOOP NOPE NORI NORK NORM NOSE NOSH NOSY NOTA NOTE NOTT NOUL NOUN NOUP NOUS NOUT NOVA NOWL NOWN NOWS NOWT NOWY NOYS NUBS NUDE NUFF NUKE NULL NUMB NUNS NURD NURL NURR NURS NUTS NYAS NYED NYES

OAFS OAKS OAKY OARS OARY OAST OATH OATS OBAS OBES OBEY OBIA OBIS OBIT OBOE OBOL OBOS OCAS OCCY OCHE OCTA ODAH ODAL ODAS ODDS ODEA ODES ODIC ODOR ODSO ODYL OFAY OFFS OGAM OGEE OGLE OGRE OHED OHIA OHMS OHOS OIKS OILS OILY OINK OINT OKAS OKAY OKEH OKES OKRA OKTA OLDS OLDY OLEA OLEO OLES OLID OLIO OLLA OLMS OLPE OMBU OMEN OMER OMIT OMOV ONCE ONER ONES ONIE ONLY ONOS ONST ONTO ONUS ONYX OOFS OOFY OOHS OOMS OONS OONT OOPS OOSE OOSY OOTS OOZE OOZY OPAH OPAL OPED OPEN OPES OPPO OPTS OPUS ORAD ORAL ORBS ORBY ORCA ORCS ORDO ORDS ORES ORFE ORFS ORGY ORLE ORRA ORTS ORYX ORZO OSAR OSES OSSA OTIC OTTO OUCH OUDS OUKS OULD OULK OUMA OUPA OUPH OUPS OURN OURS OUST OUTS OUZO OVAL OVEL OVEN OVER OVUM OWED OWER OWES OWLS OWLY OWNS OWRE OWSE OWTS OXEN OXER OXES OXID OXIM OYER OYES OYEZ

PAAL PACA PACE PACK PACO PACS PACT PACY PADI PADS PAGE PAHS PAID PAIK PAIL PAIN PAIR PAIS PALE PALL PALM PALP PALS PALY PAMS PAND PANE PANG PANS PANT PAPA PAPE PAPS PARA PARD PARE PARK PARP PARR PARS PART PASE PASH PASS PAST PATE PATH PATS PATU PATY PAUA PAUL PAVE PAVS PAWA PAWK PAWL PAWN PAWS PAYS PEAG PEAK PEAL PEAN PEAR PEAS PEAT PEBA PECH PECK PECS PEDS PEED PEEK PEEL PEEN PEEP PEER PEES PEGH PEGS PEHS PEIN PEKE PELA PELE PELF PELL PELT PEND PENE PENI PENK PENS PENT PEON PEPO PEPS PERE PERI PERK PERM PERN PERP PERT PERV PESO PEST PETS PEWS PFFT PFUI PHAT PHEW PHIS PHIZ PHOH PHON PHOS PHOT PHUT PIAL PIAN PIAS PICA PICE PICK PICS PIED PIER PIES PIET PIGS PIKA PIKE PIKI PILA PILE PILI PILL PILY PIMA PIMP PINA PINE PING PINK PINS PINT PINY PION PIOY PIPA PIPE PIPI PIPS PIPY PIRL PIRN PIRS PISE PISH PISO PISS PITA PITH PITS PITY PIUM PIXY PIZE PLAN PLAP PLAT PLAY PLEA PLEB PLED PLEW PLEX PLIE PLIM PLOD PLOP PLOT PLOW PLOY PLUE PLUG PLUM PLUS POAS POCK POCO PODS POEM POEP POET POGO POGY POIS POKE POKY POLE POLK POLL POLO POLS POLT POLY POME POMO POMP POMS POND PONE PONG PONK PONS PONT PONY POOD POOF POOH POOK POOL POON POOP POOR POOS POOT POPE POPS PORE PORK PORN PORT PORY POSE POSH POSS POST POSY POTE POTS POTT POUF POUK POUR POUT POWN POWS POXY POZZ PRAD PRAM PRAO PRAT PRAU PRAY PREE PREM PREP PREX PREY PREZ PRIG PRIM PROA PROB PROD PROF PROG PROM PROO PROP PROS PROW PRUH PRYS PSIS PSST PTUI PUBE PUBS PUCE PUCK PUDS PUDU PUER PUFF PUGH PUGS PUHA PUIR PUJA PUKA PUKE PUKU PULA PULE PULI PULK PULL PULP PULS PULU PULY PUMA PUMP PUMY PUNA PUNG PUNK PUNS PUNT PUNY PUPA PUPS PUPU PURE PURI PURL PURR PURS PUSH PUSS PUTS PUTT PUTZ PUYS PYAS PYAT PYES PYET PYIC PYIN PYNE PYOT PYRE PYRO

QADI QAID QATS QOPH QUAD QUAG QUAI QUAT QUAY QUEP QUEY QUID QUIM QUIN QUIP QUIT QUIZ QUOD QUOP

RABI RACA RACE RACH RACK RACY RADE RADS RAFF RAFT RAGA RAGE RAGG RAGI RAGS RAHS RAIA RAID RAIK RAIL RAIN RAIS RAIT RAJA RAKE RAKI RAKU RALE RAMI RAMP RAMS RANA RAND RANG RANI RANK RANT RAPE RAPS RAPT RARE RARK RASE RASH RASP RAST RATA RATE RATH RATO RATS RATU RAUN RAVE RAWN RAWS RAYA RAYS RAZE RAZZ READ REAK REAL REAM REAN REAP REAR REBS RECK RECS REDD REDE REDO REDS REED REEF REEK REEL REEN REES REFS REFT REGO REGS REHS REIF REIK REIN REIS REKE RELY REMS REND RENK RENS RENT RENY REOS REPO REPP REPS RESH REST RETE RETS REVS REWS RHEA RHOS RHUS RIAL RIAS RIBA RIBS RICE RICH RICK RICY RIDE RIDS RIEL RIEM RIFE RIFF RIFS RIFT RIGG RIGS RILE RILL RIMA RIME RIMS RIMU RIMY RIND RINE RING RINK RINS RIOT RIPE RIPP RIPS RIPT RISE RISK RISP RITE RITS RITT RITZ RIVA RIVE RIVO RIZA ROAD ROAM ROAN ROAR ROBE ROBS ROCH ROCK ROCS RODE RODS ROED ROES ROIL ROIN ROJI ROKE ROKS ROKY ROLE ROLF ROLL ROMA ROMP ROMS RONE RONG RONT ROOD ROOF ROOK ROOM ROON ROOP ROOS ROOT ROPE ROPY RORE RORT RORY ROSE ROST ROSY ROTA ROTE ROTI ROTL ROTO ROTS ROUE ROUL ROUM ROUP ROUT ROUX ROVE ROWS ROWT RUBE RUBS RUBY RUCK RUCS RUDD RUDE RUDS RUED RUER RUES RUFF RUGA RUGS RUIN RUKH RULE RULY RUME RUMP RUMS RUND RUNE RUNG RUNS RUNT RURP RURU RUSA RUSE RUSH RUSK RUST RUTH RUTS RYAL RYAS RYES RYFE RYKE RYND RYOT RYPE

SABE SABS SACK SACS SADE SADI SADO SADS SAFE SAFT SAGA SAGE SAGO SAGS SAGY SAIC SAID SAIL SAIM SAIN SAIR SAIS SAKE SAKI SALE SALL SALP SALS SALT SAMA SAME SAMP SAMS SAND SANE SANG SANK SANS SANT SAPS SARD SARI SARK SARS SASH SASS SATE SATI SAUL SAUT SAVE SAVS SAWN SAWS SAXE SAYS SCAB SCAD SCAG SCAM SCAN SCAR SCAT SCAW SCOG SCOP SCOT SCOW SCRY SCUD SCUG SCUL SCUM SCUP SCUR SCUT SCYE SEAL SEAM SEAN SEAR SEAS SEAT SECH SECO SECS SECT SEED SEEK SEEL SEEM SEEN SEEP SEER SEES SEGO SEGS SEIF SEIK SEIL SEIR SEIS SEKT SELD SELE SELF SELL SELS SEME SEMI SENA SEND SENE SENS SENT SEPS SEPT SERA SERE SERF SERK SERR SERS SESE SESH SESS SETA SETS SETT SEWN SEWS SEXT SEXY SEYS SHAD SHAG SHAH SHAM SHAN SHAT SHAW SHAY SHEA SHED SHES SHET SHEW SHIM SHIN SHIP SHIR **** SHIV SHMO SHOD SHOE SHOG SHOO SHOP SHOT SHOW SHRI SHUL SHUN SHUT SHWA SIAL SIBB SIBS SICE SICH SICK SICS SIDA SIDE SIDH SIEN SIES SIFT SIGH SIGN SIJO SIKA SIKE SILD SILE SILK SILL SILO SILT SIMA SIMI SIMP SIMS SIND SINE SING SINH SINK SINS SIPE SIPS SIRE SIRI SIRS SISS SIST SITE SITH SITS SITZ SIZE SIZY SJOE SKAG SKAS SKAT SKAW SKEE SKEG SKEN SKEO SKEP SKER SKET SKEW SKID SKIM SKIN SKIO SKIP SKIS SKIT SKOL SKRY SKUA SKUG SKYF SKYR SLAB SLAE SLAG SLAM SLAP SLAT SLAW SLAY SLED SLEE SLEW SLEY SLID SLIM SLIP SLIT SLOB SLOE SLOG SLOP SLOT SLOW SLUB SLUE SLUG SLUM SLUR SLUT SMEE SMEW SMIR SMIT SMOG SMUG SMUR SMUT SNAB SNAG SNAP SNAR SNAW SNEB SNED SNEE SNIB SNIG SNIP SNIT SNOB SNOD SNOG SNOT SNOW SNUB SNUG SNYE SOAK SOAP SOAR SOBA SOBS SOCA SOCK SOCS SODA SODS SOFA SOFT SOGS SOHO SOHS SOIL SOJA SOKE SOLA SOLD SOLE SOLI SOLO SOLS SOMA SOME SOMS SOMY SONE SONG SONS SOOK SOOL SOOM SOON SOOP SOOT SOPH SOPS SORA SORB SORD SORE SORI SORN SORT SOSS SOTH SOTS SOUK SOUL SOUM SOUP SOUR SOUS SOUT SOVS SOWF SOWL SOWM SOWN SOWP SOWS SOYA SOYS SPAE SPAG SPAM SPAN SPAR SPAS SPAT SPAW SPAY SPAZ SPEC SPED SPEK SPET SPEW SPIC SPIE SPIF SPIK SPIM SPIN SPIT SPIV SPOD SPOT SPRY SPUD SPUE SPUG SPUN SPUR SRIS STAB STAG STAP STAR STAT STAW STAY STED STEM STEN STEP STET STEW STEY STIE STIM STIR STOA STOB STOP STOT STOW STUB STUD STUM STUN STYE SUBA SUBS SUCH SUCK SUDD SUDS SUED SUER SUES SUET SUGH SUID SUIT SUKH SUKS SULK SULU SUMO SUMP SUMS SUMY SUNG SUNK SUNN SUNS SUPE SUPS SUQS SURA SURD SURE SURF SUSS SUSU SWAB SWAD SWAG SWAM SWAN SWAP SWAT SWAY SWEE SWEY SWIG SWIM SWIZ SWOB SWOP SWOT SWUM SYBO SYCE SYED SYEN SYES SYKE SYLI SYNC SYND SYNE SYPE SYPH

TAAL TABI TABS TABU TACE TACH TACK TACO TACT TADS TAED TAEL TAES TAGS TAHA TAHR TAIG TAIL TAIN TAIS TAIT TAKA TAKE TAKI TAKS TAKY TALA TALC TALE TALI TALK TALL TAME TAMP TAMS TANA TANE TANG TANH TANK TANS TAOS TAPA TAPE TAPS TAPU TARA TARE TARN TARO TARP TARS TART TASH TASK TASS TATE TATH TATS TATT TATU TAUS TAUT TAVA TAVS TAWA TAWS TAWT TAXA TAXI TAYS TEAD TEAK TEAL TEAM TEAR TEAS TEAT TECH TECS TEDS TEDY TEED TEEK TEEL TEEM TEEN TEER TEES TEFF TEFS TEGG TEGS TEGU TEHR TEIL TELA TELD TELE TELL TELS TELT TEME TEMP TEMS TEND TENE TENS TENT TEPA TERF TERM TERN TEST TETE TETH TETS TEWS TEXT THAE THAN THAR THAT THAW THEE THEM THEN THEW THEY THIG THIN THIO THIR THIS THON THOU THRO THRU THUD THUG THUS TIAR TICE TICH TICK TICS TIDE TIDS TIDY TIED TIER TIES TIFF TIFT TIGE TIGS TIKA TIKE TIKI TILE TILL TILS TILT TIME TIND TINE TING TINK TINS TINT TINY TIPI TIPS TIPT TIRE TIRL TIRO TIRR TITE TITI TITS TIVY TIZZ TOAD TOBY TOCK TOCO TOCS TODS TODY TOEA TOED TOES TOEY TOFF TOFT TOFU TOGA TOGE TOGS TOHO TOIL TOIT TOKE TOKO TOLA TOLD TOLE TOLL TOLT TOLU TOMB TOME TOMO TOMS TONE TONG TONK TONS TONY TOOK TOOL TOOM TOON TOOT TOPE TOPH TOPI TOPO TOPS TORA TORC TORE TORI TORN TORO TORR TORS TORT TORY TOSA TOSE TOSH TOSS TOST TOTE TOTS TOUK TOUN TOUR TOUT TOWN TOWS TOWT TOWY TOYO TOYS TOZE TRAD TRAM TRAP TRAT TRAY TREE TREF TREK TRES TRET TREW TREY TREZ TRIE TRIG TRIM TRIN TRIO TRIP TROD TROG TRON TROP TROT TROW TROY TRUE TRUG TRYE TRYP TSAR TSKS TUAN TUBA TUBE TUBS TUCK TUFA TUFF TUFT TUGS TUIS TULE TUMP TUMS TUNA TUND TUNE TUNG TUNS TUNY TUPS TURD TURF TURK TURM TURN TUSH TUSK TUTS TUTU TUZZ TWAE TWAL TWAS TWAT TWAY TWEE TWIG TWIN TWIT TWOS TYDE TYED TYEE TYER TYES TYGS TYIN TYKE TYMP TYND TYNE TYPE TYPO TYPP TYPY TYRE TYRO TYTE TZAR

UDAL UDON UDOS UEYS UFOS UGHS UGLY UKES ULAN ULES ULEX ULNA ULUS ULVA UMBO UMPH UMPS UMPY UNAI UNAU UNBE UNCE UNCI UNCO UNDE UNDO UNDY UNIS UNIT UNTO UPAS UPBY UPDO UPGO UPON UPSY UPTA URAO URBS URDE URDS URDY UREA URES URGE URIC URNS URPS URSA URUS URVA USED USER USES UTAS UTES UTIS UTUS UVAE UVAS UVEA

VACS VADE VAES VAGI VAGS VAIL VAIN VAIR VALE VALI VAMP VANE VANG VANS VANT VARA VARE VARS VARY VASA VASE VAST VATS VATU VAUS VAUT VAVS VAWS VEAL VEEP VEER VEES VEGA VEGO VEHM VEIL VEIN VELA VELD VELE VELL VENA VEND VENT VERA VERB VERD VERS VERT VERY VEST VETO VETS VEXT VIAE VIAL VIAS VIBE VIBS VICE VIDE VIDS VIED VIER VIES VIEW VIGA VIGS VILD VILE VILL VIMS VINA VINE VINO VINS VINT VINY VIOL VIRE VIRL VISA VISE VITA VITE VIVA VIVE VIVO VIZY VLEI VOAR VOES VOID VOLA VOLE VOLK VOLS VOLT VORS VOTE VOWS VRIL VROT VROU VROW VUGG VUGH VUGS VULN VUMS

WAAC WABS WACK WADD WADE WADI WADS WADT WADY WAES WAFF WAFT WAGE WAGS WAID WAIF WAIL WAIN WAIR WAIS WAIT WAKA WAKE WAKF WALD WALE WALI WALK WALL WALY WAME WAND WANE WANG WANK WANS WANT WANY WAPS WAQF WARB WARD WARE WARK WARM WARN WARP WARS WART WARY WASE WASH WASM WASP WAST WATE WATS WATT WAUK WAUL WAUR WAVE WAVY WAWA WAWE WAWL WAWS WAXY WAYS WEAK WEAL WEAN WEAR WEBS WEDS WEED WEEK WEEL WEEM WEEN WEEP WEER WEES WEET WEFT WEID WEIL WEIR WEKA WELD WELK WELL WELT WEMB WEMS WENA WEND WENS WENT WEPT WERE WERO WERT WEST WETA WETS WEXE WEYS WHAE WHAM WHAP WHAT WHEE WHEN WHET WHEW WHEY WHID WHIG WHIM WHIN WHIO WHIP WHIR WHIT WHIZ WHOA WHOM WHOP WHOT WHOW WHUP WHYS WICE WICH WICK WIDE WIEL WIFE WIGS WILD WILE WILI WILL WILT WILY WIMP WIND WINE WING WINK WINN WINO WINS WINY WIPE WIRE WIRY WISE WISH WISP WISS WIST WITE WITH WITS WIVE WOAD WOCK WOES WOFS WOGS WOKE WOKS WOLD WOLF WOMB WONK WONS WONT WOOD WOOF WOOL WOON WOOS WOOT WOPS WORD WORE WORK WORM WORN WORT WOST WOTS WOVE WOWF WOWS WRAP WREN WRIT WUDS WUDU WULL WUSS WYCH WYES WYLE WYND WYNN WYNS WYTE

XYST

YAAR YABA YACK YADS YAFF YAGI YAGS YAHS YAKS YALD YALE YAMS YANG YANK YAPP YAPS YARD YARE YARK YARN YARR YATE YAUD YAUP YAWL YAWN YAWP YAWS YAWY YAYS YBET YEAD YEAH YEAN YEAR YEAS YEBO YECH YEDE YEED YEGG YELD YELK YELL YELM YELP YELT YENS YEPS YERD YERK YESK YEST YETI YETT YEUK YEVE YEWS YGOE YIDS YIKE YILL YINS YIPE YIPS YIRD YIRK YIRR YITE YLEM YLKE YMPE YMPT YOBS YOCK YODE YODH YODS YOGA YOGH YOGI YOKE YOKS YOLD YOLK YOMP YOND YONI YONT YOOF YOOP YORE YORK YORP YOUK YOUR YOUS YOWE YOWL YOWS YUAN YUCA YUCH YUCK YUFT YUGA YUGS YUKE YUKO YUKS YUKY YULE YUMP YUNX YUPS YURT YUTZ YUZU YWIS

ZACK ZAGS ZANY ZAPS ZARF ZATI ZEAL ZEAS ZEBU ZEDS ZEES ZEIN ZEKS ZELS ZEPS ZERK ZERO ZEST ZETA ZEZE ZHOS ZIFF ZIGS ZILA ZILL ZIMB ZINC ZINE ZING ZINS ZIPS ZITE ZITI ZITS ZIZZ ZOBO ZOBU ZOEA ZOIC ZOLS ZONA ZONE ZONK ZOOM ZOON ZOOS ZOOT ZORI ZOUK ZULU ZUPA ZURF ZYGA ZYME ZZZS

I-16Bandit
December 11th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Definitely wasn't "love".... I'll say that.

Squealofthepig
December 11th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Definitely wasn't "love".... I'll say that.

It was damp, right?

I think it was damp. :)

I-16Bandit
December 11th, 2011, 11:39 PM
It was damp, right?

I think it was damp. :)

Sounds about right.

Or maybe NDSU = ****

mainejeff
December 12th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Last I checked, two teams have stopped them and many others came close. Your team got buttraped because your team sucks. This is NDSU. They will be much, much harder than Maine was. Sorry, but you should just go stick with your butthockey.

Also, if you knew anything, you would know that it is not oil sands that are in ND. F***, even a quick Google search would have told you that...

North Dakota.......the Land of Nowhere.

bullitt_60
December 12th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Sooooooooo the game...

I watched the NDSU/Lehigh game today so I could speak intelligently about the Bison and have a better idea of what we are up against. I'm glad to see that NDSU runs a pro set offense and is more run intensive than the two CAA teams we have faced thus far. I think given the Eagles recent struggles in pass coverage, this may be a bit of relief. NDSU is a well coached team... they look like someone shrunk a Big 10 team in the wash.

On defense NDSU looks solid at all positions, but will have to change the mindset of their secondary to be much more physical compared to Lehigh. I couldn't tell too much about the LBs as they were dropping back on pass coverage every play, but they look fairly quick. NDSU may have a terrific D-line, but they will spend the majority of the game laying on the turf. Speaking of the turf, I'm worried how the Eagles will cope. It's a surface that more than likely none of our players have played on. I think this could be a bigger factor than crowd noise.

FargoBison
December 12th, 2011, 01:02 AM
You'd probably be better off watching NDSU's JMU game...we ran a special defensive scheme basically geared on making throwing the football very difficult against Lehigh. We were showing looks that we really hadn't shown much all year, we ran a lot of nickle defense as well. Obviously none of that is relevant vs GSU.

Sounds like we'll get Colten Heagle back this week, he is very good against the run. Great tackler that hits like a Mack truck. I am kind of interested in seeing how Marcus Williams impacts this game defensively, he is a great cover corner but from what I've seen he isn't the most physical CB.

FargoBison
December 12th, 2011, 01:07 AM
The turf is definitely very unique, it requires a special shoe. I believe JMU spent $4k to buy turf shoes before playing us, that said some of the Lehigh players wore basketball shoes.

seantaylor
December 12th, 2011, 02:08 AM
It will be an easy victory for the Eagles. The tough part will be finding one who-oar in Fargo worth 2 holing.

Twentysix
December 12th, 2011, 02:28 AM
It will be an easy victory for the Eagles. The tough part will be finding one who-oar in Fargo worth 2 holing.

Alabama.

----------------------

http://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/20/205/20554/December(2).jpghttp://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/20/205/20554/September.jpghttp://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/20/205/20554/October(1).jpg last one is a pierre girl, we have been known to lure them to fargo.
Too old for me, maybe good for you.
http://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/20/205/20554/March.jpg More my age but you can have her lmao.

Haha, dakota charity calanders. They would probably give you some artificial holes.

Dgreenwell3
December 12th, 2011, 02:57 AM

Bad example: Koufax is nowhere near the top of the all time shutouts list (In fact he trails Indiana state grad Tommy john on that list)
Koufax had 40 the record is 110

GoEagles
December 12th, 2011, 05:31 AM
3 of your National Championships were won years we did not have a football team. 8 Championships is incredibly impressive. No one can argue that it takes a great program to do this. When looking at our 6 Div 1-AA (FCS) Championships, keep in mind, our football program is 30 years old (47 years if you consider the 17 years played before the program was suspended during WW2). Your program has existed since 1894.

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2011, 06:57 AM
3 of your National Championships were won years we did not have a football team. 8 Championships is incredibly impressive. No one can argue that it takes a great program to do this. When looking at our 6 Div 1-AA (FCS) Championships, keep in mind, our football program is 30 years old (47 years if you consider the 17 years played before the program was suspended during WW2). Your program has existed since 1894.

NDSU's football program was pretty bad prior to 1964, and it resurged with Dr Victory, Darrell Mudra, whom GSU defeated in the 1985 Semi-final as coach of UNI.
All the Championships have come since 1964.

NDBISONGUY
December 12th, 2011, 07:05 AM
*** 2011 NCAA FCS Team Scoring Defense Stats ***
(Complete through Saturday, December 10th)

From The Sports Network

SCORING DEFENSE

Rank Team G TD Kxp Oxp Fg Sf Pts PtPg
1. North Dakota St. 13 22 19 0 9 0 178 13.69
2. Sam Houston St. 13 22 20 0 9 0 179 13.77
3. Jackson St. 11 20 17 0 9 2 168 15.27
4. Norfolk St. 12 26 25 0 8 0 205 17.08
5. Harvard 10 21 17 2 8 0 171 17.10
6. Alabama St. 11 23 19 1 11 0 192 17.45
7. Drake 11 26 21 1 5 1 196 17.82
8. Duquesne 11 26 25 0 6 1 201 18.27
9. Alabama A&M 12 30 25 0 5 1 222 18.50
10. South Carolina St. 11 25 23 1 9 1 204 18.55
11. Brown 10 23 22 1 8 0 186 18.60
12. UNI 13 31 28 0 11 0 247 19.00
13. Montana 13 30 28 2 12 0 248 19.08
14. Illinois St. 11 28 21 1 6 1 211 19.18
15. Georgetown 11 26 23 0 11 0 212 19.27
16. Bucknell 11 28 22 1 7 0 213 19.36
17. James Madison 13 31 26 2 13 0 255 19.62
18. Chattanooga 11 26 23 1 12 0 217 19.73
19. Delaware 11 27 23 1 11 0 220 20.00
19. Holy Cross 11 27 24 2 10 0 220 20.00
21. Dayton 11 28 23 0 10 0 221 20.09
22. Lehigh 13 31 26 0 16 1 262 20.15
23. Bethune-Cookman 11 27 23 0 11 2 222 20.18
24. Marist 11 31 26 1 5 0 229 20.82
25. Grambling 12 32 26 1 10 0 250 20.83
26. Ark.-Pine Bluff 11 31 23 0 7 3 236 21.45
27. South Ala. 10 26 23 0 12 1 217 21.70
28. Hampton 11 27 25 1 15 3 240 21.82
29. Dartmouth 10 28 21 0 10 0 219 21.90
30. Liberty 11 30 26 0 12 0 242 22.00
31. William & Mary 11 29 26 1 14 0 244 22.18
32. Ga. Southern 13 41 34 0 5 0 295 22.69

eaglewraith
December 12th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I hope they were on the ball to get tickets. Everything except GA went in about 50 minutes. Now the only hope is when they open up standing room and season tickets that get released

You're required to send 500 tickets to the visiting team. Doubtful we sell all of those but the opportunity will be there for any fans wanting to go.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 08:21 AM
NDSU & GSU Side Note: This game is going to be fascinating for me that's for sure
and here's why... The Bison Defense against that triple option has me absolutely intrigued like no other game has all season

I've been doing some research on the triple option these last few days and I'm slowly shifting over from the "It's like watching paint dry" camp to... OMG..!!! It's brilliant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_option

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSR3Y-yl1iQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPNEODRmYX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27Vb05cJ8U&feature=related

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Cleets. You are correct. It's so simple, it's brilliant. I think the original philosophy was, if you can get 4 yards on every run, you never have to pass the ball. And if you can get defenders to "take themselves out of the play", you can get those 4 yards. However, because Ga Southern runs it so well, and has excellent athletes at the QB, A-Back and B-Back positions, they are getting 6+ yards per carry, and breaking off big runs of 30+ yards in every game.

Look at the Maine game, Ga Southern time of possession was like 44 minutes to 14. That kills the opposing defense.

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:29 AM
If you Google Paul Johnson's Triple Option, or something like that, you can actually find his original playbook, with his philosophy, etc... Pretty interesting. Not that it would really help any opponent. Just an interesting read.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2939824/1990s-Georgia-Southern-Option-Offense-Paul-Johnson

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Gonna be a long long long week....is it Saturday yet??

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Cleets, on the third vid, notice the QB keeps the ball, and fakes the upfield run, which gets the defenders committed to him, then pitches to the trailing A-back. The play-side reciever actually breaks inside to block the safety, also taking the cornerback away from the play. Then the leading A-back makes the critical block on the cornerback to open up the second level of that play.

Great break-down video.

You could run that all-day-long, and the defender(s) will always take themselves out of the play, by making the wrong decisions.

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I'm guessing you have to have 1) Excellent defensive line play to nullify the dive option, 2) defenders who can shed/avoid blocks and 3) fast defenders who can make reads and get to the ball quickly. I think in the Delaware game, Delaware was able to get into the backfield and disrupt the QB and/or the pitch.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Cleets, on the third vid, notice the QB keeps the ball, and fakes the upfield run, which gets the defenders committed to him, then pitches to the trailing A-back. The play-side reciever actually breaks inside to block the safety, also taking the cornerback away from the play. Then the leading A-back makes the critical block on the cornerback to open up the second level of that play.

Great break-down video.

You could run that all-day-long, and the defender(s) will always take themselves out of the play, by making the wrong decisions.

That third clip is PURE GOLD...
You can go full screen and really see the assignments on offense - I've hit the replay button about 300 times on that one so far

NDBISONGUY
December 12th, 2011, 08:48 AM
This is one mans opinion about the triple option.

http://roughingthepasser.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/is-paul-johnsons-triple-option-offense-doomed/

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM
This is one mans opinion about the triple option.

http://roughingthepasser.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/is-paul-johnsons-triple-option-offense-doomed/

The whole "Weeks to prepare" argument seems valid...
The record of triple option teams during the regular season is impressive - but - when you look at the bowl record... it's not at all impressive

Where as a spread or pro-set offense says:
we're going to isolate our best and fastest 2 guys and move them way over there, now you figure out how to stop them, meanwhile we'll short slant, draw and screen you to death

NDSU_grad
December 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM
I think the best example of a team defending the triple option really well with time to prepare was Iowa vs. Georgia Tech a few years ago in the Orange Bowl. Iowa was able to stop the dive play with their front 4, allowing linebackers and secondary to focus on the quarterback and the pitch. Iowa pretty much completely shut them down.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 09:17 AM
The way I see it: The TO relies on ample ability for the QB to get outside and make the aforementioned decisions about who/whether to pass it or keep it. The noise in the Fargodome is going to cause some false starts and mess up the timing a little bit (trust me, this isn't Bryant Denny stadium, it's louder). This is also a big physical defense who is super pissed about the EWU game last year and is looking for blood on every play (see Chris Lum, he was running for his life on almost every play)

The Bison linebackers are fast, smart and very sure tacklers. They were able to drop into pass coverage because there was no worries about a run. It is almost the exact opposite this week. The dirty little secret is the Bison rotate 8 guys or something on the defensive line so they are almost always fresh, that makes games very long for the opposing O Line.

As I said before, I believe the Bison will be able to mitigate the Eagles TO offense, maybe a lot of yards but not a lot of points.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 09:23 AM
The way I see it: The TO relies on ample ability for the QB to get outside and make the aforementioned decisions about who/whether to pass it or keep it. The noise in the Fargodome is going to cause some false starts and mess up the timing a little bit (trust me, this isn't Bryant Denny stadium, it's louder). This is also a big physical defense who is super pissed about the EWU game last year and is looking for blood on every play (see Chris Lum, he was running for his life on almost every play)

The Bison linebackers are fast, smart and very sure tacklers. They were able to drop into pass coverage because there was no worries about a run. It is almost the exact opposite this week. The dirty little secret is the Bison rotate 8 guys or something on the defensive line so they are almost always fresh, that makes games very long for the opposing O Line.

As I said before, I believe the Bison will be able to mitigate the Eagles TO offense, maybe a lot of yards but not a lot of points.

It's an absolutely fascinating match-up
I am super interested in watching this game

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I think the best example of a team defending the triple option really well with time to prepare was Iowa vs. Georgia Tech a few years ago in the Orange Bowl. Iowa was able to stop the dive play with their front 4, allowing linebackers and secondary to focus on the quarterback and the pitch. Iowa pretty much completely shut them down.

You can watch the highlights of the Delaware vs. Ga Southern game from the semi's last year on the Delaware Football website. Pretty good. They covered the 'options' pretty well, and forced a few crucial turnovers. Overall outstanding defense of the Triple Option.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 09:27 AM
You can watch the highlights of the Delaware vs. Ga Southern game from the semi's last year on the Delaware Football website. Pretty good. They covered the 'options' pretty well, and forced a few crucial turnovers. Overall outstanding defense of the Triple Option.

Links..!!!!

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 09:29 AM

The Dive has been a very important part of the 3 options for Ga Southern. If the NDSU Defensive line can get backfield during that 'mesh' decision, and force some disruptions, it will get the offense out of sync and cause things like turnovers. The most important thing is to get them in long down situations, and stop them on 3rd down. If they can get some stops and punts, they can take the initiative away from the Eagles.