PDA

View Full Version : Who's left standing: Only 1, 2, 3 & 4... The committee got it right

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 04:38 PM
xnodx

Who's left standing: Only 1, 2, 3 & 4...
The committee got it right

We'll get a phone number where we can call in and leave an apology message

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 10th, 2011, 04:43 PM
GSU and NDSU should be swapped...xmadx

mainejeff
December 10th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Both road teams are winning next weekend.

molly
December 10th, 2011, 04:51 PM
According to the bracket they keep showing during the NDSU game, Montana has lost their 4 seed. Someone call O'day and demand that it's reinstated...

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM

After what I saw today - the Griz will be playing the best FCS team they've seen all year next week
And I think that will go for the other guys as well

Squealofthepig
According to the bracket they keep showing during the NDSU game, Montana has lost their 4 seed. Someone call O'day and demand that it's reinstated...

Where could I find O'Day's number?

Just as a quick note, since we all have to occasionally pull out the old football tautology that there is no transitive property in football, this year gave us a good one to pull out in the future:

Maine beats App State at the Rock
GSU LOSES to App State at the Rock. If the transitive property holds, Maine >> GSU. But:
GSU beats Maine at home.

FCS_pwns_FBS
After what I saw today - the Griz will be playing the best FCS team they've seen all year next week

It will be true for all four teams...

Well, if you don't count Alabama and Tennessee.

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2011, 05:06 PM
the made sure Montana had the easy road, is anyone from Montana on the board?

ezgriz51
December 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM
What Mainejeff said. I knew I liked Maine.

ezgriz51
December 10th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Uhh....maybe...

Mattymc727
December 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Home field leads to the title game. It proves how important it is to be a seed. I believe UNH's only shot for a title in the near future is to get a seed and have teams come to Durham.

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM

So playing the undefeated number one ranked team on the road is EASY...

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 05:15 PM

It's a CAA fan, so cut 'im some slack. I mean, some of those poor guys even think they're chickens!

TheValleyRaider
December 10th, 2011, 05:18 PM

I know Tennessee had a bad year, but jeez.... ;)

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I know Tennessee had a bad year, but jeez.... ;)

Read: FCS in my post - those guys play FBS

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM

well it was open road at home with C Ark and N Iowa, a few potholes down in Texas probably better than going via Fargo or Statesboro, lets just say the easiest road

ASUG8
December 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Words I thought I'd never utter or type.....

Go Eagles.

I-16Bandit
December 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM

Go Eagles.

:D :D

You could just root for the SoCon, but hey.. I like it either way.

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM

Griz - UCA, UNI
NDSU - JMU, Lehigh
GSU - ODU, Maine
SHSU - Stony Brook, MSU

Funny, I see the Griz route to the semi's more difficult than anybody else's. Maybe GSU had it tougher. But your statement is shaky, at best.

HailSzczur
December 10th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Griz - UCA, UNI
NDSU - JMU, Lehigh
GSU - ODU, Maine
SHSU - Stony Brook, MSU

Funny, I see the Griz route to the semi's more difficult than anybody else's. Maybe GSU had it tougher. But your statement is shaky, at best.

I mean they were the only seeded team to play another seeded team.....

Cocky
December 10th, 2011, 06:16 PM
It will be true for all four teams...

Sam maybe better than Tennessee

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I mean they were the only seeded team to play another seeded team.....

All four home teams won today (and last night). The difference is, Montana played arguable the best team in the quarters to lose, and beat them by the widest margin. What do you want (not you, HS, "you" in general)?

In the second round, I'd argue that ODU was the best team to lose, I'd give that one to GSU. The other three teams? Coin toss.

The semi's? SHSU made me a believer today. NDSU and GSU are pretty evenly matched. Both should be tough games, I don't see anyone who has a real easy go of it. Again, what do "you" want?

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM
He wants the CAA to still be playing (I think maybe)

HailSzczur
December 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM
All four home teams won today (and last night). The difference is, Montana played arguable the best team in the quarters to lose, and beat them by the widest margin. What do you want (not you, HS, "you" in general)?

In the second round, I'd argue that ODU was the best team to lose, I'd give that one to GSU. The other three teams? Coin toss.

The semi's? SHSU made me a believer today. NDSU and GSU are pretty evenly matched. Both should be tough games, I don't see anyone who has a real easy go of it. Again, what do "you" want?

That was supposed to be in defense of Montana's road to the semis. I agree with the points you listed. Saying that they beat a seeded team implied that they were the home team that face the toughest opponent this weekend. Sorry if it was construed incorrectly.

frozennorth
December 10th, 2011, 06:26 PM
GSU and NDSU should be swapped...xmadx

Based on what?

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 06:30 PM
That was supposed to be in defense of Montana's road to the semis. I agree with the points you listed. Saying that they beat a seeded team implied that they were the home team that face the toughest opponent this weekend. Sorry if it was construed incorrectly.

No, I tried to make it clear that I understood that, I just failed. I get you, and we agree. xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

HailSzczur
December 10th, 2011, 06:33 PM
No, I tried to make it clear that I understood that, I just failed. I get you, and we agree. xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Ah the power of the internet for communication and miscommunication.

But I think you said it best earlier. None of the teams have really had an easy road here. Isn't that really the difference between us and the BCS? Cut throat playoff system to weed out the weak.

The Eagle's Cliff
December 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Travelling to Fargo sucks because:

A) It's freaking Fargo, ND.

B) Not many GSU fans will afford the trip, which is why we cancelled it in the first place.

C) Playing in an airplane hanger is better than outside, but playing on a type surface that was invented when Lyndon Johnson occupied the White House? Really?? Good thing the Eagles will have a few weeks to heal up from the rug burns before heading to Frisco for a rematch of 2000.

Ginsbach
December 10th, 2011, 06:38 PM

B) Not many GSU fans will afford the trip, which is why we cancelled it in the first place.

C) Playing in an airplane hanger is better than outside, but playing on a type surface that was invented when Lyndon Johnson occupied the White House? Really?? Good thing the Eagles will have a few weeks to heal up from the rug burns before heading to Frisco for a rematch of 2000.

I've been a lot of places in the world, but I still look forward to going to Fargo. I'm not sure why people consistently list the fact that "omg its fargo" as being a negative. It's a lot nicer than you may think.

Cleets
December 10th, 2011, 06:41 PM
I've been a lot of places in the world, but I still look forward to going to Fargo. I'm not sure why people consistently list the fact that "omg its fargo" as being a negative. It's a lot nicer than you may think.

It looks awesome

http://wintercenter.homestead.com/FargoND03102009-1.jpghttp://www.weatherwizkids.com/snow_blizzard1.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2011, 06:42 PM

I'm sorry your team doesn't travel well. NDSU doesn't have that problem.

It's only Saturday, don't start making excuses now.

Fargo is one of the best places to live in the United States.

MplsBison
December 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Home field leads to the title game. It proves how important it is to be a seed. I believe UNH's only shot for a title in the near future is to get a seed and have teams come to Durham.

Yes home field is very important and to GSoU: karma.

Hammerhead
December 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Thousands of NDSU fans traveled to Eastern Washington last year. Not that the dim-bulbs calling the game for ESPN3 are experts, but they called the Fargodome one of the premier FCS stadiums.

frozennorth
December 10th, 2011, 06:54 PM

Fargo is a hell of a lot nicer than Bum****, Georgia, even with 4 months of apocylyptic cold.

Ginsbach
December 10th, 2011, 06:54 PM
It looks awesome

http://wintercenter.homestead.com/FargoND03102009-1.jpghttp://www.weatherwizkids.com/snow_blizzard1.jpg

The second picture isn't even in Fargo, but, man, I do love a good blizzard. It's been too dry out here this year. I'd have to go up to Targhee to ski, and I'd much rather stay local and go to Pebble.

Engineer86
December 10th, 2011, 08:07 PM

ODU lost to Towson who beat Maine and UNH, who ODU did not even have to play in their CAA schedule which based on the standings was one of the easiest possible CAA schedule. Based on the year Towson has to be better that ODU.

401ks
December 10th, 2011, 08:18 PM

xcoffeex

I read this post and thought, "Is this person serious?"

Then I noticed that he/she is from Pocatello, Idaho!

I LOVE Idaho. I used to live in Idaho.

I'm sorry Ginsbach, but Pocatello is the absolute armpit of Idaho. I guess that Fargo might seem like a garden spot by comparison.

xlolx

Eaglesrus
December 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Thousands of NDSU fans traveled to Eastern Washington last year. Not that the dim-bulbs calling the game for ESPN3 are experts, but they called the Fargodome one of the premier FCS stadiums.

And we had thousands travel to Navy and other places last year and this year, but Statesboro to Fargo is a bit different, especially the week before Christmas. Some will be there, however. Don't know how many, but count me in.

Tod
December 10th, 2011, 08:34 PM
ODU lost to Towson who beat Maine and UNH, who ODU did not even have to play in their CAA schedule which based on the standings was one of the easiest possible CAA schedule. Based on the year Towson has to be better that ODU.

Fine. But that doesn't change my opinion that ODU was the best team to lose in round 2, because I'm talking about teams that lost to the four teams that are still in the running. Sorry I wasn't clear on that. I'm simply talking about the opponents of those that are still standing.

"Griz - UCA, UNI
NDSU - JMU, Lehigh
GSU - OSU, Maine
SHSU - Stony Brook, MSU

Funny, I see the Griz route to the semi's more difficult than anybody else's. Maybe GSU had it tougher. But your statement is shaky, at best".

This is what I was talking about, from an earlier post of mine. caribbeanhen is who I was responding to, but he hasn't been back to defend his statement that Montana has had the easiest road to Frisco.

ChristopherBearkat
December 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I saw the Kats play NDSU in the Fargo Dome a few years ago (online, not in person)

The Fargodome has a great atmosphere and it's loud as all the sound sorta rattles around inside.

GCWaters
December 10th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Lived in Statesboro for 22 years, lived in Fargo the last 19... Still visit the 'boro regularly, but gotta give Fargo the nod...I'll take the cold over the heat any day, and Fargo's just a really nice town with great people......

BisonBohl
December 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I saw the Kats play NDSU in the Fargo Dome a few years ago (online, not in person)

The Fargodome has a great atmosphere and it's loud as all the sound sorta rattles around inside.

That was great game and a treat to watch Bomar...kid was off the chain good.

Ginsbach
December 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
xcoffeex

I read this post and thought, "Is this person serious?"

Then I noticed that he/she is from Pocatello, Idaho!

I LOVE Idaho. I used to live in Idaho.

I'm sorry Ginsbach, but Pocatello is the absolute armpit of Idaho. I guess that Fargo might seem like a garden spot by comparison.

xlolx

I've only been in Poky for about 6 months, but I like it. It's definitely my favorite part of eastern Idaho. I've been involved in a project up in Stanley, though, and that's the greatest place I've been in this state so far.

The other facts still stand. I've traveled pretty extensively, and I still enjoy Fargo.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I've only been in Poky for about 6 months, but I like it. It's definitely my favorite part of eastern Idaho. I've been involved in a project up in Stanley, though, and that's the greatest place I've been in this state so far.

The other facts still stand. I've traveled pretty extensively, and I still enjoy Fargo.

This.

I would move back to Fargo tonight if I could. Put the wife and kid in the car and be there by dinner.

TwoFeathers
December 10th, 2011, 10:56 PM
xnodx

Who's left standing: Only 1, 2, 3 & 4...
The committee got it right

We'll get a phone number where we can call in and leave an apology message

Unless you ask Penguin or Chevy... they're still crotch-hurt that 5 CAA teams made the field of 20.

gasoutherneagle
December 11th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Yes home field is very important and to GSoU: karma.

You better hope to God you win. 'Cause if you don't, all that "karma" and "afraid to play us" bullsh-- y'all have been spouting on this board all freakin' year long is gonna come back on you with a vengeance!!!

penguinpower
December 11th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Unless you ask Penguin or Chevy... they're still crotch-hurt that 5 CAA teams made the field of 20.

Any why shouldn't it?

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Griz - UCA, UNI
NDSU - JMU, Lehigh
GSU - OSU, Maine
SHSU - Stony Brook, MSU

thats ok, noone is gonna see the same thing but take your grizzle goggles off and look again

Engineer86
December 11th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Fine. But that doesn't change my opinion that ODU was the best team to lose in round 2, because I'm talking about teams that lost to the four teams that are still in the running. Sorry I wasn't clear on that. I'm simply talking about the opponents of those that are still standing.

"Griz - UCA, UNI
NDSU - JMU, Lehigh
GSU - OSU, Maine
SHSU - Stony Brook, MSU

Funny, I see the Griz route to the semi's more difficult than anybody else's. Maybe GSU had it tougher. But your statement is shaky, at best".

This is what I was talking about, from an earlier post of mine. caribbeanhen is who I was responding to, but he hasn't been back to defend his statement that Montana has had the easiest road to Frisco.

Got ya, Despite my earlier comment about ODU, I would have to say GSU had the toughest road. Much of the argument for the Griz depends on ones view of UNI. Griz hurt that argument by making UNI look so bad so Friday night. Actually, looking at the way you were, I would view ODU toughest in second round and Maine toughest in Quarters, thus GSU. Again though, I realize there will be many opinions on this and Friday's game makes it really tough to evaluate UNI.

Go Cats
December 11th, 2011, 09:36 AM
first of all grats to all the winners this weekend. why do we argue who has the harder road to the championship, does this give us reason why a team is more or less of a champion. the commitee only got this bracket right as far as 1,2,3,and 4. keep the five teams that are seeded now and change the bracket, so for example #2 plays #4. I am sure you see where this is going and can see that there are alot of different outcomes depending on who plays who. who cares about the different outcomes, we should only concern ourselves about the winners of this bracket and its final outcome.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 10:19 AM
The 4 remaining teams are a combined 43-3 against FCS competition. No cinderellas this year.... just heavyweights.

RabidRabbit
December 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Given the Griz's success at Wa-Griz, SUSU balances out being at home. Montana has a super home field advantage, and especially in Dec, and against it's usual Southland victims. Good for the FCS to have Montana have to demonstrate that they can win away from Wa-Griz prior to title game.

Houndawg
December 11th, 2011, 10:55 AM

Everybody travels well when leaving Fargo.xcoffeex

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Everybody travels well when leaving Fargo.xcoffeex

Actually it's because they all have jobs and can afford it.

Grizalltheway
December 11th, 2011, 11:54 AM

That's kind of like saying Kabul is your favorite part of eastern Afghanistan...

Blue Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 12:56 PM

Go Eagles.

Thanks!

ASU carried the SoCon Flag very well for most of the last 10 years now it is Ga. Southern's turn.

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

Blue Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Is Fargo anything like Minot?

I spent several days there as part of an Air Force flight crew and happy that I have never been back!

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Is Fargo anything like Minot?

I spent several days there as part of an Air Force flight crew and happy that I have never been back!

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

It depends. I would say no but if the reason you didn't like Minot was because of the climate, I would say yes.

Blue Eagle
December 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
It depends. I would say no but if the reason you didn't like Minot was because of the climate, I would say yes.

Honesty requires me to admit "several days" was not sufficient time to fairly evaluate Minot.

But what I remember is that Minot was very drab, dreary, and cold. I believe I was there in April.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Honesty requires me to admit "several days" was not sufficient time to fairly evaluate Minot.

But what I remember is that Minot was very drab, dreary, and cold. I believe I was there in April.

Within the context of North Dakota, Minot sucks balls. It's terrible, takes the most coma-inducing drive to get there from Fargo, and it's terrible.

That being said. It was probably drab, dreary, and cold in Fargo too that time of year, but it sure as hell is way better than Minot.

Grizzlies82
December 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Given the Griz's success at Wa-Griz, SUSU balances out being at home. Montana has a super home field advantage, and especially in Dec, and against it's usual Southland victims. Good for the FCS to have Montana have to demonstrate that they can win away from Wa-Griz prior to title game.

I'm a little sorry there won't be a first ever, "Second Cat-Griz" game in the same year. However, flying to Texas to play in the semi final, prior to a championship game also in Texas, is beneficial for Montana. Taking on the #1 team on the road is healthy for a Griz team which wants to be the best. Sam Houston and Montana were both smoking hot this weekend, so this should be a tough contest for both squads and prepare the winner for the Championship Game.

The committee ("FCS") demonstrated they knew what they were doing. The four best teams are still standing. While a few Eagles fans may argue they deserved to be home, I don't think anyone can reasonably complain about the seedings. Nobody can say their seed, or a home field, was the determining factor in the games. Although the UNI head coach seems to believe playing in Missoula cost him 40 points, I doubt anyone else honestly believes the Panthers would have won if only that game was played in Iowa.

ezgriz51
December 11th, 2011, 04:42 PM
first of all grats to all the winners this weekend. why do we argue who has the harder road to the championship, does this give us reason why a team is more or less of a champion. the commitee only got this bracket right as far as 1,2,3,and 4. keep the five teams that are seeded now and change the bracket, so for example #2 plays #4. I am sure you see where this is going and can see that there are alot of different outcomes depending on who plays who. who cares about the different outcomes, we should only concern ourselves about the winners of this bracket and its final outcome.
CAREFUL NOW...you start inputting logic at this point and a whole bunch of people are going to get VERY confused.

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Although the UNI head coach seems to believe playing in Missoula cost him 40 points, I doubt anyone else honestly believes the Panthers would have won if only that game was played in Iowa.

This is PURE GOLD... xlolx

eaglesrback
December 11th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks!

ASU carried the SoCon Flag very well for most of the last 10 years now it is Ga. Southern's turn.

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

Again.

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2011, 07:02 AM
It looks awesome

I see Cleets has broke out our tourism pictures xlolx

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I'm a little sorry there won't be a first ever, "Second Cat-Griz" game in the same year. However, flying to Texas to play in the semi final, prior to a championship game also in Texas, is beneficial for Montana. Taking on the #1 team on the road is healthy for a Griz team which wants to be the best. Sam Houston and Montana were both smoking hot this weekend, so this should be a tough contest for both squads and prepare the winner for the Championship Game.

The committee ("FCS") demonstrated they knew what they were doing. The four best teams are still standing. While a few Eagles fans may argue they deserved to be home, I don't think anyone can reasonably complain about the seedings. Nobody can say their seed, or a home field, was the determining factor in the games. Although the UNI head coach seems to believe playing in Missoula cost him 40 points, I doubt anyone else honestly believes the Panthers would have won if only that game was played in Iowa.

The UNI fans and posters are for the most part good folks but I have to agree. The coach of UNI is a prick.

bluehenbillk
December 12th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Getting back on topic, when is the last time there has been a "chalk" semifinal round?

Congrats to all 4 seeds advancing.

Grizzlies82
December 12th, 2011, 01:25 PM
The UNI fans and posters are for the most part good folks but I have to agree. The coach of UNI is a prick.

The handful of Panther fans I visited with in Missoula were quite nice. Also, in the defense of their coach...
IF you take away Montana's 40 point home field advantage, Northern Iowa wins it 10 to 8. So close!

NDB
December 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM
It looks awesome

And inside those homes and cars are a hardy folk who turn the thermostat up, get drunk, watch football, and screw*.

*not necessarily in that order.

Cleets
December 12th, 2011, 01:42 PM
And inside those homes and cars are a hardy folk who turn the thermostat up, get drunk, watch football, and screw*.

Probably pretty close to that order though... :D

NDB
December 12th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Depends what time kickoff is.

Vitojr130
December 12th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Because Statesboro is soooo much better... You people crack me up. You mad /b/ro? Jealous that your city wasn't the basis of a movie (even though only 1 scene was actually shot in the city of Fargo...)?

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Yeesh, at least we have places like this to take advantage of the ****ty weather...

http://www.boston.com/travel/explorene/specials/ski/blog/moonlight_lodging.jpg

http://www.theskichannel.com/image/news/20110103_wfm.jpg

...in addition to the aforementioned activities.

OL FU
December 12th, 2011, 03:47 PM

Go Eagles.

I prefer Go Igglets:D

ODUwildman
December 12th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Fargo is awesome.

The Brief
December 12th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I prefer Go Igglets:D

And I prefer hearing, "F*** You, Furman!" on national television when we beat you 50-20.

UNHFootballAlum
December 12th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Would it have amde any difference if any of the top 4 seeds were unseeded and had to play on the road?

boonegoon
December 12th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Yeesh, at least we have places like this to take advantage of the ****ty weather...

http://www.boston.com/travel/explorene/specials/ski/blog/moonlight_lodging.jpg

http://www.theskichannel.com/image/news/20110103_wfm.jpg

...in addition to the aforementioned activities.

Hey , Challenger!! I used to hike that ridge, Graceland I think it was called. Steep!

straightshooter
December 12th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Fargo is awesome.

Yea, I saw the movie.

No_Skill
December 12th, 2011, 07:59 PM

I've done all four of those simultaneously.

Squealofthepig
December 12th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Yea, I saw the movie.

I suppose that's your friend back there in the chipper shredder there?

/McDermott

Ginsbach
December 12th, 2011, 08:03 PM

/McDermott

I have a confession to make.

I grew up in southeastern North Dakota, spent 5 years at NDSU, and have never seen the movie Fargo.

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2011, 08:11 PM

I grew up in southeastern North Dakota, spent 5 years at NDSU, and have never seen the movie Fargo.

All jokes aside, it is an excellent movie.

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:27 PM
All jokes aside, it is an excellent movie.

I thought it sucked gonads

Eaglesrus
December 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM

Every time I tell someone that I'm going to Fargo the reply is "you have to watch the movie". My response is that I have, several times. One of those that had to grow on me, much like O Brother, Where Art Thou.

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I thought it sucked gonads

Blasphemy! xshakefistx

Hammerhead
December 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Visit Fargo sometime and you can get your picture taken with the woodchipper used in the movie, don'tcha know?

http://www.facebook.com/thewoodchipper?sk=photos

/McDermott

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Every time I tell someone that I'm going to Fargo the reply is "you have to watch the movie". My response is that I have, several times. One of those that had to grow on me, much like O Brother, Where Art Thou.

Every time I think of Georgia, I think "Deliverance"

Eaglesrus
December 12th, 2011, 09:14 PM

Why am I not surprised?

SCBison
December 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM
All jokes aside, it is an excellent movie. There wasn't one scene shot in Fargo, but mostly in Brainerd MN.. Coen Bros only named if Fargo because it sounded better than Brainerd

straightshooter
December 12th, 2011, 09:38 PM
There wasn't one scene shot in Fargo, but mostly in Brainerd MN.. Coen Bros only named if Fargo because it sounded better than Brainerd

It's cold in both places...

Blue Eagle
December 12th, 2011, 10:12 PM

At least Deliverance is a better movie.

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2011, 10:24 PM

Ehhh not really.

OL FU
December 13th, 2011, 07:14 AM
And I prefer hearing, "F*** You, Furman!" on national television when we beat you 50-20.

Yep, you can't hide classxlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:22 AM

Sure, if you are into involuntary sodomy I guess....

boonegoon
December 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Sure, if you are into involuntary sodomy I guess....
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/12/02/1202-bill-mckinny-ex-01.jpg

That dude just . Good rest his soul.