PDA

View Full Version : Next!!!!

katstrapper
December 10th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Told yall so!!! Come on down Griz!!!

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 03:46 PM

Looking forward to it, you guys looked outstanding today!

paward
December 10th, 2011, 04:52 PM
This is going to be a great game!

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 10th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Reports of the BearKats being used as floor mops by the Bobcats were slightly exaggerated. xrolleyesx

The southern Kats showed speed that doesn't exist in most regions of the FCS. Can you imagine the speed on the field if GSU and SHSU both get through to Frisco? Oh, my! Good luck to Montana, SHSU, GSU, and, I am guessing, NDSU. Should be two great games to enjoy next weekend. xthumbsupx

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 05:11 PM
my earlier prediction was (unsurprisingly) incorrect. kats put the cats in a bag, not the other way around. very impressed watching you guys play today.

that said, i think montana is a better team.

GrizBowl
December 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM

Oh this is gonna be a fun one! But what kind a match will we see, the first matchup in 04 or the crushing matchup in 04

sgt smash
December 10th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I might just be a bearkat believer now but it is hard to ignore the shellacking that was put on the panthers yesterday.

Seawolf97
December 10th, 2011, 07:21 PM
As I have posted earlier Congratulations You are Number 1

Engineer86
December 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Congreats to the Bearkats! What I saw today, you looked real good. I was off on my comments. It should be a great game next week.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 07:56 PM
i copy the post above. SHSU was quite impressive, and performed much better than i thought they would.

eaglesrthe1
December 10th, 2011, 08:10 PM
The Griz a different team on the road in the playoffs.

Grizzlies82
December 10th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Very impressive win by Sam Houston. They demonstrated why they are undefeated! Looking forward to the Griz-Bearkats match up.

veinup
December 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM

no, they're actually the same team that has put their playoff opponents in bodybags. why would they suddenly be "different" ?

Ivytalk
December 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM
I'll pick Montana by 7. Best all-around team left standing.

putter
December 10th, 2011, 09:36 PM

The last time Montana played the #1 seed in the playoffs they won at JMU? Every team plays better at home with their fans - so what else is new?

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Should be a good one - Griz are playing great football right now. But they are outside the confines of Wa-Griz..........

Griz4ever
December 10th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Yes its true that is why we are 126-27 since 2000 because we can only win at home...

mtbigdog
December 10th, 2011, 11:50 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/haley/index.htm

Nice article about Sammy and Griz-very accurate except his picks.
Thank-you Sports Network! You just gave SHSU "the kiss of death"!xthumbsupx
"Griz Revenge Tour" xrolleyesx

This team has the fire and magic this year. xrotatehx
You can talk x's and o's all you want,compare stat's,but the one thing you can't analyze is a pissed off Grizzly !xshakefistx
GRIZ 30 ---bobcats 10 oops kitties

Squealofthepig
December 10th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Also - SHSU had a very good, boisterous crowd today. Box Score says 9,000, but it seems like they were all excited by the FCS playoffs. I won't trade it for Wa-Griz, but you guys repped the FCS well today!

Mr. C
December 11th, 2011, 12:41 AM

The last time the Griz played a semifinal on the road, they beat a No. 1 seeded, previously undefeated James Madison squad in 2008.

HailSzczur
December 11th, 2011, 12:47 AM
The last time Montana played the #1 seed in the playoffs they won at JMU? Every team plays better at home with their fans - so what else is new?

Do the Griz fans want me to go knock on the football office door tomorrow and see if Andy Talley will weigh in on the match up? Because who knows, maybe this will be a slam dunk for Sam Houston

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Do the Griz fans want me to go knock on the football office door tomorrow and see if Andy Talley will weigh in on the match up? Because who knows, maybe this will be a slam dunk for Sam Houston

I like the cut of your jib mister..!!! xsalutex
That's the kind of sarcastic (hysterical) posting around here that will get you LOVED BY ALL

(I'm impressed) You've got game

Squealofthepig
December 11th, 2011, 01:06 AM
...I'm a bit uncomfortable with all you guys admiring each other's... jib cuttings.

veinup
December 11th, 2011, 01:15 AM
)griz won't be a slam dunk. worst case scenario, montana comes out slow and gets worked first half. say 21-9 kats at half. (this will not happen). but if it does, montana will come back with fire.

penguinpower
December 11th, 2011, 01:16 AM
)griz won't be a slam dunk. worst case scenario, montana comes out slow and gets worked first half. say 21-9 kats at half. (this will not happen). but if it does, montana will come back with fire.

Montana looks like the team to beat. The OL and DL dominating and the secondary is outstanding.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Wierd how three of the four teams left are west of the Mississippi....

And here I was thinking that the east coast conferences were by far the best in FCS football.

veinup
December 11th, 2011, 03:43 AM
and the secondary is outstanding.

agreed. but apparently some people around here think it's our soft spot.

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2011, 06:57 AM

strange days indeed

Ivytalk
December 11th, 2011, 07:02 AM
strange days indeed

WCB.xcoffeex

Engineer86
December 11th, 2011, 07:12 AM

And here I was thinking that the east coast conferences were by far the best in FCS football.

There is a difference between best teams and best conference, depth of strong teams. There is also a difference between what you see in one year and what you see over a decade, run of championships.

patssle
December 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Last time the Griz came to Huntsville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4csg6md9OQ

son-of-info
December 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Last time the Griz came to Huntsville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4csg6md9OQ

Dude, this isnt the same Griz team from three months ago, let alone the one from 7 YEARS ago...

BearIt
December 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM
WCB.xcoffeex

O'Day clearly has too much power on the committee. He has stacked the deck against eastern teams. Not seeding any CAA teams. Unfairly forcing JMU to go the EKU in the opening round, which set up the loss at NDSU due to road fatigue. Suspending the Spadola setting up the loss at NDSU. Giving NDSU the higher seed over the more deserving GSU...

That is a short list off the top of my head. The evidence is pretty overwelming that WCB in the Playoff committee has dictated the outcome of the playoffs up to this point.
xcoffeex

Cleets
December 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM

Which shows that FRISCO TX is exactly where the Championship Game should be...

Phrebert
December 11th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Which shows that FRISCO TX is exactly where the Championship Game should be...

I wonder what kind of food the have at Pizza Hut Park

Bearkat-Backer
December 11th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I wonder what kind of food the have at Pizza Hut Park

Burger and nachos.