PDA

View Full Version : Lost in all of the 19 threads over a suspension is....

bisonnation
December 9th, 2011, 10:34 AM
..we have some really kick *** games going on! It's really sad there is very little discussion going on.

UNI / Montana
Montana State / SHSU
Lehigh / NDSU
Maine / GSA

WHo wins? Flip a coin

I'm picking
UNI
Montana State
NDSU
Georgia Southern

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hallelujah and thank you brother! I'll take:

UNI / Montana
Montana State / SHSU
Lehigh / NDSU
Maine / GSA

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2011, 10:37 AM
****in' whiny butt-hurt least coasters. xsmhxxsmhx

UM
MSU
Maine
NDSU

Cleets
December 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
All of you posting your picks have (of course) filled out a bracket..!!! (Right..?)

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2011, 10:39 AM
All of you posting your picks have (of course) filled out a bracket..!!! (Right..?)

My team is still in it. I'm biased. xcoffeex

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I love it we are back to talking football.

UNI / Montana Would love to see our MVFC brethren win but my head says different.
Montana State / SHSU Just don't see SHSU pulling this one off.
Lehigh / NDSU Regardless of the sideshow I still would have picked NDSU we are just the better team period.
Maine / GSA GSU is rolling

Cleets
December 9th, 2011, 10:40 AM
My team is still in it. I'm biased. xcoffeex
I'm going to send Ursus over to kick you in the pills

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
What is this "GSA"?

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I'm going to send Ursus over to kick you in the pills

That's not very nice. :(

Uncle Rico's Clan
December 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM
What is this "GSA"?

It's the Grizzly Scholarship Association, its one of the ways Montana raises money for scholarships. Apparently they will beat Maine.

FargoBison
December 9th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I can't wait for some football, enough with the twittergate. UNI-Montana should be an instant classic, two great teams playing under the lights. Is it 7 p.m. yet?

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 11:07 AM

Nope, not all of them! I would know. xnodx We're still short of 75, but we can get there! I haven't gotten a bracket yet today.

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Nope, not all of them! I would know. xnodx We're still short of 75, but we can get there! I haven't gotten a bracket yet today.

I'll gladly submit a "B" and "C" sample, if requested.

veinup
December 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
man... UM/UNI can't come soon enough. FKL:JSDFJK.

bisonnation
December 9th, 2011, 11:28 AM
this thread needs to be bumped. it's burried by lehigh guy and his many clones

veinup
December 9th, 2011, 11:48 AM
my brain is going to explode if UM and MSU both win.

veinup
December 9th, 2011, 11:56 AM
anybody know if any UCA/UM highlights ever went up, or was that impossible because of ESPN3-only-vision?

CAS4127
December 9th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Good luck to all the schools. It is FCS gameday!!!!!

????? The UNI v. UM game is on what channel and at what time. I need some football after what turned out to be a long week.

93henfan
December 9th, 2011, 12:00 PM
What is this "GSA"?

The Gonefederate States of America of course. They tried to secede from the union, referred to themselves as the Confederate States of America for four years, and then they were Gone (with the wind).

HailSzczur
December 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Griz
Bobcats
Bison
Black Bears

Walkon79
December 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Griz
Bobcats
Bison
Eagles

eagle07
December 9th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Griz
Bobcats
Bison
Eagles

The man is a genious

93henfan
December 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
The man is a genious

And you are a genius.

LehighU11
December 9th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Griz
Bobcats
Bison (even before Twittergate I made the same pick though much closer, by 1 point, than it will be)
Eagles by a late TD

eagle07
December 9th, 2011, 01:51 PM
And you are a genius.

ahhh u caught me, gold star!

SpiritCymbal
December 9th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I've noticed quite a few Montana fans picking Maine to beat GSouth. I wonder, do they know something that others don't? Is that pick more of a "hope" than what they actually think?

I have no issue with anyone picking against GSouth but there seems to be a common theme that the one's picking Maine to win are CAA fans (not surprising) and Montana fans for some reason.

I'm just curious....

Twentysix
December 9th, 2011, 01:54 PM
I've noticed quite a few Montana fans picking Maine to beat GSouth. I wonder, do they know something that others don't? Is that pick more of a "hope" than what they actually think?

I have no issue with anyone picking against GSouth but there seems to be a common theme that the one's picking Maine to win are CAA fans (not surprising) and Montana fans for some reason.

I'm just curious....

Seems like maine is really good, and Georgia State cant play defense.

SpiritCymbal
December 9th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Seems like maine is really good, and Georgia State cant play defense.

I'm not focused on the reason so much as I wonder why it seems to be Montana fans in mass but not fans of other schools (in mass).

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not focused on the reason so much as I wonder why it seems to be Montana fans in mass but not fans of other schools (in mass).

By "in mass", you mean the two Griz fans in this thread (myself and grizalltheway), who had GSU (my pick) and Maine (his pick)?

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 02:10 PM

I'm just curious....

Personally I think the two hottest teams going into the playoffs at the end of the regular season were GSU and Montana. I'd give the edge to GSU as the team to beat, after that Montana and NDSU not necessarily in that order.

SpiritCymbal
December 9th, 2011, 05:07 PM
By "in mass", you mean the two Griz fans in this thread (myself and grizalltheway), who had GSU (my pick) and Maine (his pick)?

No. I noticed it in one of the other threads earlier this week as well there were a few more that picked Maine. I think an overwhelming majority of fans have picked GSU. Again, I'm not upset at all...was just wondering if Montana fans knew something that wasn't obvious to most other people.