PDA

View Full Version : The Final 8 Bracket...Cleets' version

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Ok, Cleets wants to run a new bracket for just the quarters on in through the championship. Fair enough.

1. Use this template...

Quarterfinals

Montana State
@ Sam Houston St.

Northern Iowa
@ Montana

Maine
@ Georgia Southern

Lehigh
@ North Dakota State

Semifinals

MSU/SHSU winner
vs. UM/UNI winner

Maine/GSU winner
vs. LU/NDSU winner

Championship Game

Top half winner
vs. bottom half winner

2. Copy that, place your scores in the appropriate area.

3. Pm your picks to this guy...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=38932

Try and follow the instructions cuz If you mess up once, it's a kick in the pills. Twice, bracket is disqualified.

DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS ON THIS THREAD, PM THEM. They will be deleted if posted here and the aforementioned kick in the pills will ensue.xthumbsupx

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 04:33 PM
BUMP..!!!
Is everybody on board for this - couldn't be easier right..?
Cut and paste the above - follow instructions - win prizes..!!!

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I filled it out.

paward
December 5th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I filled it out, Note: PM titled, Cleets needs a pole job! Oops meant poll, lol. Does that disqualify me?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I filled it out, Note: PM titled, Cleets needs a pole job! Oops meant poll, lol. Does that disqualify me?

No, in fact it elevates you.

bojeta
December 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I filled one out.

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I filled one out.

You'll be hated if you end up winning both...

GATA_Eagles
December 5th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Decided to fill one out

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Bump... fill one of these out Boys..!!

fargocyclone
December 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Done!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Bump... fill one of these out Boys..!!

I totally get the need to keep it up top Cleetsy, truly I do. But could you please make it less annoying for me by posting a pic of a pretty girl or something?

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 09:39 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5048/5342210556_817d921f04.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2011, 09:42 PM
My zipper got bumped.

Grizzaholic
December 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Cleets...If you are going to post one. Post 5 or something...
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/flbp-sexy-big-boobs-2.jpg?w=500&h=727
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/flbp-sexy-big-boobs-5.jpg?w=500&h=748

Grizzaholic
December 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Okay first of all you're posting girls... which of course is fine but I have a preference for women (35 years and up) the 20 somethings bore me - I like 'em slightly used up and closer to my own age

This or this?

http://www.ageconcern.org.nz/files/Woman-Doing_ironing.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-vCD3Jt9EMA/TJ2jzKmxRFI/AAAAAAAAAts/E4hsEYaNMKY/s1600/Constance%2520Marie-SGG-031498.jpg

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I'd do either one of them two... (I love 'em every way god makes 'em)

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Just a reminder to all that this IS still a bracket challenge thread. The rules and guidelines are posted here Page 1. (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?102421-The-Final-8-Bracket...Cleets-version)

I have nothing against the photos. I just know it's easy to get lost in them and forget exactly why we came to the thread in the first place. The goal is to get to 50 brackets! Maybe even 100. Maybe more. There are only 15 brackets successfully entered along with 3 pill kicks already needed to be administered. (see rules) Pick 7 games with scores for each game and put it in a PM to me. It's all in the instructions on the first page. Participate! It's fun! And there's prizes!

seantaylor
December 6th, 2011, 03:29 AM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/flbp-sexy-big-boobs-31.jpg?w=500&h=658
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/flbp-sexy-big-boobs-27.jpg?w=500&h=819

Who is the first girl?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 07:50 AM
I like where this thread is going.........

Oh, ya...filled out a bracket!

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I'd do either one of them two... (I love 'em every way god makes 'em)

That is just wrong. Good lord man she's like a great great grandmother.

BlueHen03
December 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Bracket submitted.

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Just a reminder to all that this IS still a bracket challenge thread. The rules and guidelines are posted here Page 1. (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?102421-The-Final-8-Bracket...Cleets-version)

I have nothing against the photos. I just know it's easy to get lost in them and forget exactly why we came to the thread in the first place. The goal is to get to 50 brackets! Maybe even 100. Maybe more. There are only 15 brackets successfully entered along with 3 pill kicks already needed to be administered. (see rules) Pick 7 games with scores for each game and put it in a PM to me. It's all in the instructions on the first page. Participate! It's fun! And there's prizes!

Hey, I forgot how to read and type numbers. Glad you have nothing against the photos.

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
That is just wrong. Good lord man she's like a great great grandmother.

Did you not see the iron?

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Ok, Cleets wants to run a new bracket for just the quarters on in through the championship. Fair enough.

1. Use this template...

Quarterfinals

Montana State
@ Sam Houston St.

Northern Iowa
@ Montana

Maine
@ Georgia Southern

Lehigh
@ North Dakota State

Semifinals

MSU/SHSU winner
vs. UM/UNI winner

Maine/GSU winner
vs. LU/NDSU winner

Championship Game

Top half winner
vs. bottom half winner

Try and follow the instructions cuz If you mess up once, it's a kick in the pills. Twice, bracket is disqualified.

DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS ON THIS THREAD, PM THEM. They will be deleted if posted here and the aforementioned kick in the pills will ensue.xthumbsupx

A polite bump and also a clarification. I guess we weren't extremely clear that scores were required for the brackets. When you submit your bracket, please have scores for both teams for all games. It's a continuous back and forth when the rules aren't clearly read. I hope this can eliminate the scoreless brackets.

Also, keep joining up! We are at about 20 completed right now and have no cap. Cleets wants at least a million, so let's make him at least somewhat happy!

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
This is not a test gentlemen, but if it were... good lord the scores would be low - I worry about you guys sometimes

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Wow, I knew I should have posted that I only wanted Cleets to post a pic instead of the "Bump" thing. I too love the pics but we really oughta leave this thread to the bracket thing I guess. I get sidetracked with too many pretty girls hanging around.

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Wow, I knew I should have posted that I only wanted Cleets to post a pic instead of the "Bump" thing. I too love the pics but we really oughta leave this thread to the bracket thing I guess. I get sidetracked with too many pretty girls hanging around.

No problem Ursus. Thanks for the kind words...unlike Cleets. If Ursus would have designed the rules and not just copied and pasted Cleetsies' rules I probably would have read them and followed directions.

I will keep my picture posting to the appropriate places.

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Here we go..!!
I don't want to hear any crying about posts being removed - it was for expediencies sake - for the good of the thread... not for any other reason
Carry on boys - we need brackets filled out

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 11:05 AM

1. Use this template...

Quarterfinals

Montana State
@ Sam Houston St.

Northern Iowa
@ Montana

Maine
@ Georgia Southern

Lehigh
@ North Dakota State

Semifinals

MSU/SHSU winner
vs. UM/UNI winner

Maine/GSU winner
vs. LU/NDSU winner

Championship Game

Top half winner
vs. bottom half winner

Cleets, can you please stick to the topic at hand. It would be greatly beneficial to the rest of us who wish to submit a bracket and want to know the rules.

Thank You and Cthulhu blesses you.

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Man! First I light the fuse that leads to the once most popular poster on here banned and now I get these photos removed from the thread. These aren't helping my approval ratings! xsmhx xlolx

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Man! First I light the fuse that leads to the once most popular poster on here banned and now I get these photos removed from the thread. These aren't helping my approval ratings! xsmhx xlolx

Reppies

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Reppies

You pushed me to three bars! xthumbsupx Hopefully my reputation assets don't freeze there!

To everyone, I'm taking off for a solid half a dozen hours. I want to see my inbox full of correctly completed brackets when I get back on! :D

Twentysix
December 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I did mine wrong on purpose! Ha!

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
You pushed me to three bars! xthumbsupx Hopefully my reputation assets don't freeze there!

To everyone, I'm taking off for a solid half a dozen hours. I want to see my inbox full of correctly completed brackets when I get back on! :D

And some reps, or deal with the consequences.

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
This whole thing is more like Kindergarten than I'm used to...

danefan
December 6th, 2011, 11:43 AM
OK I'm in.

But I'm only 6.93% sure I did it right.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Jesus Christ you over reactionary douche.

We didn't need to delete all the pics just trying to get us focused on the task at hand.

Now this post will probably get deleted because I called you a name you didn't like. SMH.

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Done

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM
OK I'm in.

But I'm only 6.93% sure I did it right.

Most won't get that with the back story and all but I can tell you that it resonates very well with me, Grizza, etc...xlolx

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2011, 11:48 AM
This whole thing is more like Kindergarten than I'm used to... Damn you kindergarten teacher for removing the best part of this thread THE BOOBIES!!!

Bisonforlife
December 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I just submitted mine.

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Jesus Christ you over reactionary douche.

We didn't need to delete all the pics just trying to get us focused on the task at hand.

Now this post will probably get deleted because I called you a name you didn't like. SMH.

I will quote it. Sorry Ursus. I tried, I really did to keep this thread on track but with Cleets continuing to post it just is a losing battle.

Folks, Hit up MTfan for reppies, unless Cleets deleted him from the earth....

That is a bad Cleets, BAD. No iron for you for the rest of the week.

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Damn you kindergarten teacher for removing the best part of this thread THE BOOBIES!!!

Ursus hired back MOD 33. You know, for old times sake.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I will quote it. Sorry Ursus. I tried, I really did to keep this thread on track but with Cleets continuing to post it just is a losing battle.

Folks, Hit up MTfan for reppies, unless Cleets deleted him from the earth....

That is a bad Cleets, BAD. No iron for you for the rest of the week.

I agree with all of this except the part about Cleetsy not getting anymore iron...he just isn't gonna like the method of conveyance.

Alright, done throwing bombs for a while so back to the brackets.:D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Ursus hired back MOD 33. You know, for old times sake.

Pg. 2 has been partially restored to it's former glory. We'll move on and remember our path to this point with fondness and recollection.

OL FU
December 6th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Try and follow the instructions cuz If you mess up once, it's a kick in the pills.

that's enough to keep me outxnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 12:31 PM
that's enough to keep me outxnodx

You're safe OL FU. It may be a technicality but nonetheless I assured Cleets that I WOULD NOT kick him in the chin this week.

I'm a man of my word.

Twentysix
December 6th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Show your bobbs

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Show your bobbs

(.)(.)

Griz23
December 6th, 2011, 01:38 PM
and.....done...

paul1978
December 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Thanks!
xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
So far just a host of partisan pollsters...This is open to everyone! Not even to thirty yet. I know there's a host of people who said they were in on the original bracket who haven't made one yet. Come on! It's more fun and more competitive when there's more people. :D

Edit: Where have all the Bobcats gone? We need some of their homers! Cleets, I suspect we may need to figure out a simpler way to help the sisters of the poor? :P Also, it'd be nice to hear from a few more Lehigh, Sam Houston, and Maine supporters. I know he's banned, but reps to anyone who can get our old favorite friend to submit a ballot! Also, lakes. I know we would all love to compete with his bracket! If you've already submitted one, find a friend and get them to. Or just troll someone until they participate! xnodx

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
A lot of people picking their own team?

melloware13
December 6th, 2011, 08:12 PM

I considered, but I figured that I should pick teams that are actually in the playoffs to help my chances.

MTfan4life
December 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM

There have been just a couple that haven't. Some conference homers as well. With how close this season has been, I was hoping there'd be a lot more parity. Hopefully we can get some more people in it. Maybe I should start PM'ing Sam Houston, Bobcat, Maine, and Lehigh people to join up! :P

TheRevSFA
December 7th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I didn't pick my own team :D

SpeedkingATL
December 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
It sux that App didn't make it this far and it sux even worse that when completing my bracket I come up with GaSo winning it all.

Cleets
December 7th, 2011, 10:14 AM
It sux that App didn't make it this far and it sux even worse that when completing my bracket I come up with GaSo winning it all.

Then: You chose wisely

BisonBacker
December 7th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Then: You chose wisely

No he didn't :D

http://www.free-press-release.com/uploads/news/2010/05/11/1273615290_img0.jpg

Cleets
December 7th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Bump... please go to PAGE one to fill out your bracket

CopperCat
December 7th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Alright, my arm was twisted enough. I'm in.

LehighU11
December 8th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I know he's banned, but reps to anyone who can get our old favorite friend to submit a ballot!

I'll see if I can manage to get a legitimate ballot from our chief troll.

asumike83
December 8th, 2011, 08:19 AM
I have submitted my bracket and I sure hope it is done correctly! The last thing I need is a literal kick in the pills after the metaphorical one I took on Saturday.

MTfan4life
December 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Thursday bump. I sent out brackets to many of you and if I didn't, you can still get one on the first page here. If I did send out a bracket to you, feel free to participate. It's very easy and lots of fun! Simply PM your bracket to me.

The deadline will be up until I start watching the Montana/Northern Iowa game.

Walkon79
December 9th, 2011, 01:13 PM
So far just a host of partisan pollsters...This is open to everyone! Not even to thirty yet. I know there's a host of people who said they were in on the original bracket who haven't made one yet. Come on! It's more fun and more competitive when there's more people. :D

Edit: Where have all the Bobcats gone? We need some of their homers!

I do what I can!

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Only 4 more to get to 75! I know there's at least 30 of you who got a bracket PM from me and has not replied yet. It's very easy. My cat even did one.

BisonBohl
December 9th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Only 4 more to get to 75! I know there's at least 30 of you who got a bracket PM from me and has not replied yet. It's very easy. My cat even did one.

Doing mine now...

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM
73 brackets. Under two hours left before the deadline. Participate! It's fun! Don't procrastinate either, as you don't have much time!

Cleets
December 9th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Gentlemen,
Start your engines - go to page one of this thread and follow the instructions

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM
10 Minutes left!! I know there's still a good amount of you with brackets in your Inbox! Thank you to all of those that have entered so far! There's still time!

BisonBohl
December 9th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks for crapping all over my bracket purple pansies...

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Not one person got within 10 points of the first game. The closest was veinup whose score prediction was 48-21. Luckily for the pool, UNI was the least picked team for this round. Only 10 people had UNI winning. That leaves the scores pretty close with 65 people getting the first game correctly.

Cleets
December 9th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Not one person got within 10 points of the first game. The closest was veinup whose score prediction was 48-21. Luckily for the pool, UNI was the least picked team for this round. Only 10 people had UNI winning. That leaves the scores pretty close with 65 people getting the first game correctly.

I had Montana winning and scoring 21 points...
Ha ha ha..!!! They had that 8 minutes into the game

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I have Montana winning with 21 points... Ha ha ha..!!!

Way to sell the Griz short, Cleets! What are ya, a Bobcat fan? (I had the Griz by four, so...)

Cleets
December 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Way to sell the Griz short, Cleets! What are ya, a Bobcat fan? (I had the Griz by four, so...)

Who knew...?
All I read all week was how GREAT the UNI defense was
Hey I did figure the UNI offense right.. I had them scoring a touchdown and a few field goals (which is what they did)