PDA

View Full Version : Towson Lehigh Highlights

andy7171
December 5th, 2011, 08:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpJwbMNiUY

RichH2
December 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks Andy
Given what you have returning TU will be a power next yr. Given what we lose I'll be OK with a winning season. Good game and good luck for next year

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM
That was just a great game...
As a kid I grew up in Baltimore and I'll tell you it's nice to see Towson (State) play like this

SeattleGriz
December 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I understand Towson was showing off the CAA belt, but what was with the walking entrance? Aren't teams supposed to come busting through the smoke and storm the field?

andy7171
December 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I understand Towson was showing off the CAA belt, but what was with the walking entrance? Aren't teams supposed to come busting through the smoke and storm the team?

They always do too. I'm not sure of the walk. Maybe they were acting like a prize fight entrance? No clue though.

Lehighs fake dive/RB pass was such a perfect call at the time. Everyone was on their feet thinking we had the run stuffed and he up and lobs that pass for a wide open td. Talk about going from the highest of highs to lowest of low in a mater of seconds.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for sharing. I added these highlights (and more) to my "Sunday Word" this week, one I hope Towson and Lehigh fans will appreciate.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2011/12/sundays-word-big-time-lehigh-vs-towson.html

Wildcat80
December 5th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Nice highlights! Guess that QB bootleg will haunt Ambrose all winter.

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2011, 12:22 PM
That looks like it was a hell of game. Some stout QB play going on there.

Side Judge
December 5th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Nice highlights! Guess that QB bootleg will haunt Ambrose all winter.

How do you call that play so close to your own endzone?

andy7171
December 5th, 2011, 12:57 PM
How do you call that play so close to your own endzone?
It's a play that has worked for us all year. Obviously Lehigh taught their OLBs it was coming. If you notice at the 0:50 mark, they stay home on it. Not having West in there to pound that toss didn't make Lehigh so eager to run over there to stop him.

It's the famous 4th and 29 play.