PDA

View Full Version : FCS Vegas Watch Parties

tourguide
December 2nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
I have found a place that is close to the strip that has ESPN gameplan and looking to make a niche as the FCS playoff home in Vegas. Place is called Money Plays and it is a block west of Palms and Rio.

http://www.moneyplayslv.com/welcome.html

Would love to see some other FCS fans if any of you are stuck in Vegas for a vacation or have friends who live out here.

612.703.8554 is my number and feel free to text me if you have any questions.

Cleets
December 2nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
Welcome aboard... Tourguide

tourguide
December 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks Cleets, heard lots of great things about AGS and figured no better place to put this info at. Should be one fun day tomorrow!!

Cleets
December 2nd, 2011, 07:18 PM
I was half expecting you to get bombed with sarcastic replies... I'm a little disappointed in the gang on here today (very demure group this afternoon)
Anyway - feel free to crash into the middle of any conversation or thread and spout off your opinion

appfan2008
December 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
would be pretty sweet to have all the games in front of you at one time... march madness style...

danefan
December 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Well that makes Money Plays one more place I'd rather be this weekend.

tourguide
November 22nd, 2012, 04:23 AM
Guess i could have updated everyone last year but money plays fell through. We ended going up to a Buffalo Wild Wings on Las Vegas Boulevard and they did show all the games. not sure where I can go to do that this year being most games are on ESPN 3. Luckily I have Xbox Live so I can watch all the games in the comfort of my own home .