PDA

View Full Version : CAA Playoff Pick'Em Week 2

JMUNJ08
December 1st, 2011, 09:57 PM
Week 2 Saturday is almost here! The CAA is playing 5 of the 8 games this weekend with only 1 at home. Lots of predictions saying they are going to struggle this weekend but I don't foresee any real eggs being laid. App St / NDSU / MSU / GSU are N-O slouches. Can they pull off another deep CAA run to the quarters? Could it be an all CAA quarters on the 1 side of the bracket? Here are my score predictions:

(Scores based on my bracket)

UNH @ Montana St.
- The Bobcats should take this one as I don't see the Wildcats taking their talents to Bozeman.
UNH 25 - MSU 31

Old Dominion @ Georgia Southern
- This one could be higher. Both teams know how to score but giving it to the more seasoned team at home.
ODU 34 - GSU 41

Maine @ App St.
- This one is real tough to predict. Kidd Brewer is no easy place to play and many a visiting team heartbreaker it has delivered. The Black Bears may just miss a nice road win here.
Maine 28 - ASU 30

Lehigh @ Towson
Should be a great game. Both teams will score in bunches. The key will be limiting turnovers. Probably should have predicted a higher score myself.
Lehigh 28 - Towson 30

James Madison @ North Dakota St.
The dome will be a rocking but will the CAA knock the air out of it? Will need a big, turnover free game with major TOP from Thorpe and company. The Bison are primed for a deep playoff run but need to notch #1 first...
JMU 24 - NDSU 27

BONUS
Stony Brook @ Sam Houston St.
Only 1 of 44 on AGS see the Seawolves in the quarters. I wouldn't be surprised myself, however, the Southland has something to prove with the #1 seed this year. Sammy won't lay an egg will they?
SBU 20 - SHSU 41

Last Week
3-0 Total
2-0 CAA
1-0 Bonus

tribefan40
December 2nd, 2011, 06:52 AM
UNH @ Montana St.

Old Dominion @ Georgia Southern

Maine @ App St.

Lehigh @ Towson

James Madison @ North Dakota St.

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2011, 07:02 AM
I looked at my bracket and I realized I had the CAA going 0 for 5, that cannot happen can it??

Stoney with the upset over Sammy as well

UIWWildthing
December 2nd, 2011, 07:30 AM
UNH
GSU
App St.
Towson
NDSU