Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2011057112 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: RIDDLE,JAMES,SCOTT
County: RANDOLPH
Court Date: 12/05/2011
Session: PM
Court Room: 003B

Offense Code Description Statute
5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223
1391 Misdemeanor ASSAULT GOVT OFFICIAL/EMPLY 14-33(C)(4)

<< Back

eagle07
November 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM
xcrazyx Father or Son? either way BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Twentysix
November 28th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Can someone translate that from confederate to american english?

Gringer1
November 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Can someone translate that from confederate to american english?

Scott Riddle once sucker punched somebody on the baseball diamond and then ran away, leaving a melee behind his retreat. He has now been arrested for resisting a cop. The joke is that punching a cop did not work as well as sucker punching a baseball player and running away.

GSC75
November 28th, 2011, 01:59 PM
remember the swipe he made on Russell? They were walking along, I'm sure Brent was jawing at him a little, Riddle smacked him across the grill..., Russell didn't even seem to be effected by it, like a gnat buzzing by... but I'm sure he made up for it next chance he got. Riddle whacked him right in front of the official - no flag though.

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2011, 02:00 PM
you guys have nothing better to talk about? apparently your not overly concerned about Butterfly nation

SouthernStyle
November 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
remember the swipe he made on Russell? They were walking along, I'm sure Brent was jawing at him a little, Riddle smacked him across the grill..., Russell didn't even seem to be effected by it, like a gnat buzzing by... but I'm sure he made up for it next chance he got. Riddle whacked him right in front of the official - no flag though.

MPG was to busy slamming him in the ground to worry about his b*tch slap!!! Haha riddle was running for his life that game.

fc97
November 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM
11/28/2011
Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2011057112 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: RIDDLE,JAMES,SCOTT
County: RANDOLPH
Court Date: 12/05/2011
Session: PM
Court Room: 003B

Offense Code Description Statute
5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223
1391 Misdemeanor ASSAULT GOVT OFFICIAL/EMPLY 14-33(C)(4)

<< Back

well done on the double post

this hasnt been in any papers yet so not sure if it even is the same guy

from speaking to someone in the know, when this occurred he was in saint louis, hes on the practice squad

but he graduated so why is an appalachian fan concerned with posting this in a college forum

I-16Bandit
November 28th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Somebody is a little grumpy. ..

fc97
November 28th, 2011, 02:48 PM
no i just wonder why georgia southern and appalachian state fans care so much about talking about a quarterback who was sucked, over a year since he last player, doesnt make sense

I-16Bandit
November 28th, 2011, 02:54 PM
no i just wonder why georgia southern and appalachian state fans care so much about talking about a quarterback who was sucked, over a year since he last player, doesnt make sense

Put the bottle down.

Eagle22
November 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM
you guys have nothing better to talk about? apparently your not overly concerned about Butterfly nation

I don't think any of the guys posting have cover 2 responsibilities, but we do acknowledge you have some spare time ;)

Grizzaholic
November 28th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Put the bottle down.

haha. New to the English language perhaps.

Twentysix
November 28th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Scott Riddle once sucker punched somebody on the baseball diamond and then ran away, leaving a melee behind his retreat. He has now been arrested for resisting a cop. The joke is that punching a cop did not work as well as sucker punching a baseball player and running away.

You could probably get a job using those expertise. ;)

eagle07
November 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
http://caseysheamusic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/charlie-sheen-winning.png

appst97
November 28th, 2011, 08:00 PM

It's still funny as $h!t btw Riddle 0-4

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2011, 01:22 AM
I don't think any of the guys posting have cover 2 responsibilities, but we do acknowledge you have some spare time ;)

Fair enough but it just seems a bit weird that the gata flock smack dab in the middle of the FCS playoffs are talking about a sucker punch on a baseball field.....

seantaylor
November 29th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Riddle was a punk. Soft azz player. Not a true guinea.

Eagle22
November 29th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Fair enough but it just seems a bit weird that the gata flock smack dab in the middle of the FCS playoffs are talking about a sucker punch on a baseball field.....

True. We're probably a little more quick to the punch (no pun intended) with the Elon baseball references since GSU and Elon seem to have no love lost on the diamond.

I regret the unnecessary jab @ UD ... been smack talking with my two younger cousins (UD grads) who've burned my ear since last December, and I sort of got carried away.

ElonPride
November 29th, 2011, 07:48 AM
When will that poor kid learn:

http://www.courier-tribune.com/sections/news/local/former-erelon-star-arrested.html

Glad some of those bad Lembo kids are getting weeded out. Riddle was an athlete, but a ambassador of Elon he was not.

Apphole
November 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM
It's still funny as $h!t btw Riddle 0-4

Riddle: 0-4
Hudgins: 0-4
Mellette: 0-4

elon77
November 29th, 2011, 09:56 AM
When will that poor kid learn:

http://www.courier-tribune.com/sections/news/local/former-erelon-star-arrested.html

Glad some of those bad Lembo kids are getting weeded out. Riddle was an athlete, but a ambassador of Elon he was not.

Now remember he is from Randolph County. Maybe too much Dad in him and not enough of his mom.

eagle07
November 29th, 2011, 10:17 AM
http://tigerpepperspray.com/LawManPepper.jpg

WORKS ON BEARS, DRUNKS, DRUGGIES, and PUNKS

fc97
November 29th, 2011, 12:18 PM
mellette is 0-3

ElonPride
November 29th, 2011, 12:28 PM
http://tigerpepperspray.com/LawManPepper.jpg

WORKS ON BEARS, DRUNKS, DRUGGIES, and PUNKS

I guess it worked well on the GSU program. You guys seem to be running clean now.

Gringer1
November 29th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I guess it worked well on the GSU program. You guys seem to be running clean now.

We didn't get rid of all the bears. There's still a manbearpig running loose.

ElonPride
November 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM
We didn't get rid of all the bears. There's still a manbearpig running loose.

HAH! Man, I nearly spit out a mouthful of soda reading that. :D

asumike83
November 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Just out of curiosity, have any of the Elon folks on here met Riddle before?

I had a conversation about him on the ride to Elon with a guy who played baseball there. He is older than Riddle and did not play with him, but still goes to some of the games and was sitting right next to his dad in the stands during that infamous baseball fight. I will just say that he had nothing positive to say about either of the Riddle boys. Seeing as that is the only first-hand account I've ever heard, I am interested to know if he really is as obnoxious as he appears or if he just got a bad reputation.

It sure seems like it is a pattern, which is really too bad. Being a two-sport athlete that led Elon to their only playoff berth, holds nearly every passing record in their books and likely saved them a scholarship by doubling as the punter, he sure did a lot for the university on the field. Who knows what his situation really is, but it would be great to see him contribute positively off the field as well by being a good ambassador for the school. He's got plenty of time to get himself straightened out and hopefully he does, I hate to see things like that.

ElonPride
November 29th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Just out of curiosity, have any of the Elon folks on here met Riddle before?

I had a conversation about him on the ride to Elon with a guy who played baseball there. He is older than Riddle and did not play with him, but still goes to some of the games and was sitting right next to his dad in the stands during that infamous baseball fight. I will just say that he had nothing positive to say about either of the Riddle boys. Seeing as that is the only first-hand account I've ever heard, I am interested to know if he really is as obnoxious as he appears or if he just got a bad reputation.

It sure seems like it is a pattern, which is really too bad. Being a two-sport athlete that led Elon to their only playoff berth, holds nearly every passing record in their books and likely saved them a scholarship by doubling as the punter, he sure did a lot for the university on the field. Who knows what his situation really is, but it would be great to see him contribute positively off the field as well by being a good ambassador for the school. He's got plenty of time to get himself straightened out and hopefully he does, I hate to see things like that.

Out of all athletes I've had dealings with....Some from Elon, UR, App, GSU, Furman, Davidson, Radford, Virginia Tech, NC A&T, Penn State, High Point, Notre Dame, just to name a few which is pretty wide variety, there are 5 athletes off the top of my head I can remember who did not carry some sort of attitude off the field: Andre Weathers of GSU, Michael Robinson of Penn State, Louis Ivory of Furman, Antwan Stevenson of Elon and (this goes back a LONG way) HOF baseball player Enos Slaughter.

Attitudes and dysfunction just simply run rampant.

Milktruck74
November 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Now remember he is from Randolph County. Maybe too much Dad in him and not enough of his mom.

Just because we are from THE RC doesn't mean we are quick to fight....I'll whip your *** if don't believe me.

I lay most of the blame for the attitude at the feet of his HS Coach. Not only did BC do nothing to squash that type of classless unsportsmanlike attitude, he encouraged it.

Milktruck74
November 29th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Out of all athletes I've had dealings with....Some from Elon, UR, App, GSU, Furman, Davidson, Radford, Virginia Tech, NC A&T, Penn State, High Point, Notre Dame, just to name a few which is pretty wide variety, there are 5 athletes off the top of my head I can remember who did not carry some sort of attitude off the field: Andre Weathers of GSU, Michael Robinson of Penn State, Louis Ivory of Furman, Antwan Stevenson of Elon and (this goes back a LONG way) HOF baseball player Enos Slaughter.

Attitudes and dysfunction just simply run rampant.

As much as it pains me to complement ASU on anything, I'd have to add Dexter Coakley to this list. I played with him in Prep school, against him (head to head) in College and met up with him several times during and after his pro career. He was always intense on the field but respected his fellow competitors and was nothing short of a gentleman off the field....as well as humble.

I didn't have near the history with Louis Ivory, but I could not disagree with him being on such a list.

and just because I have to support the my Mocs, Eldra Buckley was/is a great model of humility and class on and off the field.

Skjellyfetti
November 29th, 2011, 07:46 PM
from speaking to someone in the know, when this occurred he was in saint louis, hes on the practice squad

actually, when this was occured he was passed on in his truck in a random driveway. xlolx

ThompsonThe
November 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Never known of a player from any school that seemed as infantile as Scott Riddle.
From reports seems his dad taught him everything as to how to act the way he does.

elon77
November 30th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Just because we are from THE RC doesn't mean we are quick to fight....I'll whip your *** if don't believe me.

I lay most of the blame for the attitude at the feet of his HS Coach. Not only did BC do nothing to squash that type of classless unsportsmanlike attitude, he encouraged it.

That's pretty funny. Actually, I had many friends in college who were and are from Randolph County. Some of the best friends that I have ever had. But, I don't think any of them played football and if they did it WAS a long time ago. I do remember that most of them liked to throw a few down, if you know what I mean. My daughter actually graduated in the same Elon class as Riddle did last year. I'll keep to myself what she said.