PDA

View Full Version : NDSU - Thread

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Why dont these guys get any love on here?

Why are there no threads about NDSU on this site?

Doesnt anyone know they have had a good season this year, you would think there would be people on here wanting to talk about NDSU, every other team has threads about them.......what gives?

xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
November 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM

Doesnt anyone know they have had a good season this year, you would think there would be people on here wanting to talk about NDSU, every other team has threads about them.......what gives?

xcoffeexxlolx

You are such a major richard.xthumbsupx

darell1976
November 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM

xcoffeex

Life's greatest mysteries.xdontknowx

No_Skill
November 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM

xcoffeex

I'm glad you brought it up. I was beginning to feel like we weren't getting any respect.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I am a huge NDSU fan and I just want you guys to get some love.

No_Skill
November 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I am a huge NDSU fan and I just want you guys to get some love.

Awwwwwww! The Griz have always had a special place in my heart also. I was really pulling for you guys last week.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM
This week coming up is giving me wood...
The NDSU guys are really nailing the JMU / NDSU thread

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself (zing)

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Can we make this a sticky? :D

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Can we make this a sticky? :D

Pretty sure Cleets already did.....................

sgt smash
November 26th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I will say that I was laughing pretty good at the NDSU - JMU thread.

Live4Griz
November 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Pretty sure Cleets already did.....................

Nice! xlolx

JSUBison
November 26th, 2011, 09:25 PM

xcoffeex

I agree, NDSU talk deserves it's own sub forum. Turning the GWFC forum into the NDSU Bison forum will clean up the main board, and provide the RESPECT NDSU deserves. :D

No_Skill
November 26th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Bump.........

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I agree, NDSU talk deserves it's own sub forum. Turning the GWFC forum into the NDSU Bison forum will clean up the main board, and provide the RESPECT NDSU deserves. :D

This is awesome. Now not only have we identified a definite problem, we also have a thoughtful poster who has come up with a practical solution as well! Hooray!

I-16Bandit
November 27th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Unranked teams love NDSU too, I hear. They like visiting their place and having a great time.

LakesBison
November 27th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Guys. Ndsu Is above all you fools

darell1976
November 27th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Guys. Ndsu Is above all you fools

FBS bound right?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2011, 07:12 AM
FBS bound right?

Right behind UND with their 35K seat retractable roof stadium.....lol

darell1976
November 27th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Right behind UND with their 35K seat retractable rood stadium.....lol

According to Lakes you guys are packed and headed to replace the Gophers in the Big 10.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2011, 08:19 AM
According to Lakes you guys are packed and headed to replace the Gophers in the Big 10.

We would have done better than the Gophers this year.....

LakesBison
June 2nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Senior LB Brandon Jemison - NDSU volunteering at ND Special Olympics. (along with other ndsu players, classy stuff)

Thought this would be a good thread to post the picture. http://instagr.am/p/LYLS8UOHSs/

(and yes clenz & mpls sioux, Brandon's dad Chad D-former ndsu player- was my neighbor growing up, so i am friends with the 2 of them, hope that's all right with you guys)

ursus arctos horribilis
June 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Senior LB Brandon Jemison - NDSU volunteering at ND Special Olympics. (along with other ndsu players, classy stuff)

Thought this would be a good thread to post the picture. http://instagr.am/p/LYLS8UOHSs/

(and yes clenz & mpls sioux, Brandon's dad Chad D-former ndsu player- was my neighbor growing up, so i am friends with the 2 of them, hope that's all right with you guys)

It's nice you're gonna get a chance to hang with them. Good luck to you btw.

Grizalltheway
June 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
It's nice you're gonna get a chance to hang with them. Good luck to you btw.

http://files.myopera.com/Cois/blog/ror.jpg

LakesBison
June 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
urses!! shh im the "ringer"

laxVik
June 2nd, 2012, 06:28 PM
I'm gonna start a viks thread as there's been zero in a year. Large city, commuter school, nice stadium, why the mediocre support? Answers to follow...

ursus arctos horribilis
June 2nd, 2012, 06:39 PM
I'm gonna start a viks thread as there's been zero in a year. Large city, commuter school, nice stadium, why the mediocre support? Answers to follow...

All of that plus very cool stadium location inside that great town, great little bars, eateries, etc. close with easy transportation on the trolley. I'm all for it.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 2nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
All of that plus very cool stadium location inside that great town, great little bars, eateries, etc. close with easy transportation on the trolley. I'm all for it.

It's actually very interesting because there are at least 3 BSC schools I'm hoping my wife could get a job at next year. UM, UCD, or PSU. I could handle living in any of those places.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
It's actually very interesting because there are at least 3 BSC schools I'm hoping my wife could get a job at next year. UM, UCD, or PSU. I could handle living in any of those places.

I'm not sure on UCD because I've never spent any time there but Portland, Seattle, & Missoula have some similarities outside of the obvious differences population brings. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about UCD so I imagine you couldn't go wrong with any of em'.

Grizalltheway
June 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure on UCD because I've never spent any time there but Portland, Seattle, & Missoula have some similarities outside of the obvious differences population brings. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about UCD so I imagine you couldn't go wrong with any of em'.

Same with SLO, very nice little town from every thing I've heard. Now Bozeman, OTH, should be avoided like the clap.:D

No_Skill
June 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM

I'm going to Portland next week for work...what should I do while I'm there?

Grizalltheway
June 2nd, 2012, 08:06 PM

Beer, beer, and oh yeah, beer. Also Voodoo Donuts.

LakesBison
June 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
smells like a thread drift.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 3rd, 2012, 12:32 AM

All food I've had here is excellent but the mac & cheese's are a pretty good unexpected surprise. If you go in late it's got a really odd, cool vibe that you'll sit back and have a good time watching.

http://www.montageportland.com/lunch