PDA

View Full Version : Officiating Crews

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
This is what I am aware of thus far... most of the major FCS leagues have relationships with FBS leagues, which should help with officiating. Big South is with the ACC, Missouri Valley is with the Big 10, Southland with the Big 12...

FIRST ROUND
Norfolk St @ Old Dominion: Big South (ACC)
Central Arkansas at Tenn Tech - MVOA (Big Ten, MAC, MoValley)

SECOND ROUND
Maine @ Appalacian State: Northeast Conference
Norfolk State/Old Dominion @ Geo. Southern - MVOA (Big Ten, MAC, MoValley)

eaglewraith
November 23rd, 2011, 08:46 PM
I think an NEC crew did one of our games last year. Sorry App.

Eagle22
November 23rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
I can't locate my notes from last year's GSU-William & Mary game, but I'm almost 100% certain that crew was a NEC crew. I thought they did a good job actually.

tojo70
November 23rd, 2011, 09:07 PM
Just as long as it isn't the Big Sky Conference refs for any of the games I'm interested in.

ASU_Fanatic
November 23rd, 2011, 09:09 PM
it could be worse, we could have the acc

eaglewraith
November 23rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
I can't locate my notes from last year's GSU-William & Mary game, but I'm almost 100% certain that crew was a NEC crew. I thought they did a good job actually.

It might be the OVC crew I'm thinking about from the SC State game. They had no idea how to spot a ball.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry...
But the WORST officiating in NCAA HISTORY is the SoCon (period) You all can discuss who's the second worst all week...

BlueHenSinfonian
November 23rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
I'm sorry...
But the WORST officiating in NCAA HISTORY is the SoCon (period) You all can discuss who's the second worst all week...

Have you ever seen the MEAC crew?

eaglewraith
November 23rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Have you ever seen the MEAC crew?

This.

I'm not saying the Socon is much better, but they're definitely not the worst.

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
16263.....MEAC......ZEEBS.....xsmhx.....AWK!

http://www.onnidan.com/98-99/news/meac1103.htm

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 11:07 PM
The SoCon crews don't even appear to know the rules of College Football...
In fact it's so unbelievable it's mesmerizing - I'm glad I don't actually have a team in the SoCon so I can really kick back and enjoy the officiating
I've been to three SoCon games and watched a dozen or so - It's actually frightening - because at some point it dawns on you that a team you actually care about some day might be officiated by these knuckleheads