12:00PM 306 Eastern Kentucky +4½ -120
Over/Under 39

Norfolk State at Old Dominion

Sat 11/26 307 Norfolk State +12
1:30PM 308 Old Dominion -12
Over/Under 55

Albany at Stony Brook

Sat 11/26 309 Albany +13
2:00PM 310 Stony Brook -13 (13 is a big number but the Seawolves are on fire)
Over/Under 63

Central Arkansas at Tennessee Tech

Sat 11/26 311 Central Arkansas +2½
3:00PM 312 Tennessee Tech -2½
Over/Under 62

Bolded are my first instinct picks. Who ya got?

WrenFGun
November 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
I think Old Dominion is going to beat Norfolk State by 30+.

I'd be very surprised if UCA/TTU and Albany/SBU aren't close...in both cases, I'd pick the away team. I would bet the house on JMU covering.

eagle07
November 22nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
I'd say,

dont like the -4 1/2, def +12, def -13, def -2 1/2

over, under , under, under

BEAR
November 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
As focused as the Bears are...I'll pick the Bears BUT we have never played this team in recent history....so no line for me. LOL

ngineer
November 22nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
I see JMU winning by at least 7-10.
ODU game could be a blowout.
SBU will be closer than 13..I see a 3-6 spread.
UCA/TT will be close one.

TTUEagles
November 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
As focused as the Bears are...I'll pick the Bears BUT we have never played this team in recent history....so no line for me. LOL

I must say that I am shocked TTU is favored. I figured UCA would be a 7 point favorite, even on the road. I feel "we" are the underdogs in this one...much respect for UCA.

asknoquarter21
November 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM
JMU, ODU, SBU will cover and I will take UCA with the points.

Over, Under, Under, Under

BEAR
November 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
I must say that I am shocked TTU is favored. I figured UCA would be a 7 point favorite, even on the road. I feel "we" are the underdogs in this one...much respect for UCA.

I'll be there for this one. Our first playoff game in the FCS..not bad for only our second year in the FCS. This team is strong but schizo IMO. We'll see who turns up in Cookeville. xlolx

asucrutch23
November 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM

Sagarin predictor (including home field advantage) has TTU as a 5.81 point favorite. I think the OVC is a tougher conference than the SLC, so I like TTU at home. If the line were -3.5, the value may be on UCA, but at -2.5 (the other side of that all important 3) I think the value is on TTU. Nice sig by the way!

Bear84
November 22nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
With the limited OOC games between FCS conferences, I really don't think the Sagarin numbers have much significance. However, take away Sam Houston State, and the OVC certainly looks better than the SLC this year. I think UCA/TTU is a good matchup and TTU gets the nod due to home field advantage. Both teams have high scoring offenses and give up a lot of points, so I expect a shootout and would think that more than 62 points is very possible.

TTUEagles
November 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
With the limited OOC games between FCS conferences, I really don't think the Sagarin numbers have much significance. However, take away Sam Houston State, and the OVC certainly looks better than the SLC this year. I think UCA/TTU is a good matchup and TTU gets the nod due to home field advantage. Both teams have high scoring offenses and give up a lot of points, so I expect a shootout and would think that more than 62 points is very possible.

I totally agree except I'm not sure about the conference comparisons - really no way to tell. UCA's strong showing against some FBS'ers leaves me worried...UCA also beat 2 OVC schools last year - it was last year and we are much better but, so is Murray St. who got us again this year. Our Achilles' heel has been pass defense and we lost our strong FS during preseason and have started a true frosh. there all year. Our very good SS (Rover) tore an ACL 3 weeks ago, too. Statistically, it looks like UCA throws it well...