PDA

View Full Version : Ursus: Bobcat Rehash

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
Isnt this exactly what we have been talking about the week leading into the "Big Game"?

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26122

It really does suck to be us, the complete package, the Alpha and Ursus of the world, get in line and pay homage.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
I've always struggled with how annoying you are... and you are annoying
But you have the ART of SMACK down
You get it correct often enough that you can say (right in the middle of your smack post) that it's not smack because - well - frankly your right enough times about your projections that you're allowed to kind of "dial it up" in the creative commentary section of your predictions because it'll turn out to be correct

adding to your over-all annoyingness (sp)

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
I've always struggled with how annoying you are... and you are annoying
But you have the ART of SMACK down
You get it correct often enough that you can say (right in the middle of your smack post) that it's not smack because - well - frankly your right enough times about your projections that you're allowed to kind of "dial it up" in the creative commentary section of your predictions because it'll turn out to be correct

adding to your over-all annoyingness (sp)

I don't think AG1 was trying to smack at all. He had the same confidence I had going into that game. He also agreed that our defense had the ability to take away everything that MSU relied on.

What did I tell you Thursday prior to the game? That wasn't smack, neither is this. If you say the same thing t everyone but it just so happens that a certain segment doesn't like what it you are saying it doesn't mean it's smack.

:D

Grizalltheway
November 22nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
The silence in that thread after the game is deafening.xlolxxlolx

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
I don't think AG1 was trying to smack at all. He had the same confidence I had going into that game. He also agreed that our defense had the ability to take away everything that MSU relied on.

What did I tell you Thursday prior to the game? That wasn't smack, neither is this. If you say the same thing t everyone but it just so happens that a certain segment doesn't like what it you are saying it doesn't mean it's smack.

:D

Ursus you condescending nozzle..
I understand the difference - I was simply pointing out that he's as big a douche as you are - and that adds to his general annoying demeanor
But thanks for explaining that the truth is the truth regardless of how much you like it or not (that's very helpful)

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2011, 12:04 AM
Ursus you condescending nozzle..
I understand the difference - I was simply pointing out that he's as big a douche as you are - and that adds to his general annoying demeanor
But thanks for explaining that the truth is the truth regardless of how much you like it or not (that's very helpful)

You're welcome.xthumbsupx