PDA

View Full Version : Winner of NDSU's region

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
^

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:53 PM
^

I like how this is titled "Winner of NDSU's Region". We must own it!

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 04:58 PM
Well I couldn't say "the lower region" or something!

darell1976
November 21st, 2011, 05:06 PM
GSU played a very respectable game against Alabama only trailing by 10 at the half. They are my favorite out of this region.

NDB
November 21st, 2011, 05:06 PM
HOw abouT the NetheRregion?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM
GSU played a very respectable game against Alabama only trailing by 10 at the half. They are my favorite out of this region.

I'm sorry but it has to be said. The Alabama GSU game had all the characteristics of one team caring a whole lot more than the other.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2011, 05:40 PM
GSU played a great game, give them some credit. Bama is playing for a shot at a national title, for them every game is important.

semobison
November 21st, 2011, 05:41 PM
The obvious favorites have to be App., GSU, and NDSU! Lots of talk about the Eagles but I wouldnt count out the Mountaineers! If NDSU gets healthy and returns to its mid season form, with all of its games at home, we have a chance!

Grizzlies82
November 21st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Norfolk State. Don't know a darn thing about them, but the name is fun to say!

No_Skill
November 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
Norfolk State. Don't know a darn thing about them, but the name is fun to say!

Norfolk'n way.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
GSU played a great game, give them some credit. Bama is playing for a shot at a national title, for them every game is important.

The GSU fans are using the transitive property of sports to determine that because they did what they did at Alabama they will completely roll everyone in FCS. That is patently untrue. That's like saying they would smoke LSU because they couldn't score more than 9 against Alabama.

FIDO-GATA
November 21st, 2011, 07:17 PM
The GSU fans are using the transitive property of sports to determine that because they did what they did at Alabama they will completely roll everyone in FCS. That is patently untrue. That's like saying they would smoke LSU because they couldn't score more than 9 against Alabama.

You're so smart.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 07:45 PM
You're so smart.

I don't want to sound immodest but yes, yes I am.

GSU Eagle
November 21st, 2011, 07:51 PM
It will come down to the winner of the GSU/App. game vs. NDSU.

GSU EAGLES
November 21st, 2011, 08:27 PM
Norfolk'n way.

lol...good one

GSU EAGLES
November 21st, 2011, 08:30 PM

Come December we will be using the ramitdownyourthroat property in Fargo. Look that up in your Physics book, Einstein.

Gil Dobie
November 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM
Come December we will be using the ramitdownyourthroat property in Fargo. Look that up in your Physics book, Einstein.

Got that from General Sherman I bet. ;)

FIDO-GATA
November 21st, 2011, 08:44 PM
I don't want to sound immodest but yes, yes I am.

Clearly. Congratulations.

GSU EAGLES
November 21st, 2011, 09:13 PM

Who? Isn't that the name of the world record Sequioa tree in California? :)

gsu6trophies
November 21st, 2011, 10:06 PM

No, General Custer. OH wait, that was wait till all the braves leave and kill the women and children.

frozennorth
November 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM
Ndsu will be completely unprepared for the option as ndsu didn't spend most of the last decade playing against an option team and the HC has no expirience as a coach of a team that won national championships running the option. Doom I tell you, doom.

Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2011, 05:46 AM
I would love to see Towson comeback to Fargo again. This time it won't be a fridged battle on Dakotah Field.

Grizzlies82
November 22nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Ndsu will be completely unprepared for the option as ndsu didn't spend most of the last decade playing against an option team and the HC has no expirience as a coach of a team that won national championships running the option. Doom I tell you, doom.

Typically those southern option teams are a tough nut for us out west.
Nobody runs that offense out here. There are a few option teams, but not of that same style.

stevdock
November 22nd, 2011, 12:37 PM
If we play GSU I don't like our chances because they will take the dive plays between the tackles which we have struggled with all season. The only way we win that then would be our offense outscoring their offense.

Because of our interior defense I don't see us winning any low scoring games. That puts alot of pressure on an injured QB and a banged up O Line. Even saying that I know Brock Jensen is up for the challenge and until we get knocked out I will trust him to get us through.

Bison Dan
November 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Sure you won't try to buy your way out of the game?

Silenoz
November 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Bump!

FIDO-GATA
November 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
I'm just surprised a higher percentage isn't picking App. They beat us remember?

Vitojr130
November 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
I'm just surprised a higher percentage isn't picking App. They beat us remember?

Because they lost more games maybe?

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2011, 05:32 PM
No, General Custer. OH wait, that was wait till all the braves leave and kill the women and children.

Custer wasnt from georgia or north dakota? He was from Ohio.