PDA

View Full Version : JMU at home or away

AtlantaMountaineer
November 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM
The bracket on this site shows JMU at home against Eastern Kentucky while everything else I have read shows JMU at Eastern Kentucky. Anyone know who is really at home in this game?

Twentysix
November 20th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I am fairly sure JMU will travel to EKU.

DJKyR0
November 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I am fairly sure JMU will travel to EKU.

+1

whitey
November 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM
JMU is traveling to Eastern Kentucky next Saturday. JMU fans are happy to be back in the playoffs after missing out the last two years but we are scratching our heads wondering how we didn't outbid EKU after having over 25,000+ at all five of our home games in brand new Bridgeforth this season. EKU must have went all out with their first round bid so good for them. While making the 16+ hour round trip drive from the DC suburbs next weekend isn't feasible for me I'll be happy meeting up with other JMU faithful for a viewing party since we have the ESPNU game.

AtlantaMountaineer
November 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks. Just printed out the bracket above and JMU was in bold indicating a home game. Guess it is just an error on the bracket.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks. Just printed out the bracket above and JMU was in bold indicating a home game. Guess it is just an error on the bracket.

Sorry fella's my mistake. I fixed the thing so if you want to redo it then that is right now because you informed me.xthumbsupx

I can't believe that JMU doesn't have that one either obviously.:D

AppMAN04
November 20th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Just get the W and give NDSU the business the following week.. Please!