PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Ballot Issues - Final Regular Season Poll

AGSPoll
November 20th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Because it seems the PM's are not working, can the following people please check the email that they used to register for the AGS Poll (you either double voted, mixed up UND/NDSU, UD/DSU, or hopefully meant Georgia Southern and not Georgia State, etc).

footballer23
RichH2
DOME
X-Factor
bjtheflamesfan

And don't worry, the voting is over but you still have a little while to get back to me. The results won't be posted before the Selection Show and because the PM's have been down for several hours now, I imagine we will leave it open to responses for a little while longer than anticipated.

There are still some votes being checked, so if your name isn't on here, you may want to check back in the next 30 minutes or so just to be sure it wasn't added.

Twentysix
November 20th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Did you check mine? Please do asap if you havent. Im going over to campus to watch the selection show. Ill be here another 15 minutes or so.

AGSPoll
November 20th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I actually got your PM and tried to reply, but I'm assuming it didn't go through. You're good.

AGSPoll
November 20th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Bump

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Bump

As long as the votes were in before the deadling we're good to go. We have time to work out the details yet because the poll won't go up until about 4 or 5 pm EST.

Also the pm's issue is being worked on presently and should be back soon.

darell1976
November 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Because it seems the PM's are not working, can the following people please check the email that they used to register for the AGS Poll (you either double voted, mixed up UND/NDSU, UD/DSU, or hopefully meant Georgia Southern and not Georgia State, etc).

footballer23
RichH2
DOME
X-Factor
bjtheflamesfan

And don't worry, the voting is over but you still have a little while to get back to me. The results won't be posted before the Selection Show and because the PM's have been down for several hours now, I imagine we will leave it open to responses for a little while longer than anticipated.

There are still some votes being checked, so if your name isn't on here, you may want to check back in the next 30 minutes or so just to be sure it wasn't added.

Serious???

Twentysix
November 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Serious???

Impossible! Or as they say in grand forks, Impossible(in french!)

darell1976
November 20th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Must be another Bison fan complaining about UND getting votes again.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Poll voters, and everyone else for that matter. It looks like the pm's are back in action. They were pointed at the old server or something like that and needed to update that so they should be good to go now.

Holy CHRIST what a weekend!xlolx