jmufan999
November 19th, 2011, 04:14 PM
So very, very, very much.

whitey
November 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Illinois State probably does too.

DJKyR0
November 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
D'oh. Really thought the MVFC was a lock for 4 teams.

JmuSkinsfan
November 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM
A-freaking-men. Sucks to be Youngstown State and Indiana State tonight after losing to a 2-8 and 1-9 team respectively when the playoffs are on the line.

MVFC went from 5 playoff teams to 3.

Als, Illinois State may have some cards to send as well. If YSU and Indiana State won ... I think Illinois State would be the 5th team in that conference and may not have gotten in, and now they're virtually a lock.

JMUNJ08
November 19th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I think I am the last regular AGS poster from JMU to mention this but got to LOVE the MVFC bottom feeders!

Houndawg
November 19th, 2011, 05:46 PM
A-freaking-men. Sucks to be Youngstown State and Indiana State tonight after losing to a 2-8 and 1-9 team respectively when the playoffs are on the line.

MVFC went from 5 playoff teams to 3.

Als, Illinois State may have some cards to send as well. If YSU and Indiana State won ... I think Illinois State would be the 5th team in that conference and may not have gotten in, and now they're virtually a lock.

SIU is 4-7. Three plays from 7-4.

Strommer10
November 19th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I think I am the last regular AGS poster from JMU to mention this but got to LOVE the MVFC bottom feeders!
They have been good for a few upsets the past few years. I for one was most disappointed in YSU. After watching them expload last weekend in the Dome, I thought they had a good shot at doing damage in the playoffs. Never saw that one coming. SIU however is a respectable program and a better team than their record shows. I wasn't as suprised by that game.

19Duke97
November 19th, 2011, 05:51 PM
With the pending Liberty loss, had not both these happened today, JMU's playoff likelihood was much less certain. Amazing what can happen every weekend.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Apparently you don't want to be playing Missouri St when you're fighting for a playoff berth the last weekend of the year.

JSUBison
November 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Apparently you don't want to be playing Missouri St when you're fighting for a playoff berth the last weekend of the year.

Terry Allen of MSU was extended wasn't he? I hope for their programs sake they can avoid playing an OOC schedule of top 25 BCS teams next year.

unigriff
November 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Terry Allen (if it were his last game, he never seems to get the boot)....went out with a bang!