PDA

View Full Version : I feel it for Chatty

Reign of Terrier
November 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I'm not even talking smack. They lost 3 games by a score of 28-27. All option teams. They are going to be a threat from years to come as they have threatened every FCS team they've faced, losing 5 games by a combined 12 points

kdinva
November 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Great comeback by Woffy...........you'll find out your playoff opponent tomorrow @ 10 oclock

ASUMountaineer
November 19th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Can we get an APB on Chattown?

GSU_Alum08
November 19th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Can we get an APB on Chattown?

suicide alert

seantaylor
November 20th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Don't feel for those guys after that dbag was saying how they were the cream of the crop in the FCS despite not having made the playoffs in his lifetime.

Cleets
November 20th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Don't feel for those guys after that dbag was saying how they were the cream of the crop in the FCS despite not having made the playoffs in his lifetime.

That might have been the Pabst Blue Ribbon talking...

Twentysix
November 20th, 2011, 01:22 AM

Kids whos parents drink pabst blue ribbon end up attending Northern Colorado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbK7z-2UE4

boonegoon
November 20th, 2011, 08:02 AM

I know it hurts, and I do feel for the class fans. But, I do have a smirk when it comes to Chattown.

dgtw
November 20th, 2011, 08:41 AM
I know it hurts, and I do feel for the class fans. But, I do have a smirk when it comes to Chattown.

Its sad one assclown of a fan soured everyone on here against the Mocs.

CID1990
November 20th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Chattown jinxed the mocs this year.

It will be worse for them next year, as all the option teams they faced this year will be improved. Some more than others.

GATA_Eagles
November 20th, 2011, 09:00 AM
3 losses with the same scores have to hurt. I have a feeling much won't change next year - the SoCon is only going to get tougher

bleedingblue
November 20th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Maybe they should learn how to score 29 points~

Grizzaholic
November 20th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Its sad one assclown of a fan soured everyone on here against the Mocs.

Look on the bright side...they could be NDSU.

AppMAN04
November 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Look on the bright side...they could be NDSU.

True their fans have become straight a**holes!! NDSU will be eating it soon enough

As far as Chatty goes, thats what they get.. I said it from the beginning of the season that they are the bottom of the barrel in my opinion

blueballs
November 20th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Chatty was a "good" team that found ways to lose. Before anybody says "good teams don't find ways to lose" let me preface it by saying that if you didn't know it was Chatty and didn't know their dubious history but saw them on film they had talent, speed, good size, and some weapons. They were a dangerous team. They were 3 plays from being a playoff team and I guarandamntee they could beat anybody in the field on a given day. They are also YOUNG and will be a handful next year.

Apphole
November 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
UTC was unfortunate in that they finally became good the same year the SoCon became the toughest conference in the FCS by far. Bad coaching and Chattowntroll jinxing played a roll, but Nooga was beaten, fair and square by a bunch of really good SoCon teams.

Gringer1
November 20th, 2011, 01:17 PM

We're all just one Pabst Blue Ribbon away from becoming white trash... IN TROUBLE.

AppChicago
November 20th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Maybe they should learn how to score 29 points~

Hell, at this point, I'm sure they'd settle for 28.

olejack
November 21st, 2011, 08:20 AM
What a year for the Mocs! We went through the full scale of emotions this year. Starting out with the domination of then no. 10 Jax St. then the oh so close game against App where a botched field goal snap turned the tide of the game, then the meltdown against Citadel, then the down-to-the-wire game loss to no, 1 Ga Sou, and on and on ups and downs throughout the season. Congrats to the Mocs for another step foward in their climb back to being a top program in the country. I know this years wins and losses don't necessarily indicate an improvement from last year but looking at the overall picture of gaining back full scholarships and the young talent coming back with experience I truly believe that we will have a solid chance for playoff involvement in the years to come. Congrats to the SoCon for a great year as well. The SoCon has once again established itself as one of, if not THE dominant conference in the nation. Go SoCon, win it all!