PDA

View Full Version : How to watch these games on TV PBS

rOryOs-ASU
November 18th, 2011, 02:31 PM
how in the world do you get 58-2 on direct tv to watch these games out of Charlotte or surrounding area!! I don't see a 58-2 on my direct tv menu!! I have been able to watch the games on 58.3 over the air with a converter box picking up stations the way you used to get them! I get multiple channels for channel 3, 9 , 18 ,with the .1, .2 ,and.3 but on direct tv there is only one channel for these stations!!

very confused about this and it seems we took a big step back from foxsports south since you can't even get the games!!

ASUG8
November 18th, 2011, 02:50 PM
The easy answer is go to an alumni viewing party in Charlotte. Otherwise, I got nuttin'.

boonegoon
November 18th, 2011, 02:56 PM
how in the world do you get 58-2 on direct tv to watch these games out of Charlotte or surrounding area!! I don't see a 58-2 on my direct tv menu!! I have been able to watch the games on 58.3 over the air with a converter box picking up stations the way you used to get them! I get multiple channels for channel 3, 9 , 18 ,with the .1, .2 ,and.3 but on direct tv there is only one channel for these stations!!

very confused about this and it seems we took a big step back from foxsports south since you can't even get the games!!

On charter, we have all three pbs stations here in Asheville. Without the box we had it with a 92-5 or something, but now with the box it's 122. Maybe Direct tv has the same type of change.

apaladin
November 18th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Go to channel 58 then on your up and down button go up one time. If it's not there then you don't have it on your directv.

ASUG8
November 18th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I don't even see it listed in Greenville on DTV's web site. Three PBS stations are listed, but no ASU game. Weird.

ElonFirefighter
November 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM
on my box in charlotte its 4-3 i think, the explorers channel

ElonPride
November 18th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Again, OTA. Simple solution.

It's not that hard folks.

Hammerhead
November 18th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Here in Portland, we only have the main channels for local TV stations. We get 8.1 and and 10.1, but not 8.2 or 10.2. I'm guessing that's pretty standard since there is only so much bandwidth on the spotbeam signals that are aimed at each city.