PDA

View Full Version : Apparently, some crazy App fan...

Apphole
November 15th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Everyone saw the red headed streaker guy get tackled as he drunkenly ran across the field in KBS Saturday, but I also heard about another "security breach."

Apparently, some crazy App fan found his way into the WCU locker room prior to kick off and was smack talking all the Westen players! He was removed and allowed back into the stadium to watch the game. Yeah, App fans are intense. xlolxxbowx

Can anyone else comfirm?

blueballs
November 15th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Everyone saw the red headed streaker guy get tackled as he drunkenly ran across the field in KBS Saturday, but I also heard about another "security breach."

Apparently, some crazy App fan found his way into the WCU locker room prior to kick off and was smack talking all the Westen players! He was removed and allowed back into the stadium to watch the game. Yeah, App fans are intense. xlolxxbowx

Can anyone else comfirm?

The fact that some drunk made it into the WCU locker room, started running his mouth, and made it out in anything other than an ambulance makes me question WCU's players.

Apphole
November 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM
The fact that some drunk made it into the WCU locker room, started running his mouth, and made it out in anything other than an ambulance makes me question WCU's players.

I thought the same thing. They probably just agreed with everything he said

SeattleGriz
November 15th, 2011, 03:43 PM
This kid was streaking at the Cal Poly game. Not as brazen as visiting the locker room before, but did "shake his thing" at the crowd.

He later posted an apology in the Missoulian. Supposedly it was part of his sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PRuPTmRgiM

Apphole
November 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM
This kid was streaking at the Cal Poly game. Not as brazen as visiting the locker room before, but did "shake his thing" at the crowd.

He later posted an apology in the Missoulian. Supposedly it was part of his sentence.

Considering how cold it is in Missoula, there probably wasn't much to shake...

Smitty
November 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM

Sounds like a team that doesn't want to start trouble to me...

appsfan
November 15th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I thought the same thing. They probably just agreed with everything he said

It seemed to me that there was a lot more really drunk people at the game Saturday. Did you notice the this? Also, the restroom lines on the West side were the longest of the season. I guess good tailgating weather led to this...

Apphole
November 15th, 2011, 07:54 PM
There is always a strong correlation in the amount of drunk people and the length of the restroom line. My room mate was one. I was on the temporary endzone. At one point I heard a loud smash, turned and saw this guys boots sticking straight up in the air. He looked to be in pain. Pretty boozey day I'd say.

Grizalltheway
November 15th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Don't think an apology was necessary for the ladies and dback-types in the crowd. I was in the SE corner of the stadium, and the dude was hung like a horse. :o

Blueandwhitefightfight
November 15th, 2011, 08:02 PM
It seemed to me that there was a lot more really drunk people at the game Saturday. Did you notice the this? Also, the restroom lines on the West side were the longest of the season. I guess good tailgating weather led to this...

I find that when playing Western (or a scrub cupcake team), a few extra drinks before the game goes a long way in making the afternoon tolerable.

I'm not condoning drinking to the point of which you forget how to have class. There is no excuse for conduct unbecoming of a Gentleman/Lady.

But seriously though, how else does one expect to make it through a game against Western?

Skjellyfetti
November 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM
At one point I heard a loud smash, turned and saw this guys boots sticking straight up in the air. He looked to be in pain. Pretty boozey day I'd say.

Haha. I was a few rows behind that guy. Apparently he chipped a tooth on the fall. xlolxxsmhx

biggie
November 16th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Last I heard the idiot on the field was another visitor to App. The last couple idiots that have 'streaked' during a game weren't App students. There is a youtube vid of the idiot before this one, somewhere.

T-Dog
November 16th, 2011, 09:47 AM
The former player who stopped the red-headed runner had great form. The guy was fast and skinny and tried to juke by him, but the former player was able to react and get the shoelace tackle.

Amazingly, this was the first field-runner at App this year. I've remembered years past where it's one a game.

My favorite was the semis against Youngstown. Stark naked and got tackled on the icy track in front of the YSU fans. Then got cuffed behind his back and led away. And BTW, the police didn't cover him up.

SoCon48
November 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
There is always a strong correlation in the amount of drunk people and the length of the restroom line. My room mate was one. I was on the temporary endzone. At one point I heard a loud smash, turned and saw this guys boots sticking straight up in the air. He looked to be in pain. Pretty boozey day I'd say.

If they's drink the hard stuff instead of the beer, they wouldn't have to wait in line.