PDA

View Full Version : NDSU worry'ers/haters, CALM THE HELL DOWN.

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM
NDSU lost by 3 to a playoff team, despite the worst 2nd half i've seen since SDSU @ Montana playoffs.

NDSU is still #1 in GPI, win saturday and they get a #1 or #2 seed.

so calm down and enjoy the ride that start's in December!

Jensen's foot will be better, WR Vraa will be back, FS Heagle will have his cast off, DT Drevlow will be back, DJ's ankle will be better healed and these guys will remember EWU last year and motivate them to a title.

Lakes Bison
November 15th, 2011, 12:51 PM
i am going to have to disagree. i think they could actually drop if they win. if the game is close and uni and mont st win they could drop again this week. that is really scaring me.

Bearkat-Backer
November 15th, 2011, 12:54 PM
"Calmer than you are Dude."

PantherRob82
November 15th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Lol @ imposter Lakes.

Real Lakes, you going to Macomb?

Appaholic
November 15th, 2011, 12:56 PM
NDSU fail to make semis again this year. Consider moving down to D2 to fulfill the promise their misguided fanbase have unfairly placed upon their shoulders. Go back to working the farms owned by UND grads....

Lakes Bison
November 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Lol @ imposter Lakes.

Real Lakes, you going to Macomb?

yes i am money.

DJKyR0
November 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
NDSU fail to make semis again this year. Consider moving down to D2 to fulfill the promise their misguided fanbase have unfairly placed upon their shoulders. Go back to working the farms owned by UND grads....

What's up with the hate?

Apphole
November 15th, 2011, 12:59 PM
The weak OVC will be exposed come playoff time. App/GaSo>NDSU/UNI SoCon>MVC

MTfan4life
November 15th, 2011, 01:04 PM

I understand MT didn't make the playoffs last year so don't try that comeback...but didn't NDSU make it just as far as a certain #1 seed from last season?

Appaholic
November 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I understand MT didn't make the playoffs last year so don't try that comeback...but didn't NDSU make it just as far as a certain #1 seed from last season?

You're right....they've also got more wins in the Missoula Soccer Stadium than that same #1 seed, but the difference in the two schools is glaring....we've actually earned the accolades NDSU fans claim for their team...and welcome back to the playoffs...

Ginsbach
November 15th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Really? Are you seriously posting that?

darell1976
November 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM
NDSU lost by 3 to a playoff team, despite the worst 2nd half i've seen since SDSU @ Montana playoffs.

NDSU is still #1 in GPI, win saturday and they get a #1 or #2 seed.

so calm down and enjoy the ride that start's in December!

Jensen's foot will be better, WR Vraa will be back, FS Heagle will have his cast off, DT Drevlow will be back, DJ's ankle will be better healed and these guys will remember EWU last year and motivate them to a title.

You believe a poll where you can beat Missouri S&T, have 3 out of its 6 wins against NON-DI wins, and have yet to win a road game and go up to #25 in the poll. That poll is the ONLY one that has NDSU still at #1 and you believe it?? WOW.

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM
#1 why is a d bag from und posting to this ?

#2 why is some other d bag allowed to USE MY SAME USERNAME ?

#3 NDSU WILL BE #1 or #2 seeded in playoffs and the rest of you can take a flying leap.. if you are ranked after #20 in fcs, you're a D2 school.

darell1976
November 15th, 2011, 04:03 PM

#3 NDSU WILL BE #1 or #2 seeded in playoffs and the rest of you can take a flying leap.. if you are ranked after #20 in fcs, you're a D2 school.

Just like NDSU was prior to this year.

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 04:05 PM
he didnt listen to rule #1. go back to your $7.hour job.

MTBison
November 15th, 2011, 04:07 PM

I don't think this fair to FCS in general. There are some very good teams ranked below #20 that may have had a few bumps this year.

darell1976
November 15th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I don't think this fair to FCS in general. There are some very good teams ranked below #20 that may have had a few bumps this year.

Especially when #1 NDSU lost to #22 YSU. YSU was a DII team prior to the NDSU game according to Lakes.xlolx

Lakes Bison
November 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM

Like teams like us that lost to unranked teams at home.

bjtheflamesfan
November 15th, 2011, 04:12 PM

1. Because its a public forum so he can post on any discussion he wants to
2. Because you dont own your username...nobody owns their username around here...anybody can come up with any username they want to as long as its not exactly similar to a name already registered in the system here. If somebody had a similar username to mine and was posting, Id be upset initially but I know that I dont own my username so I cant just prevent somebody else from doing that...now if somebody was hacking your password and posting stupid baseless crap as you then we could see a problem...but like I said, no one owns their username around here...not you, not ursus, not me, not Fear The Bird, not MSUBobcats, not PantherRob...nobody
3. Based on the most recent AGS poll and your logic, NDSU just lost to a D2 school last week

darell1976
November 15th, 2011, 04:17 PM
2. Because you dont own your username...nobody owns their username around here...anybody can come up with any username they want to as long as its not exactly similar to a name already registered in the system here. If somebody had a similar username to mine and was posting, Id be upset initially but I know that I dont own my username so I cant just prevent somebody else from doing that...now if somebody was hacking your password and posting stupid baseless crap as you then we could see a problem...but like I said, no one owns their username around here...not you, not ursus, not me, not Fear The Bird, not MSUBobcats, not PantherRob...nobody
3. Based on the most recent AGS poll and your logic, NDSU just lost to a D2 school last week

Just like Lakes can comment on the UND nickname, the life of a Montana State fan, and other things NOT NDSU related.

Lakes Bison
November 15th, 2011, 04:18 PM

We should probably leave brother lakes alone. I think we (the bisssssson) lost to a DIII team last week because they weren't even rated.

Grizalltheway
November 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM
You're right....they've also got more wins in the Missoula Soccer Stadium than that same #1 seed, but the difference in the two schools is glaring....we've actually earned the accolades NDSU fans claim for their team...and welcome back to the playoffs...

Thanks. Here's hoping we get another chance to break your hearts and crush your dreams. xthumbsupx

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
what a joke, this other imposter is the definition of defamation of my username. him and darrel need to go circle jerk each other off somewhere else.

there are the only 2 racist und fans on this site, a whopping 2 of them.

Lakes Bison
November 15th, 2011, 04:28 PM
what a joke, this other imposter is the definition of defamation of my username. him and darrel need to go circle jerk each other off somewhere else.

Come on...you are making me look bad by writing like you do. Like this part: there are the only 2, what does that mean?

darell1976
November 15th, 2011, 04:28 PM

You are the pivot man in our circle jerk Lakes.xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
November 15th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Im sorry but he has just as much right to be here as you do...if he tried to register as "LakesBison" the system wouldnt allow it but by putting in the space it shows as a unique username which the system accepts

Appaholic
November 15th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks. Here's hoping we get another chance to break your hearts and crush your dreams. xthumbsupx

You're welcome. Glad we could be there for ya, Grizall! Beat the convicts Saturday!xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the info

However,

Ndsu lost at home to a team that is unranked in two of the three polls just this week.

They are now ranked at #5 in all polls

And it is not clear that the team that beat ndsu is going to the playoffs

I hope this helps

Hope this helps:

A 10-1 Bison team will be seeded above Lehigh....

Losing a game is not the end of the world.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
The weak OVC will be exposed come playoff time. App/GaSo>NDSU/UNI SoCon>MVC

I hope the Bison get to play one or both of these teams.

Prove it on the field.

MSUBobcat
November 15th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Wait.... What!?! Your typo of my username (assuming there isn't an MSUBobcats that you are actually referring to) made me realize how easy it would be for someone to impersonate me. How could I be so STUPID!?!?

MSUBobcat
November 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
You're welcome. Glad we could be there for ya, Grizall! Beat the convicts Saturday!xthumbsupx

Convicts, really? We are several years and a head coach removed from that unfortunate era. At least no one on our team has been tased this year. xlolx xsmiley_wix

I know, low blow but I just had to say it. I personally think the charges will be dropped based on what came out after the initial report.

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2011, 05:41 PM
What's up with the hate?

Note the banjo, that's all you need to know.

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
This thread is Darrell, his brother Lakes and his other brother Lakes. :)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiDr5Ew6D1oY0HtsXc1y4QPXyS-FYBq52U_aHZ1ASwwUIlt5k7JvjD_zLnbQ

Grizzaholic
November 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I see Lakesbison is being a douche again.

DJKyR0
November 15th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Especially when #1 NDSU lost to #22 YSU. YSU was a DII team prior to the NDSU game according to Lakes.xlolx

I'm not a huge fan of accounts made to attack a single poster, but he's got a point here.

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Ha!

Are you kidding?

Do you have any idea what APP and GSU would do to ndsu?

NDSU has a 1-0 record vs GSU at GSU.

Dgreenwell3
November 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM

Really? No offense lakes but you were an ok citizen over on sycamorepride...but this childish crap is why you get a bad rep.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2011, 08:01 PM
This is a thread about ndsu

Why the fxxxxx would you bring up Lehigh?

That is the f****ing team you have a woody for and been spouting off about how they will destroy NDSU.

Hope this helps.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Ha!

Are you kidding?

Like I mentioned in my post.....prove it on the field.

Bison have already beaten GSU at their place.....and can do it again.

frozennorth
November 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I see Lakesbison is being a douche again.

Thanks for this thread lakes. I like seeing dead horses get beaten.

frozennorth
November 15th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I'm surprised they have the intarweb down there in appalacia and southern georgia, let alone universities.

LakesBison
November 16th, 2011, 01:10 AM
yea, the haters of ndsu and myself are out , oh no. not that!! dgreenwell, sycamorepride rocks, but Im not going to let 1 single fan of 1 of the worst teams in the fcs dictact anything on this board or another.

The Fan. Lehigh? puhlease, NDSU crushed georgia southern, not even worried about them.

once again, calm down, go into the playoffs ranked #1 or #2 and LETS PLAY>

Grizzlies82
November 16th, 2011, 01:24 AM
The Fan. Lehigh? puhlease, NDSU crushed georgia southern, not even worried about them.

I see no reason to believe Lehigh will get either the #1 or #2 seed.

MTfan4life
November 16th, 2011, 01:33 AM
I see no reason to believe Lehigh will get either the #1 or #2 seed.

You should read into what he's saying if you're going to be representing the Griz on here. Lakes types incoherently. You should understand that a new line means an entirely different idea. His last line is talking to his fellow Bison faithful.

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Convicts, really? We are several years and a head coach removed from that unfortunate era. At least no one on our team has been tased this year. xlolx xsmiley_wix

I know, low blow but I just had to say it. I personally think the charges will be dropped based on what came out after the initial report.

I know, I know...I just throw enough crap around to see if it sticks for ****s & giggles....you guys are solid...

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 04:17 AM
I'm surprised they have the intarweb down there in appalacia and southern georgia, let alone universities.

We've also got National Championships above the Pop Warner / D2 level....9 of them as a matter of fact....

MTfan4life
November 16th, 2011, 04:54 AM
We've also got National Championships above the Pop Warner / D2 level....9 of them as a matter of fact....

National Championships are National Championships at regardless of the level. Did NDSU have some sort of advantage from being in Division II? They won because everyone else sucked? If NCs are only valuable at the highest level, than yours are a joke too. To the FBS, the FCS is Pop Warner, so if I'm a fan of let's say Iowa, I guess all FCS championships are jokes too? It wasn't like NDSU was a Division I-A team in the 80's and they just entered into the DII playoffs to gain an advantage. Extremely quality teams for that level are required to win an NC at every level.

Also, honestly just curious...what are App's nine national championships in? I can only think of the three. And please don't say cycling. That's just a club sport. Sadly for you, I think you're including that because I can't find where they would have won any other NCs. Maybe though.

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2011, 05:48 AM

NDSU had 3 Chamionships at the same level as San Diego St, MAC, Montana, Delaware, etc, when App St was still NAIA.
Followed by 5 DII Championships.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2011, 06:05 AM
yes you are correct - Lehigh would easily beat ndsu
Thanks for bringing this up.

You see, lehigh has not lost to an unranked team at home this year like ndsu

We'll see how far "the team of the century" Lehigh goes this year. More than likely a 1st or 2nd round exit.

That "tough as nails" schedule should adequately prepare them for the playoffs......

BisonBacker
November 16th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Thanks for this thread lakes. I like seeing dead horses get beaten.

Lakes and The Fan are in a competition to see who can be the most obnoxious poster. At this point its a tie.

straightshooter
November 16th, 2011, 06:46 AM
NDSU has a 1-0 record vs GSU at GSU.

If you think the GSU you played in 2006 is GSU, you're in for a very rude awakening. There was no option attack then. It had been dismantled by an idiot coach who wanted to run a pro style offense. He ran off half of the players on the team, put an eventual Payton Award winnner on the sideline, brought in a bunch of transfers who couldn't play and did away with all of the traditions that make GSU so special to its players and fans. Told the fans that those traditions were bush league and that GSU needed to get in the 21st century if it ever wanted to be a football power. He destroyed the program in one year after going a program worst 3-8. Lasted one year, left the program in shambles and took off for the NFL. Now DC for the Atlanta Falcons. You can count that win, but I assure you that a huge asterick needs to be placed next to it in the win column.

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2011, 06:51 AM
If you think the GSU you played in 2006 is GSU, you're in for a very rude awakening. There was no option attack then. It had been dismantled by an idiot coach who wanted to run a pro style offense. He ran off half of the players on the team, put an eventual Payton Award winnner on the sideline, brought in a bunch of transfers who couldn't play and did away with all of the traditions that make GSU so special to its players and fans. Told the fans that those traditions were bush league and that GSU needed to get in the 21st century if it ever wanted to be a football power. He destroyed the program in one year after going a program worst 3-8. Lasted one year, left the program in shambles and took off for the NFL. Now DC for the Atlanta Falcons. You can count that win, but I assure you that a huge asterick needs to be placed next to it in the win column.

I've been around long enough to know it's not the same GSU team. Would have been nice to see them in the Fargodome this year, but things happen.
Might be possible in the playoffs though.

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 07:23 AM
NDSU had 3 Chamionships at the same level as San Diego St, MAC, Montana, Delaware, etc, when App St was still NAIA.

....and Army used to be the most dominant program in FBS....what's your point?

straightshooter
November 16th, 2011, 07:50 AM
I've been around long enough to know it's not the same GSU team. Would have been nice to see them in the Fargodome this year, but things happen.
Might be possible in the playoffs though.

I know you've been around forever and that you know this, but you and your Bison peers continue to point it out as if it has some bearing on what GSU is doing now. Trust me, there's no comparison.

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2011, 07:51 AM
....and Army used to be the most dominant program in FBS....what's your point?

...so you are saying the App St titles won't mean anything in a few years.

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I know you've been around forever and that you know this, but you and your Bison peers continue to point it out as if it has some bearing on what GSU is doing now. Trust me, there's no comparison.

It's a good button to push when the fury of the SoCon comes down on Bison fans ;)

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 08:10 AM
...so you are saying the App St titles won't mean anything in a few years.

In 2045, they'll be worth the same. But even then, at least our titles were earned on a field of play. The 3 you're claiming were given through polling....seriously? In the '60's? So that leaves the 5 D2 titles that are as consequential to to our conversation as Elon's 2 NAIA national titles....(which they earned through a playoff, BTW...."polling"...xlolx)

straightshooter
November 16th, 2011, 08:19 AM
It's a good button to push when the fury of the SoCon comes down on Bison fans ;)

Roger that...we are a bit bullish over here...which is why I love playoff football.

THE HERD
November 16th, 2011, 08:56 AM
yes you are correct - Lehigh would easily beat ndsu

Thanks for bringing this up.

You see, lehigh has not lost to an unranked team at home this year like ndsu

I hope to hell we see Lehigh in the playoffs........you have not beaten anyone this year that is worth a crap and everyone on this board would agree with me. But but we beat UNI last year.........shut the hell up! Your just as bad as lakes. Is there anyone else out there that believes that lehigh would easily beat NDSU.....please. If lehigh had any resume at all I might give you a chance, but the only teams you have beaten are cream puffs! The only decent team you've played is New Hampshire or something like that and you lost. I am not claiming that NDSU is the end all be all and we will walk through the playoffs, but we are a hell of a lot better than lehigh.

Lakes Bison
November 16th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I hope to hell we see Lehigh in the playoffs........you have not beaten anyone this year that is worth a crap and everyone on this board would agree with me. But but we beat UNI last year.........shut the hell up! Your just as bad as lakes. Is there anyone else out there that believes that lehigh would easily beat NDSU.....please. If lehigh had any resume at all I might give you a chance, but the only teams you have beaten are cream puffs! The only decent team you've played is New Hampshire or something like that and you lost. I am not claiming that NDSU is the end all be all and we will walk through the playoffs, but we are a hell of a lot better than lehigh.

their qb is pretty good.

mwill needs to have a good game.

lehighfball
November 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM

I do think NDSU would win but not EASILY. FWIW, New Hampshire didn't EASILY beat Lehigh.

Dgreenwell3
November 16th, 2011, 09:13 AM
yea, the haters of ndsu and myself are out , oh no. not that!! dgreenwell, sycamorepride rocks, but Im not going to let 1 single fan of 1 of the worst teams in the fcs dictact anything on this board or another.

Doesn't matter if his team lost 33 consecutive games; crap like that is out of line.
On the subject of lehigh; I find it hard to believe that they are going to take the country by storm like thefan believes. Lehigh is a good team and trying to slight others is an ineffective argument that screams of the person realizing "my pro argument isn't going to work so I am going to slight others."

THE HERD
November 16th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I do think NDSU would win but not EASILY. FWIW, New Hampshire didn't EASILY beat Lehigh.

No they didn't but NH is a border line playoff team right now. Granted they play in one of the power conferences, but they are 7-3 and may not even make the field and lehigh lost to them. The only team that you've beaten that could possibly be a playoff team is Liberty and they have to win saturday to get in. The main point I am trying to make is that nobody really knows how good or bad lehigh is due to your schedule. Its obvious you have a solid team, but until you prove it agianst some top teams from the power conferences nobody is gonna know. Now if lehigh comes into Fargo and beats us I would be the first to say that I was wrong and congratulate you, but until that happens I think you will make the second round at best and quite possibly be one and done. No smack just my opinion and I believe a lot of people on here would agree with me, but thats why I love the FCS, because both our teams will get to prove it on the field.

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM
In 2045, they'll be worth the same. But even then, at least our titles were earned on a field of play. The 3 you're claiming were given through polling....seriously? In the '60's? So that leaves the 5 D2 titles that are as consequential to to our conversation as Elon's 2 NAIA national titles....(which they earned through a playoff, BTW...."polling"...xlolx)

We've won it both ways, multiple divisions, over a long period of time. Some App St fans feel they are GOD, because they won 3 titles in 3 years, none before, none after, but think they have the right to belittle others because they percieve themselves as better. GSU is the school I have the most respect for in FCS, having a winning tradition over many years.

WrenFGun
November 16th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I really don't see any reason why NDSU shouldn't be the #1 seed if they win next week. They have an FBS win and a win over Northern Iowa.

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 01:54 PM
We've won it both ways, multiple divisions, over a long period of time. Some App St fans feel they are GOD, because they won 3 titles in 3 years, none before, none after, but think they have the right to belittle others because they percieve themselves as better. GSU is the school I have the most respect for in FCS, having a winning tradition over many years.

Correction, Gil....I AM God...don't forget it...

Twentysix
November 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Oh snap the guy with no teeth is gonna pitch a fit, he might have to go molest a chicken to cool back down.

They do that sort of thing, they have a store dedicated for only chicken molesting.

They call it bojangles famous chickens and its on blowing cock road. XD.

Appaholic
November 16th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Oh snap the guy with no teeth is gonna pitch a fit, he might have to go molest a chicken to cool back down.

They do that sort of thing, they have a store dedicated for only chicken molesting.

They call it bojangles famous chickens and its on blowing cock road. XD.

Don't forget....we've also got Howard's Knob in the middle of town....and he's got a purdy mouth...xsmiley_wix

AppMAN04
November 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Totally thought this thread would have been dead by now.. by the way Bison taste good! ya hear

344Johnson
November 16th, 2011, 10:20 PM
geesh, the CAA's UNH would easily handle NDSU by at least two TD's...

Fan, feel free to back off the NDSU hate (which is inexplicable, they aren't near Lehigh). If you had a reason to believe UNH would easily handle NDSU then maybe I wouldn't say anything.

Totally thought this thread would have been dead by now.. by the way Bison taste good! ya hear

See the post I was nice enough to chip in above. This wont die.

344Johnson
November 16th, 2011, 10:43 PM

Mostly Lakes likes to point it out. I think the overall objective the when NDSU people mention it, it is so that SoCon people are aware that NDSU did bring a team into a SoCon house and leave with a convincing win. The point has been beaten to death obviously.

As for the objective of the thread, Lakes telling folks to calm down (mostly NDSU fans I'd presume), he makes a good point, but there are definite flaws in the team.

FCSbuff319
November 16th, 2011, 11:41 PM
344Johnson, sorry,

maybe this is better:

geesh, the CAA's UNH would easily handle NDSU by at least two TD's... because UNH is a better team than NDSU any day of the week - something to do about some guy named "Decker"

Is this guy for real? Are there a lot of posters on here like this or is this guy in the minority?

MTfan4life
November 16th, 2011, 11:57 PM
344Johnson, sorry,

maybe this is better:

geesh, the CAA's UNH would easily handle NDSU by at least two TD's... because UNH is a better team than NDSU any day of the week - something to do about some guy named "Decker"

This is just getting adorable now. The little tike has realized that if he hates enough teams, then at least one of them is bound to lose and then he can go ape**** on a related thread. I should try one of these patented toddler temper tantrums out! If anything, I will boost my post total big time. Sure, I will appear 7 and most people will hate both me and the teams I root for, but it's gotta be worth a try, right?

Catbooster
November 17th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Is this guy for real? Are there a lot of posters on here like this or is this guy in the minority?
No, he's a unique little snowflake. There are few like him/her on this site.

LakesBison
November 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM
LOVE YOU GUYS, LETS PARTTTTTYYY!!!

FCSbuff319
November 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM
so "FCSbuff" with the 2 posted messages - tell us, do you not think that the UNH QB Decker is the big difference between UNH and NDSU and the reason that UNH would win by 2 TD's?

Yep, he/she is for real. One does not have to have posts on this single thread site to be a so called FCSbuff. Also, through just slight research, you have proven that post total has no relation to common sense, or valid logic, or sanity.

To your second comment, Decker scored the most touchdowns this season against Lehigh, so does that mean that Lehigh is the worst team he's faced? I think the big key to look at is QB pressure. New Hampshire is in the bottom 25th percentile in the country in sacks allowed, and NDSU is in the top quarter in sacks. I guess Lehigh is 9th though, and Decker made Lehigh's defense look like a Powderpuff team. So, maybe that's not the best way to go. I'll go this way. NDSU has held 80% of it's opponents under their scoring average for the season. Decker managed only 10 points against the second best defense he's faced. (William & Mary) They are also 23rd in Scoring Offense and would be playing against a team 97th in scoring defense. Combine those statistics together and I come up with three things. 1. Lehigh proved that their defensive statistics are just a fluke and don't come into play when they face good teams. 2. NDSU would be the favorite against UNH. 3. You were active in the Second Mile charity when you were a kid, weren't you? (please someone understand that last one! xnodx)

MTfan4life
November 17th, 2011, 03:53 AM
MT, we are comparing UNH and NDSU.

any particular reason why you fail to post about football in this and many of your posted messages?

why do you continue in this pattern?

happy to attack other people as you have been doing?

Check the thread title and first message. Nothing about New Hampshire in there. You said it yourself.

This is a thread about ndsu

Why the fxxxxx would you bring up Lehigh?

Why would you bring up UNH? The title is telling haters and worriers of NDSU to calm down, so not just about ndsu. My post is simply referring to you not being able to calm down, which is actually closer to the original thread message than talking about UNH. So I should be calling you out, not the other way around sir/miss/maybe both.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 17th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Why keep feeding the troll?

He will shut his pie-hole when both Lehigh and UNH lose their 1st round playoff games.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 07:55 AM
344Johnson, sorry,

maybe this is better:

I trust you have analyzed the film on each team's entire season so far. How did NDSU's fullback play against UNI? How about our CB's against Southern Illinois? I don't quite remember how our linebackers played against Lafayette either...since you have the answers to every question about NDSU, perhaps you could tell us what you picked up on them in your film study of them. How is our front line playing on kick-off returns?

Vitojr130
November 17th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Ha!

Are you kidding?

Yeah. GSU/APP would lose because NDSU is undefeated against SoCon teams, GSU included.

asumike83
November 17th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah. GSU/APP would lose because NDSU is undefeated against SoCon teams, GSU included.

Ha, undefeated. NDSU and ASU have never played so yes, you are technically undefeated against us. You played one game against GSU in '06 when they went 3-8 and got the win at home. Congrats. xthumbsupx

Vitojr130
November 17th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Ha, undefeated. NDSU and ASU have never played so yes, you are technically undefeated against us. You played one game against GSU in '06 when they went 3-8 and got the win at home. Congrats. xthumbsupx

I would absolutely love a game between NDSU and App State. It would settle the whole "which conference is stronger?" debate. GSU should have came to Fargo back in September like they were supposed to do. That would have laid it out for this year at least. Personally, I think the MVFC will place more teams in the playoffs this year than the SoCon will, thus meaning the MVFC is the dominate conference.

asumike83
November 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Personally, I think the MVFC will place more teams in the playoffs this year than the SoCon will, thus meaning the MVFC is the dominate conference.

Placing more teams in the playoffs will not prove the MVFC as the dominant conference. You'll have to win games once you get there.

And yes, I would love to see an ASU/NDSU match-up as well. That would be good football!

Baldy
November 17th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Funny, 1-0 against the SoCon. xlolx

You're also 1-3 vs. the Pioneer. xlmaox

What's your point? xnutsx

BisonBacker
November 17th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Placing more teams in the playoffs will not prove the MVFC as the dominant conference. You'll have to win games once you get there.

And yes, I would love to see an ASU/NDSU match-up as well. That would be good football!

That would be a great game for sure.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 12:21 PM
and so speaks the fan of a team that lost at home just a few days ago to an UNRANKED team.

Why don't you let things play themselves out? Because if ndsu comes out and boatraces lehigh, you are going to never hear the end of it

Gil Dobie
November 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
oh, ok, so now your are talking about film studies of NDSU.

oh...so here is one from only a few days ago:

Unranked YSU - 27
NDSU - 24

Great to see the east coast fan interest in Bison football :)

MTfan4life
November 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Why don't you let things play themselves out? Because if ndsu comes out and boatraces lehigh, you are going to never hear the end of it

There's never going to be an end. Also, I bet if UNH is stuck in the first round they will be playing a conference champion and they will beat them. The CAA teams don't often lose their first playoff game. I don't see a scenario where Lehigh gets a first round game. Look at last season. Both the MEAC and OVC champs got a bye. Even the second place OVC had a bye. Lehigh has a strong record. They will be playing their first game in the second round, IMO. That's better for haters though, because it's more likely in the second round they'll be facing tougher competition.

THE HERD
November 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I would even like to see them go back to the UNI dome.......I have a feeling there would be some serious pay back going on.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM

Because TheFan is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

ha!

good one

you are talking about a Lehigh team that is ten times better than last year's

if you thought that UNI got beat last year by Lehigh, this year it would not be such a close game..

You do realize the name of the website correct? AnyGivenSaturday. UNI is a very good team. I don't think Lehigh's coaches or players would want to play the same very good team two years in a row.

darell1976
November 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM
xpopcornx

Gil Dobie
November 17th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Because TheFan is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I feel sad for the other Lehigh posters on AGS :(

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:06 PM
ha!

this coming from a graduate of a low level educational instituion that only requires a 2.3 GPA to be accepted, accepts over 70% of applicants, then drops out about 50% of its students by senior year...an institution considered by many to be just slightly above the academic level of a lowly Community College.
You know what? I just wrote this gigantic indictment of your ineptitude as a supposed graduate of an ivy league institution but then I realized you likely just want to get attention; like a child.
Good luck to lehigh the rest of the way.

darell1976
November 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I think Bison fans need to email Gene Taylor and schedule Lehigh. From what I found on the net both teams have a bye week Sept 22. NDSU needs 1 more game, and I am not sure about Lehigh's OOC schedule.

gotts
November 17th, 2011, 04:14 PM
I think Bison fans need to email Gene Taylor and schedule Lehigh. From what I found on the net both teams have a bye week Sept 22. NDSU needs 1 more game, and I am not sure about Lehigh's OOC schedule.

That would seem like an obvious solution!

Would Lehigh come to Fargo?

Bison06
November 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
ha!

good one

you are talking about a Lehigh team that is ten times better than last year's

if you thought that UNI got beat last year by Lehigh, this year it would not be such a close game..

xprayx xprayx xprayx

Please oh please send Lehigh to the FargoDome.

gotts
November 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
xprayx xprayx xprayx

Please oh please send Lehigh to the FargoDome.

Would Princeton boy show up if Lehigh played at the FargoDome?

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 04:23 PM
ha!

this coming from a graduate of a low level educational instituion that only requires a 2.3 GPA to be accepted, accepts over 70% of applicants, then drops out about 50% of its students by senior year...an institution considered by many to be just slightly above the academic level of a lowly Community College.

Not a graduate brah, a student. Funny story about NDSU, or any public school in North Dakota. The requirements to be accepted are low. Its some form of state law that they pretty much have to allow you into the school if you are from here. I don't think NDSU's dropout rate is 50% considering how much it has been growing but I could be wrong. No one would ever say NDSU is only slightly above a Community College.

So...if your a Princeton man, how do you never do anything but sit on AGS lately? You get laid off? You living at home with ma and pa?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
That would seem like an obvious solution!

Would Lehigh come to Fargo?

Lehigh pulls a good crowd as well so they probably would if it is a H&H but I don't know that they get out of the E. coast area too much or even would want to. It would be interesting to see them playing a game OOC like this though.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
and would that result just like when YSU went to the Fargo Dome ago just a few days ago?

how did that visit turn out?

oops, you lost!

I'm going to play TheFan's card. OMG!1 LEHIGH ONLY BEAT LAFAYETTE BY 7 LAST YEAR!!!! NDSU beat LAFAYETTE BY A LOT MORE THAN THAT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!1111!!!11

Bison06
November 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM
and would that result just like when YSU went to the Fargo Dome ago just a few days ago?

how did that visit turn out?

oops, you lost!

Wow, how embarrassed am I? My favorite team is ranked 5th in the nation and lost to a perennial MVFC power who is having a few down years.

When you're at the Lehigh/Lafayette game this weekend ask the Lafayette fans about the FargoDome.

We would happily welcome a match up with Lehigh.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
oh my --- a NDSU student

that must be scary knowing that there is at least a 50% chance that you will drop out

and, yes, the drop out rate is that high

Please show me that statistic. I am not an ndsu student alumni or ANYTHING but you are clearly an unreliable resource.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
oh my --- a NDSU student

that must be scary knowing that there is at least a 50% chance that you will drop out

The math would probably indicate that if I have made it 3 semesters into school, the chances of dropping out gets lower and lower each semester. Besides, we have a good football team here in Fargo...no reason to drop out.

Bison06
November 17th, 2011, 04:37 PM
say, what's up with that LOSS to an UNRANKED team at HOME just a few days ago?

do you think that it was continue a trend into the playoffs for NDSU?

Yeah I think it will. NDSU will lose this weekend as well and moving into the playoffs they stand no chance whatsoever. At this point I think the only team we even have a chance of beating is Lehigh. Which is why I was begging for the playoff committee to send Lehigh to Fargo.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 04:37 PM
do you think that it was continue a trend into the playoffs for NDSU?

Probably won't continue as a trend buddy. Most of the teams with the chance to play NDSU will be ranked. By the way, hasn't Lehigh lost to the only decent team on its schedule this year?

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 04:40 PM
oh my --- a NDSU student

I understand that you have a desire to troll on NDSU, but can we keep the blows in fair-game territory and not start smacking the academic reputation of an institution? Not that I've got a sore spot for a drop-out rate - it's a public university, that'll happen. But NDSU is a top-100 research university and has been making some really terrific strides in that areas lately.

I know you're immune to rational approaches, but lay off this, please.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:43 PM
wow, are you really that moronic that you cannot find this yourself

truly amazing

=========

North Dakota State University

6 year graduation rate = 51%

http://premium.usnews.com/best-colleges/north-dakota-state-university-9265/rankings

Ahhh insults for asking a question? In psychology we call this the sign of someone compensating for a lack of intelligence.

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 04:43 PM

truly amazing

=========

http://premium.usnews.com/best-colleges/north-dakota-state-university-9265/rankings

You are aware that lots of people transfer around public schools right?

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:45 PM
You are aware that lots of people transfer around public schools right?

That's because if you go to a state school you can basically transfer wherever in the state instead of the opposite...granted that would take going to college to realize that.

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 04:49 PM
...so that's a "no" to my request to ask you to stop attacking our drop-out rates, then?

Wait a second, you beat Liberty in week 4. We can compare wins and losses from different parts of the season? Excellent! In that case, please include a win over #2 UNI, #16 Indiana State and #17 Southern Illinois for NDSU, with the latter two coming on the road. Thanks.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:50 PM
You know someone is truly acting a fool when I have to defend ndsu.

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
and folks, there you have it

the difference between Princeton, Lehigh students on the one hand the lowly NDSU students on the other hand

the NDSU student will not drop out because NDSU HAS A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM

good one

This is the final time I will ask that you stop smacking NDSU's student population.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 04:53 PM
...so that's a "no" to my request to ask you to stop attacking our drop-out rates, then?

Wait a second, you beat Liberty in week 4. We can compare wins and losses from different parts of the season? Excellent! In that case, please include a win over #2 UNI, #16 Indiana State and #17 Southern Illinois for NDSU, with the latter two coming on the road. Thanks.

You mean like acting like a mature adult?

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 04:55 PM
ha!

NDSU is not even ranked in the top 170 of National Research Universities, out of about 230 universities (the UNSWR most recent ranking puts NDSU at a lower than lowly 181st place, compared to Princeton Universities #1 rankining in the US)

by the way, review the posting history, the only reason that I started the lack of academics at the semi- Community College NDSU is because the Princeton education was brought up again...

http://www.ndsu.edu/news/view/article/10590/

Another dig at NDSU's education, calling it "semi-community college." That's quite enough, thanks.

Bison06
November 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
and folks, there you have it

the difference between Princeton, Lehigh students on the one hand the lowly NDSU students on the other hand

the NDSU student will not drop out because NDSU HAS A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM

This guy reminds me of UND fans.

From the UND/Lehigh handbook of internet arguments.

Rule #1
When you find yourself in an argument and find you don't have a leg to stand on, turn the conversation to something that is beneficial to you even though it has no bearing on the original argument.

UND uses hockey, I am finding out today Lehigh makes up for a bad football team with having arguments on a football discussion board about how great the academics are at Lehigh.

good one

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM
huh?

what are you talking about?

are you now claiming that the lowly NDSU student didn't state that the reason why he would stay in school is because NDSU HAS A GOOD FOOTBALLY TEAM.

the sad part is that he was probably serious and there are probably many of his classmates that are the same....nothing to do about the academics of the school and what they learn or not learn and how they will be prepared for the future, but only because they have a good football team

wow!

that is some scary stuff

One student posting that does not speak for the entire student body. As I am a student, I can safely say that there is a goodly portion of NDSU's student body that attends NDSU for academic reasons and would be here regardless of the success of the football team. I myself came to NDSU because I was attracted by the success of the engineering programs.

It took me three years to realize that engineering wasn't something I wanted to pursue (and it wasn't due to my GPA, I should point out), and upon switching to journalism have found the passion my professors share with me to be inspiring. 4,000 students attend football games - there are 14,000 students at NDSU. Therefore at least those 10,000 have reason to attend NDSU other than football. Please ignore 344Johnson on his point as it does not speak for NDSU's student body.

Again - I have asked you several times not to smack NDSU's academic reputation and student body.

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM
excellent post

and I am glad that the majority of NDSU students aren't of the mindset of the 344Johnson fella

that was a bit scary for a moment

you do realize, however, that comparing Princeton to NDSU on academics is ten times bigger difference that comparing the Super Bowl Champion to a junior high school flag team, don't you?

so we will leave it at that...

unless, of course, more posters start bringing up Princeton education..

I also realize that some high school football offenses probably compare themselves to the 2007 Patriots. I'm smart enough to realize they're probably a bit over their head and I'd assume an Ivy League man to be just as observant. I'm proud of the academic strides NDSU has made and the progress that's been accomplished over the last 50 years to go from being "the ag college" to one of the premier research institutions in the upper midwest. We're still a public land-grant institution and we have a president who, fortunately, respects and preserves that, but we're integrating more and more legitimate higher-education than ever and organizations like the Carnegie Foundation (and a few others) have acknowledged that.

It's for that reason that I'm asking you to knock off the constant attack of an institution that's bettered itself in so many ways since the heyday of the early 1900's when NDSU was just the farmer's college. One student was stupid on here and I don't appreciate my university being attacked because of it, and I hope 344Johnson learns when to keep his mouth shut. By the same token, I appreciate from other posters being able to recognize what is and is not a legitimate point and being the more intelligent man.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming and discussing how NDSU will beat the tar out of Western Illinois this weekend.

Dgreenwell3
November 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Having a study in psych I must say "the fan" would be very interesting.

frozennorth
November 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM

truly amazing

=========

Schools in the area all have high transfer rates, particularily fargo schools. Somehow the graduates of this 3rd rate school have managed to turn fargo into one of the highest income metro's in the country. Must be doing something right.

DJKyR0
November 17th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Schools in the area all have high transfer rates, particularily fargo schools. Somehow the graduates of this 3rd rate school have managed to turn fargo into one of the highest income metro's in the country. Must be doing something right.

My grandfather graduated from NDAC in '48, went back to work on the family farm and died in 1997 with $5 million to his name. Not bad, I'd say.

(Note: this was out west so not in Fargo)

344Johnson
November 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM
excellent post

and I am glad that the majority of NDSU students aren't of the mindset of the 344Johnson fella

that was a bit scary for a moment

you do realize, however, that comparing Princeton to NDSU on academics is a ten times bigger difference that comparing the Super Bowl Champion to a junior high school flag team, don't you?

so we will leave it at that...

unless, of course, more posters start bringing up the Princeton education..

I should have noted sarcasm was intended in saying I go to NDSU for a football program. The football team was a huge pull, as I could not go to a school without a true football tradition. The majority, as kyro mentioned, do not go to NDSU for any sporting purposes, as they are of small value to the majority of people at NDSU.

But now that you have mentioned Princeton. You, I, and everyone in the United States knows that the Ivy League has some of the best schools in the world. But to say that they are the Super Bowl and schools of NDSU's level are Junior High is absurd. Believe it or not, I went to high school with a girl, who got a 35 on her ACT, had been accepted to Brown(I think? Or Penn?) and decided to go to UND instead because it is cheaper. Is she making a mistake by going to UND and paying 1/3 or 1/4 of the price to get the exact same job and same piece of paper?

asumike83
November 17th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Maybe you missed it so here it is again:

Academically, comparing Princeton to the quasi-Community College NDSU is like comparing a Super Bowl champion to a Junior high flash football team, ten times over.
You went to Princeton, we get it. We are all privileged to bask in the glow of your God-like intellect.

How about you now take your own Ivy League advice and stick to football on this football board.

LakesBison
November 18th, 2011, 01:54 AM
thefan. I graduated from NDSU in business, and I bet I make more than you.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2011, 06:13 AM

lakes....I graduated from NDSU also and own my own business.....I know I make more than him.....lol

GO BISON

mmiller_34
November 18th, 2011, 11:54 AM
This thread is awesome---free entertainment for over 40 minutes!

LakesBison
November 18th, 2011, 11:58 AM
woo hoo.. entertainment rules!

Im off to lake of the woods, fishing, deer hunting and killing stuff. BEAT WIU, LOCK UP #1 or #2 seed and all is right in the world.

F'N Hawks
November 18th, 2011, 12:05 PM

So you graduated from NDSU in the late 90's with a business degree? You realize it was unaccredited and probably two steps down from Aakers Business School, right? That would explain your current job working for the worst TV station in the tri-state area.

LakesBison
November 18th, 2011, 12:32 PM
haha, ok racist lil nickname boy.

i think last I checked Minnesota Vikings (insert your own nfl area team) and American Idol were the top 2 shows on tv, so suck on that. Im not too worried about it, you'll live another day buddy.