PDA

View Full Version : A Day in the Life of a Typical Montana State Fan

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 14th, 2011, 09:49 PM
http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=534

ursus arctos horribilis
November 14th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Oh hell I just posted that in KNUTS thread.

It'll work here too.

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 14th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Damit! I keep getting logged out of your board Alpha!

It could be me but I check the "remember me" every time. I was just gonna tell ya good work again so you'll have to accept the kudos here.

MSUBobcat
November 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I'm not to proud to laugh at myself, but that video was 3 min 15 sec of my life I will never get back. It was pathetic. The first 45 sec showed a guy typing in a website and scrolling up and down the page. It reminds me of the principal's comment from Billy Madison. "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 14th, 2011, 10:46 PM
The masturbation scene took 83 takes............................................. ..........

CopperCat
November 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I echo your sentiments MSUBobcat. Another fizzoulian collecting unemployment living off food stamps, and this is how he spends his time. Making retarded videos on the taxpayer's dime.

CrazyCat
November 14th, 2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs&ob=av2n

Bobcat in NC
November 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Geesh, so that is what MSU coeds look like eh?

ouch!

Yeah, that's it. xcoffeex

http://www.montana.edu/fslife/girls.jpg

http://www.montana.edu/fslife/Photo%20Shoot%20Photos/long%20juniors.jpg

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 11:55 AM
all those chicks are WOOF WOOF. Ill take NDSU's any day.

appfan2008
November 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM
all those chicks are WOOF WOOF. Ill take NDSU's any day.

was that the one warm day of the year up there in fargo?

LakesBison
November 15th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Appy. Minnesota Lakes area,Detroit Lakes, Plenty of NDSU fans, 40 minutes from fargo ND, open up a Rand Mcnally or Google Maps once in your life buddy!

but we can agree on the view, correct?? hehe.

Silenoz
November 15th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I'm not to proud to laugh at myself, but that video was 3 min 15 sec of my life I will never get back. It was pathetic. The first 45 sec showed a guy typing in a website and scrolling up and down the page. It reminds me of the principal's comment from Billy Madison. "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

People are still using this?

Anyone got some Titanic jokes while we're at it?

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 15th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Q: Do you know the difference between Liz Taylor and the Titanic?

A: Only 1500 people went down on the Titianic

Grizo406
November 15th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Q: Do you know the difference between Liz Taylor and the Titanic?

A: Only 1500 people went down on the Titanic

Same thing could be said about me...@ a Griz home game, in Parking Lot P!xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Same thing could be said about me...@ a Griz home game, in Parking Lot P!xcoffeex

No doubt. In every conversation you are in there you drag everyone in earshot down into a sinking despair that rivals many other tragedies.

penguinpower
November 15th, 2011, 09:24 PM
You guys got our old OC Brian Wright. How is he doing for you guys? He was always run heavy at Y-Town. He likes to run plays where they throw to the sidelines.

Grizzaholic
November 15th, 2011, 09:26 PM
No doubt. In every conversation you are in there you drag everyone in earshot down into a sinking despair that rivals many other tragedies.

I like what Grizo has to say. Most of it is informative, unless he starts in on the video game he is recently playing or his new phone or his new computer or his new shoes or his recent bowel obstruction or his love of Michelob Light or his recount of what Bob and Mildred did down at the Senior Center at last Wednesday's 4:00pm dinner or his.......

On second thought

Tod
November 15th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Maybe I'm just a perfectionist, but what bothered me the most about the video was that the dude "painting his nails" so obviously went out of the way to not get any paint on his nails. Homophobia run amok.

CrazyCat
November 15th, 2011, 09:55 PM
You guys got our old OC Brian Wright. How is he doing for you guys? He was always run heavy at Y-Town. He likes to run plays where they throw to the sidelines.

He's been very good for us. This year MSU is very balanced and ranked 5th in TTL Off. with 237 yards rush/pg and 222 passing. Last year MSU was ranked 4th in the nation with 176 rushing and 276 pasing.

Grizo406
November 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Being the 1475th person in line can truly "dilute the taste" of experiencing the Grizo in person...I get that, and understand your anger!

Get to Parking Lot P a little earlier, and I'll make sure you and grizza have a VIP pass waiting at Will Call.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Being the 1475th person in line can truly "dilute the taste" of experiencing the Grizo in person...I get that, and understand your anger!

Get to Parking Lot P a little earlier, and I'll make sure you and grizza have a VIP pass waiting at Will Call.

I don't even know what you are saying now.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Maybe I'm just a perfectionist, but what bothered me the most about the video was that the dude "painting his nails" so obviously went out of the way to not get any paint on his nails. Homophobia run amok.

Tod my friend. You are the only here that equated painting the nails with homosexuality. I believe it was supposed to represent the feminine ways of the bobcat fan.

Of course he was jerking it to Mariani but that was purely about athletic ability and his prowess on the football field and how nice he looks in his uniform. It wasn't meant to be gay at all.