Quote Originally Posted by Son of Eli View Post
Fenway holds at least 38,686 for football, which was the announced attendance of the Notre Dame-Boston College game. With temporary bleachers in the end zone Harvard stadium only holds 31,662, which was the announced attendance of the 2016 rendition of The Game. So even with the current configurations permanently moving the game to Fenway makes economic sense. This is especially true when one considers the inflated ticket prices they can charge for Fenway. I paid $125 for each of my eight tickets.

Furthmore, the stated reason for moving The Game to Fenway this year is so that Harvard can begin renovations to Harvard Stadium. These renovations will reduce the seating capacity of Harvard Stadium to a mere 22,000. So sadly, I think we've seen the last Yale-Harvard game at Harvard Stadium for quite a while. Of course, The Game will continue to be played at the Yale Bowl every other year.
22,000? That flat-out sucks. Even the new Princeton stadium holds 28,000. When I went to Harvard, they managed to squeeze in about 41,000 seats for the Yale game with temporary bleachers. At one point, the place held over 57,000.