Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
Only 1 SEC game, so far, this season, and, yeah, an ETSU Team NOT starting the QB that has turned their season around, got whipped pretty good.

On the other hand, Samford, a Team that ‘shoulda’ beat their SEC opponent a couple of years ago AND ‘shoulda’ beat their ACC Opponent the week before they lost to Mercer...who took Auburn deep into the 4th quarter before falling last year...getting that win over Samford the week before they lost to The Citadel, who beat an SEC Team a couple of years back.

I may have missed or misread some posts, but I didn’t see any SoCon Fans looking for credit for losing big to SEC Teams, but your characterization of the competiveness of all of these games is as inaccurate as the media typically portrays. Just about once a year, a SoCon Team puts a good scare into these SEC/ACC Teams - Samford this year (so far - don’t count Chatt out against USC or, for that matter, WCU against a bad UNC Team) @ FSU, Mercer last year @ Auburn, Samford the year before that @ Miss. St., and The Citadel with the win over South Carolina the year before that.

While Fans (like you) and the media assume and ‘misremember’ all of these SoCon games as being walkovers, they aren’t. I can assure you the Coaches of & the Players on these SEC & ACC Teams know it.
Quote Originally Posted by FUGameBreaker View Post
Look how many Big Sky teams don't even play 1 single FBS game, case closed
Quote Originally Posted by FUGameBreaker View Post
Only one losing here is you

Does the Big Sky play the likes of an Alabama or Clemson, nope

Does the Big Sky have a good many teams that don't even play an FBS game, yes, 4 to be in fact (and NAU played joke UTEMP)

Does every SoCon team play at least 1 FBS game, yes
Your boy FUGB carried that torch for quite a few posts.