Gotta get my picks in as well. Comments about it not being a great weekend stand, though I did go 4-2, so hurrah for me. 10-2 on the season. I'm usually one of the optimists, but it's hard to improve that record with this slate of matchups.

Colgate at Furman Colgate I am hesitant about this one, given our three previous meetings with the Paladins have been noncompetitive beatdowns. This is probably some kind of matchup problem for us, but does feel a little different given Furman's performance so far this year. Defense is in pretty good shape so far this year, so hopefully the offense starts to gel more consistently down in South Carolina. Hurricane willing, of course.

Yale at Holy Cross Yale This is quite an opening slate for Chesney and the Crusaders, facing 2 league title favorites and a solid Power 5 FBS. Results haven't been unexpected so far, though the Saders showed some fight in Hamilton. On the plus side, they finally get a game in Worcester. The other hand? They're still not at the level of an Ivy favorite, not one expected to be as strong as old Eli.

Georgetown at Dartmouth Dartmouth I can't say with complete confidence that Campbell was G'town's last, best chance at another win this year (they still have the entire PL slate in front of them), but it doesn't look great from here, starting with the Big Green. Hoyas have wanted Ivy matchups, and so they're going to get one. Dartmouth isn't quite the contender they were in previous years, but mid-level Ivy is better than low-level Patriot.

Bucknell at Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Bucknell followed up a decent showing in Week 1 with a dismal response in Week 2. The endemic lack of offense will continue to bite this team, though they may pull a Georgetown and drop big points on some unsuspecting and overmatched team. That will have to be in the future, as Penn is not overmatched here.

Lehigh at Navy Navy The Mountain Hawks dip their taloned toes into the FBS pool, which feels like the appropriate metaphor given the opponent is Navy. Annapolis is a nice town to visit, and the gameday experience at the Academy is fun for players and fans. Well, not the part where Lehigh gets run over by a much better team, but the real victory will be the memories they make along the way.

Stony Brook at Fordham Stony Brook I wasn't surprised to see the Rams go down on Saturday, but not like that, given the fight they showed against Charlotte. Comments stand about Fordham's ability to make noise in the League race (whatever that is worth), but I doubt we see that in this matchup. The Seawolves are probably better than the Spiders, which is not a great sign. A bounceback from the Rams? Sure. Actually winning? Well, I'll be pulling for them.

Monmouth at Lafayette Monmouth The home team has won every meeting in this series, all two of them, with the Hawks winning in NJ last season (the Pards' victory was in 2002). So, the game being in Easton is a nice plus for Lafayette. Okay, fine, so it's the only plus here. Fringe playoff contender against a fringe bottom-dweller doesn't usually end well for the latter, wherever the game is being played.