Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
I was not able to watch, but from this, what you are saying is if #4 NDSU beats #9 USeD and then a T15/20, the odds are that they will seed NDSU opposite of JMU, and then if SDSU wins out, at 7 to ensure a bottleneck of Valley teams on one side and a rematch of the best game in FCS football if both teams win out? I could see WIU "sneaking" into the 8 spot just to ensure USeD, NDSU, SDSU, and UNI on one side for "bus trip" purposes and then send both schools to rematches.

NDSU-USeD: 303 Miles
NDSU-UNI: 455 Miles (NGTH)
NDSU-SDSU: 190 Miles

SDSU-USeD: 116 Miles
SDSU-UNI: 353 Miles

So I could see a OVC team (EIU if they beat APU next week to end the season) vs UNI game and the winner goes to SDSU since UNI is "too far" from NDSU which creates another bus trip if UNI wins and then the USeD vs BS/San Diego winner gets sent to Fargo with the hopes that USeD wins to recreate a matchup, but another cost saving bus trip, with all of those teams within bus range for the following week (except NDSU-UNI)

EIU vs UNI = Winner VS SDSU

USeD vs BS/SD = Winner vs NDSU

Winner of Game 2 vs Winner of Game 4

So looking at 4 out of 5 potential bus trips is too hard for the committee to pass up and make it work like this.
EIU is out. The only possible OVC At Large is APSU.