Quote Originally Posted by Tutiger10 View Post
Some of the NDSU comments are so comical I had to make my first post. We have went on the road and beat the #2 and #3 seeds as the dog. Both places were supposed to lose by double digits according to many people and we won. While I do think NDSU is way above those teams , you have played weaker teams at your home fargo dome through playoffs. Depending on the QB situation I expect this game will be a lot closer than what you think. By alot. We are undefeated on the road and have proved we don't need 5k traveling fans to win on the road.

Also, who the heck would want to live in fargo compared to metro baltimore. 1.5 hours from the beach and Philadelphia 30 min from DC. What is there in Fargo that I didn't learn from the movie??? Towson has almost 23k students.
Oh thank god! I thought nobody was going to pull the "where I live is better than where you live" card.

In case anyone else is looking for it, it's next to the "my dad could beat up your dad" card in the deck of middle school smack talk.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk