Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
Wow, Tanner Volson? I'll take it....

I'm not sure on Stick as an NFL arm/QB....could be wrong I guess. I was really high on him going into his college career (and still am as a collegiate QB), but I don't see him making that leap.
They are just names on a list for scouts to watch this fall. Not saying all these guys will make it but they are just getting a look. I don't see Stick making it in NFL right now either but he has this fall to change minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
Weymiller and Nissen belong no where an NFL roster.

Solid players for UNI. By all accounts extremely hard workers and high character guys. Leaders within the next team. Not NFL guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are just tryout types to me who will get looks this fall as well. Most of these guys won't make a roster. They are just names on a list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killamike259 View Post
The guys you have on this list aren’t really NFL caliber but they are quality. CFL quality maybe but NFL probably not.
You don't think any of the players on that list will make it? Some will. Many won't. They are all going to get some type of look from the NFL and CFL this fall though. I think the APSU guys are likely just tryouts unless they have a huge year.