Quote Originally Posted by CenMEBlackBearFan View Post
KPSUL-Think I pretty much acknowledged that already and gave u guys credit on that- see above.

Thanks for the compliments Little Stevie but I think maybe you are confusing our neighbor to the South maybe with our program when it comes regularly making the playoffs. We have have averaged a playoff team every 3 or 4 years but will say that we are usually in the hunt for the playoffs but regularly not so much. Think we may do more with less than alot of programs
Out of that 900k would think the VT game is in the 500-600K???
I think the Rhody program has turned the corner and see you guys right with the rest of us which is better for everyone in the CAA!!!
I posted to the comment before yours. I didn't even read yours before responding. I was merely stating that making the playoffs 3 times in 14 years in a field of less than 100 teams is probably not making it regularly. You said close to the same thing.

Additionally I think it is a mistake for teams to play more than one FBS opponent annually given the selection criteria for making the playoffs. An additional loss, and the potential for missing out on an additional FCS win can have an impact on both selection and seeding. Also playing opponents with more scholarships, and therefore more depth, may also increase injuries. In my opinion this is not something teams should be trying to emulate which was the point of the original post we both commented about.