Quote Originally Posted by ST_Lawson View Post
Not sure if much can be learned, but we head out there in week 2 (Sept. 9), and we played them back here in IL last year.
I know that transitive property is a pretty weak argument for which team is better than other teams, but you might be able to get a bit of insight as to how you might stack up by comparing ISU->WIU and WIU->NAU.
For reference, here's the stats from last year: http://goleathernecks.com/boxscore.a...otball&id=5398
Lance Lenoir caught for 231 yards and 1 TD
Steve McShane ran for 162 yards and 2 TDs
Sean McGuire passed for 336 yards and 2 TDs

Our defense held them to 147 total yards rushing, but gave up 300 yards and 3 TDs through the air (we were really bad at that aspect last year though, if you remember...plus Cookus was still playing at that point in the season).
thanks for tip .. I had not recalled your game against them. I will dig into your game stats for sure knowing QB Cookus played. That QB is legit, even if playing in the Big Sky airshow.

I do recall last year your run defense was pretty strong, but not so on pass defense.

How do yo like the new coach ... OC from Richmond I recall. Can he coach both sides of ball ? Can he recruit ?