Quote Originally Posted by UNHWildcat18 View Post
Yeah JMU played its worst possible game and lost by 3 at the very end..... after 5 turnovers......
Towson not showing up for the second half is a disgrace and they deserved to lose.
SBU was up 14-0 in a game where they looked way better than SEMO, they had 404 yards to 240, dominated TOP, they had THREE TURNOVERS in the third that gave up 21 points off short field. the other was a punt that went out at the SBU 40.... SBU beats them 9-10 times.
Elon.... what lost to the best team in the soconn in a close game without a handful of starters..... no problem with their loss.

The whole is way overrated CAA is a bit over the top. 3/4 teams implode with 4/5 turnovers in their worst games of the season. Towson is the only non excusable one.
I think overall we don't have a team worth going to the NC this year, still better than most of the field 9/10 times

I posted this in our commentary but thought I'd paste it here. Everything that could go wrong for us in the playoffs, has gone wrong. Except for Maine...so far

Lots of excuses..........funny how all those teams had their worst games of the season during the first round of the playoffs playing teams outside the CAA........