Quote Originally Posted by SmallCollegeFBFan View Post
That throw is not very hard to make. I have never heard of that guy. The player was wide open and there was nothing but air under that throw. Show me a throw where a QB puts no air under the ball or he has to thread it between 2 defenders. Stick is considered a free agent prospect right now. This random person on Twitter is just making a guess because it is a NDSU QB. Had Wentz not made it he would not be saying this.

Remember when Wentz made it and the next year people online were saying Gustafson from Montana would be the next Wentz? The only reason they did is because he was similar size and did not have gaudy numbers from a FCS powerhouse. I laughed because Wentz was the first of his kind in over 20 years from FCS but yet these media wannabes thought a 2nd Wentz was just a year behind. LOL

90% of the "draft gurus" on social media are just guessing and don't know.
I don't think anyone thinks Stick will be the 2nd coming of Wentz. Personally, I think this guy saying Stick is a "potential franchise QB" is pie in the sky but if you watch some of the highlights in that thread he does make some good points about the physical tools Stick has in his legs and his arm.

Here's a couple that show his arm strength:

And here's a couple that shows his touch:

I'll take your word for it on where he will/won't be drafted but I think he's got the tools to be a serviceable NFL QB.... basically a good backup who can come in and keep the team afloat and win a few games.