FuBear nailed it… got a strong feeling some purple horses are going to make some noise in 2017.

During the entire BF era Furman migrated the runningback position into one group.
You had some quicks in Luke, but no one that could take it to the house like Jeridous Williams or a Louis Ivory.

Furman in the pre-season is drilling the tailbacks and fullbacks separately, which I can't remember seeing at Furman.

At fullback Wilcox is massive, he looks like a tight end in the backfield but runs like a tailback.
Dirks is like a poor man's Jerome Bettispoor, I've been told he's closer to 249 with less than 18% body fat.
Sanders could be the star at fullback but I'm not sure if he's close to a complete recovery from knee surgery.
All of the fullbacks can catch the ball.

At tailback Morehead will tote the rock, if he gets to the edge he's gone. Easily the most underrated unknown weapon in the SoCon.
Luke is strong and quick, but doesn't have that extra gear. Graham is a converted receiver, great move by the coaches.
Freshman Devin Wynn, how did this kid slip through the cracks. My guess 1A football in Georgia. Wynn had video game stats in HS, 5,106 yards and 62 touchdowns, plus 1st team AJC all-state. He could be #2.

Crazy thought, if Furman really wants to go option, could we see Mel Blount's nephew, freshman JeMar Lincoln at QB?