Thread: Lauletta Bandwagon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Re: Lauletta Bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    On the road in the Fargodome playing from behind the entire game with a running game that's averaging sub 2 yards a carry. How much more can you stack against a QB? Our D line lived in the backfield the entire game. I came away, with some wow moments where he either delivered a perfect strike so quickly the pressure didn't matter or he made a nice move to escape the pocket and found a wide receiver.

Like I said earlier I watched a lot of this QB class and I can't put him in Goff/Wentz territory, but when I look at the middle round guys I can't find many reasons to like them any better than Kyle. Time will tell, what's fun to think about is what can he become with two more years under his belt. Who knows, Hackenberg was suppose to be the unanimous #1 pick this year two years ago.
    The kid will have to blow up big time to get a look. If he were to come out now I doubt he would be invited to a mini camp.

My eval was watching him play against 2 other teams last year not his performance in Fargo which was underwhelming.
    Last edited by Bisonoline; May 5th, 2016 at 02:06 PM.
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."