Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
Bad match up all the way around for Towson. I can't think of a clear cut advantage for them in any area.

NDSU is very physical, tough, and they make you pay for every mistake... very sound, well coached, experienced, confident, perhaps the best team in the history of the division.
I might set off a poop storm with this, but I think there is one advantage that Towson has here...

Coaching.

Nothing against Bohl at all, but Ambrose has taken a team that moved into the CAA from the middle of the pack in the Patriot League and has made them the top CAA team for a few years running now. Towson has lost some unexpected games over the past few years, but he has them ready for the big games. I laughed last year at Ambrose's apparent confidence about having a decent chance against LSU, but they did very well and he arguably out-coached Les Miles.

When NDSU has come up against opponents that they can't overpower (see Georgia Southern last year) they win more by making fewer mistakes (of course the Noise-O-Dome was a big help) and executing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scared-smile-hiding-behind-couch.gif 
Views:	36 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	18707