Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
Has anyone said Stick should win the Walter Payton award except for Craig Haley making it one of his bold MVFC predictions? I posted that same article on Bisonville and the overwhelming opinion was "Aw that's cute... but it ain't gonna happen."

I think more of discussion here has been around whether the Bison are good in spite of Stick/the QB or because of Stick.
I think that I’m having a different discussion than NDSU fans are then. I didn’t say the bison won in spite of Stick, and have been arguing on the premise of Stick being Peyton worthy/better than TC. I was saying that the bison as a team have been good enough to win in spite of port qb play, not that they have had poor qb play. Which led to me arguing that Stick hasn’t been asked to carry his team to W’s like many qbs on the Peyton list have had to. I’ve even said Stick is a good qb multiple times. I have noticed that ndsu fans have taken to reading fragments of sentences so they can feel indignation at such heresy instead of reading an entire post as it’s written

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk