Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
Yes - I imagine that Huesman vs. Terrell Robinson decision could have had huge negative locker room and, thus, recruiting ramifications if it had not been quite so clearly the correct decision fairly early on in young Mr. Huesman's tenure as the starting QB for the Mocs. Probably helped some that Coach Huesman was well-known as a DC and Defensive guy and, though he was obviously the final arbiter, some of the 'blame' for the decision I would imagine was, at least initially, dispersed to OC & QB Coach (Marcus) Satterfield, who had just spent 3 seasons tutoring a record-setting QB that was drafted by the NFL.

Should young Mr. Hatcher ever start a game for the Bulldogs, no one will have any doubt regarding the decision-maker behind that decision. If that happens, I hope it's the wily, heavily experienced, passing game expert, former record-setting gunslinging QB, now long-term (relatively) successful Head Coach who has made the decision and not one of those crazy QB Parents whose kid has never made a bad play.

This can be the same guy.