Quote Originally Posted by Redbird 4th & short View Post
appreciate the post .. and agree that when I decide something is important for whatever reason, I do dig in a lot harder .. and that can come off as very defensive. I view it more as argumentative, but we don't need to parse words .. I would be a fool to not acknowledge your point.

In this case, I am talking about an ongoing problem that I believe needs to be addressed .. as it happens, coming from Chicago, Cook County, and state of Illinois .. curruption and quid pro quo kind of grates on me more than others. When this thread first popped, someone scooped that there would be announcement about Scarano stepping down from committee .. so I decided to look into whether there have been any changes on the committee and found the March 2018 committee minutes indicating Scarano was still serving on committtee. I sincerely believe he needs to go, so I bumped this thread to comment.

p.s. and sorry for automatically associating you with my past squabbles with PantherRob
No problem. I live in Lake County and have lived in Chicago and Cook County. Give PantherRob a chance. I don't know him personally but he seems like a good guy.