Quote Originally Posted by SmallCollegeFBFan View Post
Real good college player. Has a ways to go. I never try to lean one way or the other too much on sophomore film because so much can change. The arm strength has to improve but that is soemthing that could get a lot better or could be maxed out already. He's on my list to watch this fall and see how he looks. I can see why you would mark his name as a guy to watch.

Just remember, Carson Wentz doesn't come through FCS often. The last time we had a true Wentz level QB was McNair. Flacco is a FBS transfer so I don't count him as a true small school QB.
Yeah, I'm not thinking Wentz first round levels for Kyle, but draftable I think he can get there. Arm strength certainly could use some improvements, but I don't think it's bad especially for FCS level. Also would like to see him add 10-15 lbs. A couple reasons I'm bullish on this guy is decision making and footwork. I thought both areas he was very advanced for a sophomore, but like you said we've got a long way to go hopefully he doesn't plateau or even worse regress.

Thanks for the input, wish some of the CAA guys would chime in but there too busy arguing about subsidies.