Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Nation View Post
In the Natty two years ago and now an 0-2 train wreck. I sometimes try to imagine a more incompetent person than moRon, but always fail to. He’s really such an outlandish buffoon, he’s now a cartoon character.
The national title game was 100000% an aberration. I pointed it out at the time, and shockingly YSU fans hated me for it.

Bo's first year YSU was 5-6 and 2 of those wins were NEC. YSU was 3-6 vs full scholarship D1s

The national title run was literally every single break going YSU's way all season. Those season happen sometimes.
-YSU trailed UNI 10-7 with less than a minute left in that game but UNI's offense decided it didn't want to even try that day (Thanks Aaron Bailey).
-Crushed by SDSU the next week
-Edged out a 13-10 win over Indiana State (who was 2-6 in MVFC play and had a win over the second to worst OVC team and a PFL team)....and the offense scored just 6 points that game
-Then crushed by NDSU.
-The edged out SIU on a last few minute 1 score win over SIU (who was 2-6 in MVFC play and had 2 wins over the bottom 2 OVC team).
-Got a very favorable playoff draw and then got every bounce
- 2 OT win vs Wofford and were bailed out of a likely game winning TD on a fumble at the 2 yard line by Wofford in OT1
-Go to EWU and grab a literal last second win on a catch that could literally never be recreated after being down 2 scores at the start of the 4th.

Yes, as I've said for years bad teams find ways to lose games. That YSU team found ways to win, but man they caught every break. It looks even more so like a fluke run considering what has gone on since that run

Bo followed the national runner up with 6-5 but 4-5 against full scholarship D1 teams. 4-4 in conference play, but 3 of the wins were the bottom 3 teams in the standings (winless ISUb, MSU (who only beat ISUb and SIU) and SIU (who was 2-6 in conference play)

This year Bo is 0-2 with a loss to a zero scholarship team (who hasn't beaten a non PFL/non-scholly/sub D1 team [they play 2 per year every year...and pre 2010 played 3 or 4 non D1s per year]) since...honestly I went back to 1999 and didn't see one so it doesn't matter when it happened. I doubt it's ever happened.

On his record alone the reality is his seat should be more than just mildly warm.

When you add in his antics and all of the other off the field crap that he's brought with him I can't see how he keeps a job moving forward.

Wait...yes I can.

The cult of YSU/Cheatervest. He's from the Youngstown area and Jimmy T wants him. Thus he can do no wrong that will actually cost him his job. Oh, and YSU got him for pennies because of his Nebraska buy out.