Quote Originally Posted by PaladinFan View Post
You are just creating your own subjective rules to justify your rankings. That's fine, but call it what it is.

You justify the Citadel's season by noting their difficult season, but don't offer the same justification for Furman. Furman's competition this season is a combined 18-4. If they'd played Colgate, it would be 23-4 (and likely 24-4 as Elon also had their game cancelled against a winnable W&M team)

So you'll excuse me if I don't fawn over the Citadel's schedule.
The Citadel didn't blow a 3 score lead in the fourth quarter or get blown out by any of their opponents. Having a hard schedule is only part of the equation.

I'd like the citadel over VMI, Western and ETSU and it would be a toss up against Furman and Samford.

Chattanooga should beat VMI and western, and with the way Mercer and Furman are playing on defense, that'll be a toss up too. That would put them at at least 6-5, which would be better half the conference.

Meanwhile, creating subjective rules to justify ones rankings is literally the point of this thread. You haven't listed your own rankings because you also know it's a crap shoot and Furman doesn't look good so you're tearing down rankings xeyerollsx

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk