Quote Originally Posted by Dane96 View Post
He is all over the place now.

Apparently, he was the best player at the Fordham and Rutgers Pro Days, and the Regional NFL Combine. He is off to Michigan for the Super Regional...you have to be asked to that. He apparently is being rated higher than Bo Levi Mitchell and Aaron Corp.

Giants, Jets, Arizona, and Dolphins all with big time interest. My guess is he is an FA Signing with Practice Squad in his future for either the Dolphins or Giants.

It's a deep draft at QB, at least 8-10 guys rated ahead of him...otherwise he probably would have gotten drafted in the 7th...that's how high his stock has risen.
No NFL team has him rated higher than Corp but maybe Bo Levi because of his size.

Of course the teams showed interest. He has been on my list I have sent to teams but many didn't know about him. I have him rated as a camp body but most didn't know who he was.

And don't get too high on a team talking to a player on draft day. That means nothing. I remember one time a former FCS player told me the team who drafted him never came to his school during the fall, never called him or agent, never came to workouts, and did not interview him at the combine. Those two teams who talked to him did not have him on their list so they were just trying to get information. That is a good sign but still don't get too far ahead of yourself.

And I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't want you or anyone else on here putting more into that than what it was. A player had a solid workout and the teams who had nothing on him wanted to get information. That happens all the time.

On a good note I do think he has a shot to make a practice squad but it will depend on how good the QBs are for that team. He needs an ideal situation to make it for sure. Doesn't have a big arm but solid enough to be a good camp body in my mind.