Valparaiso @ Youngstown State (-32.5) - I don't know... YSU has to get off the schneid somehow, you'd think sooner or later they would get fed up and take out their frustrations and they should be able to crush this team.

Northern Arizona (-6) @ Missouri State - Gotta get my MVFC bias going... I think MSU will put up points in this game and without Cookus NAU will come up a score or two short.

North Alabama @ North Dakota State (-36.5) - I think this NDSU team has the potential to be an all-timer... we'll see if/when they prove me wrong.

Montana @ Western Illinois (-7.5) - Macomb is a wierd place to play and the Necks are desperate for a win but it won't come easy.

Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ South Dakota State (-51.5) - Think you can keep it within 52 UAPB? I have my doubts but I think SDSU calls off the dogs before it gets too ugly.

SE Missouri State @ Southern Illinois (-14.5) - The Salukis are looking good but I have a feeling like they're due for a clunker... still going with them this week though.

Indiana State @ Eastern Illinois (-2.5) - In a matchup of two pretty bad teams I think EIU is the worse one... and I'll take the 2.5 points for the Trees too.

Northern Iowa @ Iowa (-21) - I really wanted to pick UNI here but I just didn't have enough MVFC bias left in the tank.

South Dakota @ Weber State (pk) - I'm not quite sure what to make of USD yet. This game is a toss up and will be telling about the rest of their season.