Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
Well...to be fair...they do have 8 “Jokers” on the roster also. This appears to be a combination of some of the WR’s & smaller RB’s from last year’s roster, along with 2 FR that probably fell into the “ATH” category as Recruits. So, I suspect the “Joker” position is one of those hybrid WR/RB positions of which you are quite fond, as is FUBeAR, who prefers the “Baller” position name he gave this kind of role in an O he once designed for a HS Team. “Joker,” though, in the context of the Joker being a wildcard is actually quite an apt name though.

BTW - I didn’t know the forward pass was legal in the 6-man football rules your HS Teams played under.
Watched a bit of Lenoir Rhyne's offense from last year - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WwgRwS1mw

Most of the time, LR has 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 RBs in the formation. One of the two wingbacks appears to consistently set up further in the backfield and further off tackle than the other. He is typically the one going in motion. I assume he is the "Joker" and, in that offense, probably the primary receiving threat.

No six man football in those days. South Georgia county prison rules 11 man football.