We don't have any official news release on the website, but we've managed to put out a Prospectus in PDF format. You can download it here.

My main take from reading this and following Colgate football is this:

- Saraceno is still the man at QB. The battle among the other 5 quarterbacks is for the #2 spot.
- We've got great depth at the offensive skill positions.
- The center and right side of the line will be a huge strength for us. That said, we might see another freshman (or two?) starting on the left side for the second year in a row. We got a pair of good offensive lineman from FL that I think might compete. Based on how our frosh Jonas did last year, I'm not too worried about a freshman stepping in here.
- The open linebacker spot will be a battle between two talented and touted sophomores, Tupta and Marshall. I'm happy with what we've got here.
- Defensive line may be our weakest spot and the one with the most question marks. I think we'll see a lot of different faces in here until some players emerge.
- Our secondary should be our defensive strength. Hopefully we'll be able to cover well and allow our talented strong safety Geoff Bean help out on the run more often.