Such variation in the CAA..

1) I think will have to be JMU, it is just too damn big and new not to garner the top spot, though if the Dukes drop off and they get 10K roaming around a 27K stadium, they will drop a lot in my opinion.

2) Though I have not yet been, it looks like Ballard Stadium would come in at #2. Always sold out, newly renovated, it just looks very nice.

3) A bit of a homer pick, but Richmond comes in next for me. Obviously much smaller, but so well done and comfortable, and right in the heart of a stunning campus.

4) Delaware is next on my list, great crowds , excellent atmosphere, though the Stadium really looks to be showing its age to me.

5) William & Mary also has a somewhat smaller, gorgeous stadium on a beautiful campus. The lack of seats on the visitor side between the 40's is a mystery though..

6) Towson really has a very nicely redone stadium, and I think if you were able to turn the on field results around, it could be a great atmosphere too.

7) Maine's stadium is fairly modern and suits the program well. Up in the middle of nowhere, but a nice place to see a game

8) Villanova's stadium is somewhat old, somewhat empty, but the Wildcats always seem to be competitive and put a good show on the field

9) Not long for the CAA, the stadium at UMass seems sort of an afterthought on the campus, stuck out in the middle of the fields. It has interesting 60's architecture, but no real beauty or warmth at all

10) Another stadium of a school scheduled to depart the CAA, URI's Meade stadium is actually somewhat interesting with the stands built into the Ryan Center. But the old main grandstand feels decrepit and needs to be replaced

11) UNH deserves so much better. I have been to the Whittemore Center, which rocks, but Cowell seems so much more small time, especially the vistor's side.